My Son Richard - Cover

My Son Richard

 

Chapter 7

Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Through an odd set of circumstances, I saw my son naked. This is what happened next!

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   White Male   White Female   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Slow  

It seems they are curious about sex, I can only hope they don’t really have penetrative sex. Brothers and sisters should be good friends, but not intimate.

My oldest brother, Roger, was so attractive when we were young, I was 15, he 21. He treated me like an angel, until the day he walked into my room without knocking.

I had my best friend, Jennifer over. She had put on a strap on that was 15 inches long and solid black and was in the middle of fucking my pussy. The moment Roger walked in, she had almost nine inches of it up inside me, and it felt so good.

He closed the door, and quickly undressed.

“What are you doing?” I asked him while I was getting pummeled.

“You need a real dick inside you, and I’m willing to do that for you, little sister.”

Jennifer hadn’t stopped, although she had told me that she thought Roger was a stud, and dreamed of him wanting her.

Now, he was in my room, exposing his mass of man meat, as I was enjoying my best friend’s special toy. He silently moved towards my face and lay hie mature cock, on my face.

It smelled clean, so I took it and started to suck on it. I was being double teamed, technically speaking.

“Oh, Sis ... that feels so good, take all you can, please?” he said.

The moment was amazing, and I asked Jenn to stop what she was doing, so she pulled it from inside me, went over to Roger and started to play with his balls, which were huge. He was in instant nirvana and asked me, “Sis, do you want my load?”

I nodded while still sucking on his hyper-extended pole of pleasure. Finally, I said, “I’m on the pill, fuck me Roger, please?”

He pulled away with a plop, and went over and first licked me to an orgasm, then he placed the point of his cock at my entrance and pushed in, and immediately started cumming. What a sensation that was. Between his mass invading my cunt, I felt him blasting inside at least four big spurts.

I was fucked, by my own brother ... thank god, I was on the pill. He pulled out, came over and gave me a big kiss on the mouth, got dressed and it never happened again.

The memory of that moment, over 20 years in the past, has been with me, helping me get through the times that Robbie wasn’t able or willing to finish something he had started.

Funny, Roger ended up marrying Jennifer and they have had five kids, with a girl, Tammi, the same age as Richard, and a boy Tommy, Jeri’s age.

Maybe a family reunion is in order.


Recalling that story helped me have two really deep orgasms, and I waited a few moments before getting out of the tub.

Wondering what my two beautiful children had been doing caused me to knock lightly on his door. No answer, so I opened it to find them asleep in each other’s arms, both completely dressed except for their shoes.

No harm, no foul.


Not wanting to wake them, I carefully closed the door and went downstairs to find something to fix for dinner.

Before I had found something to fix, the kids came downstairs, holding hands. That’s new!

“Hey Mom!” Jeri said. “Instead of making something, why don’t we go out to dinner tonight?”

“That is an excellent idea,” I said grabbing the keys and we all piled into my car. They got in the back seat together, clutching at each other all the way to our local Basque restaurant. Seeing them together makes me think I may have missed my opportunity with my son.


The Spa arrived, and the kids watched it tower over the house as it was carefully put in place by the installers. It didn’t need the odd shaped electrical connection, and we all listened to the instructions as it filled with water.

Richard promised to take care of the testing and chemicals, and making sure the lid was always back on top, both in place and secure.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.