My Son Richard - Cover

My Son Richard

 

Chapter 5

Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Through an odd set of circumstances, I saw my son naked. This is what happened next!

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   White Male   White Female   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Slow  

“Hey Beautiful, ready to go shopping?” Practically woke me up.

Pulling myself together, I said, “How was the movie, kids?”

“It was so romantic,” Jeri said. “I cried all the way through it.”

“It is that,” I said standing up, as I saw Jeri heading upstairs.

Richard came over to me, and said, in a hushed tone, “Mom, I had seen it before, but I knew that my sister hadn’t. She hugged me during the entire movie, I could barely move. In case you were worried, nothing happened, except for a single kiss at the end of the movie.”

“On screen or in the car,” I asked.

He looked at me, then asked, “Are you jealous?”

I hesitated too long, “I guess so.”

“She gave me a single lip touch kiss. I never heard her cry before. It was very har ... difficult, but we got through it together.”

“Are we still going shopping for swimsuits?” I asked.

“Your wish is my command,” he said to me.

I offered my arm, and we left together. I didn’t ask where we were going, but when he pulled into the Manhattan Town Center, I realized where we were going.

Richards father hated taking me shopping, but his son, with my arm in his opened the heavy glass door to Victoria’s secret and followed me in.

We were approached by a tall black woman who made me look flat in comparison.

Like most girls I had dreamed of big luscious breasts like Marylyn Monroe or Jayne Mansfield. I would’ve settled for less, but I got my husband while being a large B=Cup, and after having two children, I barely got to be a C-cup.

The employee turned to Richard and said, “We often have a non-traditional couple some in, but what exactly are you and your young lady looking for.”

Being taller than me, he said, “I’m Richard and this is my best girl, Connie. We are getting a spa delivered to our home and I don’t think she has purchased a bikini in a very long time. Help her out, Please, Katarina?”

Just on the cusp of lying, he made everyone very comfortable, at Katarina took me to show designs and colors.

“Richard, come look?” I said.

“Surprise me, Baby,” he said sitting down.

She asked me my size, and after hesitating, she said that could size me. That made me a little wet, just thinking about it.

After finding out I was a fuller C-cup than I thought, Katarina went to get Richard and I showed off the suit, telling him what I found out. He was looking at me with such lust, and excused Katarina for a moment. He didn’t ask, but I let me give me a fabulous kiss that I felt from my toes to the top of my head, with a long stop in my loins. Do women have loins?

His unasked question, I nodded yes to.

He stayed ‘backstage’ and I showed him a few more bikinis, including a pair of bottoms called a cheeky cut. He gripped my by them, saying he liked them the best, so we left after getting me eight sets that mixed and matched with each other.

We traveled to the Penny’s in the Mall, where I helped him pick out some traditional board shorts, and a few pair of the tight speedos. I enjoyed him showing them off as much he enjoyed seeing me in my new bikinis.

I could see the exact outline of his fully erect penis. Maybe I should be calling it a cock, since it is both longer and wider than his fathers.

On the way home, Jeri called and I gave her permission to go to Mazies. Robbie wouldn’t be home for at least two more hours, not counting the 19th hole, which is the drinking after the round of golf, where he says, ‘The deals are really made!’

I got right next to Richard and told him that, and he pressed the accelerator down as I put my hand delicately on his crotch.


After he parked, he came over and helped me out, and we walked inside the house, and he followed me up to my room.

I didn’t actually promise him anything in particular, sexually speaking, but I was quite horny, nonetheless.

I sent him to his room to change into his boxers only, and he was back before I had flushed the toilet. I walked out into the room, naked, and he dropped his boxers where he stood.

He was so hard, he was pointing upward a bit. He was waiting for me to say something. I stripped the covers off the bed, and crawled up motioning him to join me.

He started to get beside me, but I motioned him to the foot of the bed, spreading my legs apart for him.

A question mark appeared on his face, and I said,
“Eat me, Richard! Until I orgasm, please?”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.