My Son Richard - Cover

My Son Richard

 

Chapter 2

Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Through an odd set of circumstances, I saw my son naked. This is what happened next!

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   White Male   White Female   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Slow  

I had created a very readable document that Richard looked over, gave me a kiss on the cheek, causing his sister to go, “Ewww,” and he went back to her and gave her a very wonderful hug, then he took his car to school.

She finished her meal and ran to the school bus stop she used because she didn’t want to be seen in her brothers’ car. I thought he might offer again to her this morning, small steps!

Robbie left earlier, so now the house is empty until the kids come home at four. I am hopeful that Richard’s situation is resolved by what I did. I am prepared to go to his school if need be.

I went back to the kitchen and cleaned up after them all. For breakfast, we use paper plates and cups, for dinner we use plateware. When we have lunch together, not very often, plastic is OK by Robbie.

When we have people over for a meal, we take the soft covers off our dining table, and add or remove leaves. Potentially we can have fourteen at it.

Most of the time, the kids use it, with pads on, for homework and big projects. No Volcanoes with spewing lava, thank god. Both of my children are rather smart, despite some of the things I recently heard my daughter say. She will need a guy who knows how to care for a trophy wife.

At almost 14, Jeri is very pretty. I see how her brother might think of her in the shower on in his bed at night. In my own case, the idea of Richard jacking off thinking about me ... is somewhat scintillating.

With that in mind, I did some of my morning routine, dusting, vacuuming, sitting down and watching Days of Our Lives. I checked on my smartphone, my goodness that show has been on since 1965!

No call from Richards school, so I was thankful that took care of things.

Back to vacuuming, not hearing the front door open and close, and “Hey Beautiful,” with a slap on my rear end.

“Richard, you are home early. Did something happen?”

“They adjusted my schedule, after removing PE, so I can go home an hour early now. I didn’t mean to surprise, really!”

“What’s with the slap on my rear end?”

“I see Dad do it, and I just had to try it one time. I didn’t mean to embarrass you, Sorry.”

“Don’t worry, go up and do your homework, first thing, please?”

“Before I do, is there anything I can do to help you down here?”

“Not really, when I’m done, and you finish up, you could help me with dinner, if that isn’t too girlish of me to ask?”

“You are my best girl, so I’ll be right down.”

I turned around to ask, “SO, things are fine at school?”

“Perfect, see you in a few,” he said walking up the stairs today.

I watched him go up, catching a glance at his nicely covered butt.


He was back down very quickly having changed into ‘around the house’ clothes. “Mom, we got that big patio out back. Have you and Dad ever thought of putting a hot spa back there?”

“You know Richard, that is an excellent idea. I wouldn’t mind having one around to relax in when I get all stressed out.”

“It could help me after a hard day at school. I’m not inferring that my needs are any more or less than your’s, Mom. I’m just saying?”

When he said my needs, I started thinking about my needs:

I need to see his huge dick every day.

I need to wrap my lips around it and swallow every drop.

I need to have him push that monster of his deep inside me until I scream and he cums in buckets...

“ ... Mom, are you with me?”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.