My Son Richard - Cover

My Son Richard

 

Chapter 1

Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Through an odd set of circumstances, I saw my son naked. This is what happened next!

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   White Male   White Female   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Slow  

I glanced at my watch wondering why my son wasn’t home from school yet, when I head the front door open and slam and feet walking noisily up the stairs with another door opening and a slam so hard, the whole house rattled.

I took the same trek up the stairs, knocked and went in his room to see him undressing and throwing everything all over the room, now in his underwear and he headed to the bathroom.

“Richard! Is there a problem?”

“Geez Mom, knock first,” he responded pulling the bathroom door closed.

‘I did,” I said through his bathroom door, “Is something wrong?”

He bolted out of the bathroom, naked, causing me to turn away. I did notice he had an erection, and quite the adult sized ... boner for being only sixteen.

“Yeah, something is wrong ... mother. Take a look, this is the dick of your only son. The only sixteen-year-old in my entire school not to have a girlfriend!”

‘What are you talking about, Richard?” I asked wondering if he was ever going to put on any clothes? This might be a ritual he goes through walking around his room, so I was hesitant to scold him.

“I take PE, like everybody else, and we always shower before we leave for our next class. I had Math after, today. Yesterday, for some ungodly reason, I get an erection during the shower and the guys all kid me about it.”

“So, today, after playing some basketball inside, I refused to take a shower, just changing clothes and headed to my next class. The teacher said I stunk and I needed to have a talk with the principal, which I did, then I was sent home.”

He walked over to his back pack, unzipped it and pulled out a paper saying to me, “Here, this is for you to read and sign. Can I take my shower please, Mom?”

“Don’t be such a drama queen, Richard,” I said as he walked into the bathroom again and started a shower.

Sitting on the edge of his bed, I read the note:

“Mrs. Charleston, if your son Richard cannot shower at school, he cannot take PE and will be given an Incomplete for the year. This will make it necessary for him to take PE as a summer school course, or it will affect his ability to graduate with his class.”

I walked into the open bathroom door, and sat on the closed toilet seat, good boy!

“Richard!”

“MOM, I’m in the shower, washing myself!”

“Shut up for a minute. I let you rant and rave, so answer me a few questions?”

He had stopped, holding himself even though his shower door was just regular tempered glass.

“Go ahead.”

“Is this about showering with other boys, it’s OK to get an erection, honey. Is there a boy you like?”

“I’m not gay, or bisexual, I get erections because of girls. I don’t remember who I had been thinking of yesterday, but it happened. It hadn’t happened before at school, and the guys were taunting me, like ‘Who’s the lucky girl, ‘ and other shit like that.”

“Is there a girl you like?” I asked as casually as a mother can.

He turned around and continued washing and I heard him utter, “The only girl I know is Jeri (his sister) and you, Mom.”

“So, you are saying it was either Jeri or me you were thinking of that caused your erection. Is that what you are saying, Richard?”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.