Helping Sis
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2017 by aubie56

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 2 - This is a very short fragment of a coming of age story probably never to be written. One day, Jack is called by his sister Harriet to come to the bathroom to shave her pussy. The girls at school have been teasing her about having so much pussy hair. That leads to Harriet's panties being stolen at school, and the plot thickens from there. 4 chapters.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Incest   Brother   Sister   First  

Jack still had not come, but Harriet was already rising to another orgasm. Dammit, what was going on? He usually had to fight to keep from shooting too soon—before the girl had her chance to come. But Harriet already had one orgasm and was heading for a second one. He could not believe that he was that good at fucking; there had to be something gone wrong with his plumbing! He couldn’t think of what it could be nor could he think of when it could have happened. Oh, shit, well, Jack was not going to ruin his sister’s first fuck, so he would stay with it as long as he could.

Jack thought, in amazement, “Oh, my God, here she goes again!

“Oh, Jack, you must be the best fucker in the world! Here I am starting ... a second come, and I ... didn’t even know that was possible. OH, PLEASE DON’T STOP! I AM IN HEAVEN!” Harriet went through her second come pretty much like she had done on her first, and she screamed as loudly this time as she had the first time. Jack was glad that their mother was not home to hear the racket.

Ever the trooper, Jack stuck with it, and kept stroking into his sister. Finally, Jack thought, “Ah, at last, I am starting to feel myself getting ready to come. I just hope that I can hold out long enough. I am getting awfully tired.”

“Sis, here I come. I am finally going to shoot my wad. I hope that you can feel it.” Jack’s stamina was giving out on him. For the first time in a long time, he was actually praying, “God, please don’t let me down. Please let me finish with a good come after all of the work I have put into this.”

“OH, JACK, I CAN FEEL IT! I CAN FEEL YOU SHOOT YOUR JIZZ INTO ME! IT’S WONDERFUL! OH, MY GOD, I AM GOING TO COME AGAIN!” Harriet came as Jack did, and the combined feeling of his orgasm and her grabbing his cock with her pussy muscles was like nothing Jack had ever before encountered. This time, Harriet’s scream of fulfillment was not heard by Jack as he fainted and toppled over off his sister.

Jack was out for a good 15 minutes before he regained his senses. He saw that his sister was also sleeping, so he did not say anything to her. “Oh, dear God, thank You for that fuck! I had no idea that a fuck could feel so good or last so long. I sure hope that’s not the last time I come that good, but if it is, I feel right now like the one come I just had was the best thing that could possibly happen to me. Thank You for that.

Oh, no, it’s almost 7:30 and we have not had supper yet or done our homework. Harriet, wake up! Get dressed and come downstairs. We have to eat and do our homework before Mom gets home. I’ll order a pizza as soon as I get some clothes on.”

After the pizza was eaten and enough homework was done to get them by for school tomorrow, they decided to go to bed. They both were just plain beat from all of that fucking. Their mother was still not home, and it was a very good thing. Harriet commented as soon as they started up the stairs, “Jack, smell that! The whole upstairs smells like what I think a whore house must smell like. Grab a bathroom spray and start at the other end of the hall. I’ll work this end. Spray until the can is empty. We have got to kill this smell of sex before Mom gets home.”

It took 2½ cans of the odor killer before Harriet was satisfied. Of course, Jack’s room was the worst offender, but they did not take any chances and sprayed every room. Jack said, “Mom is out pretty damned late. If she comes home a little drunk, she may just go to bed without checking on us and won’t notice the odor of sex. The smell should be cleared away by tomorrow morning when she showers.

The next morning, they figured that they were safe because their mother did not react abnormally. She did her things and started breakfast. She put the bacon in the skillet and called Jack and Harriet to breakfast. As usual, Harriet monopolized the bathroom long enough to give Jack an extra 20 minutes of sleep. Well, there was nothing unusual about that.

Harriet was running a little later than usual because she was having so much trouble walking. Her pussy burned like fire with every step she took. She called Jack to tell him that the bathroom was empty, as usual, before she started down the stairs. Uh-oh, she had a hell of a time with that first step. There was so much pain in the depths of her pussy that she almost screamed in pain. With a lot of work and a lot of pain, Harriet finally made it to the bathroom to tell Jack of her problem.

“Bro, I need help getting down the stairs. My pussy burns like there is a fire inside, and I can’t make it down the steps. I need you to help me get down. Please skip what you can and put on some clothes so that you can help me.”

Jack had no idea why Harriet was in so much pain, but he was quick to act. He dressed in his usual school clothes: shoes, socks, underpants, jeans, and a tee-shirt. “Sis, what is wrong?”

“I don’t know, Bro, but I can hardly walk. I need you to help me get to the kitchen. I think that I can walk once I am off the stairs.”

Jack helped her to the stairs and tried to help her down them, but they were afraid to press their luck when Harriet nearly fell. Jack said, “I have an idea. You climb on my back and hold on with your legs and one arm. Use the other arm on the bannister to steady us, and I will carry you down the stairs. We’ll see what we can do when we get there.”

That sounded good to Harriet, so that was what they did. The trip down the stairs was somewhat precarious, but they did make it without falling. Jack set Harriet on her feet and held her hand as she walked into the kitchen.

It was at this point that their mother took the bacon from the skillet and turned around to ask if they wanted their usual fried eggs or if they wanted something different. She did a double-take as Harriet stumbled into the room. “Oh, my God, Harriet, you had sex for the first time, didn’t you!?”

Harriet immediately developed a hang-dog look, and her mother knew the answer to the question before Harriet said a word. Jack found a pillow for Harriet to sit on and helped her to sit in her usual kitchen chair. “Okay, I know the answer because I felt the same way after my first time. Who was it? Was it somebody I know?”

Jack said, “Mom, you know the person very well, it was me.”

Uh-oh, that was a heavy blow directly to their mother Mary’s solar plexus. She had to sit down. However, she did turn off the heat under the skillet. A whole string of emotions jumped across Mary’s face as she tried to absorb what she had just heard. “God dammit, Harriet, you are 15 and Jack, you are 14; you two should have been able to contain yourselves. Harriet, you should have taken charge since you were the older one. Okay, tell me exactly what happened, all of it from the very beginning.”

Harriet started out with what had happened to her in the locker room and her decision to shave off her pubic hair. She explained that she was having trouble, and she called on Jack to help her. Harriet gave such a detailed description of the removal of the hair, except she did omit mention of the sewing scissors, that Jack started getting hard as Harriet talked.

Harriet then gave her mother a very detailed description of the sex session in Jack’s bed. Yes, Harriet smiled all the way through the narration. Mary did get somewhat agitated at the beginning of the story, but she was smiling, too, when Harriet talked about the wonderful feelings that Jack had given her while he was fucking her.

Harriet finished up with, “Mom, I have been very religious about taking my Pills, so I knew that I was safe from pregnancy. No, we did not use a condom, but I did not consider that it was necessary with the Pill to protect me. Yes, I seduced Jack yesterday, and I think that you should not blame him for what we did. I was warned many times in sex education class about how easy it is to trap teenage boys into sex, and I knew exactly what I was doing.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.