When I Woke Up This Morning - Cover

When I Woke Up This Morning

Copyright© 2017 by Lapi

Chapter 3

“Where to Genie?”

“Home you said, then to call Papa.”

“Yeah, but I don’t know where you live.”

“Ugh, your home, I have room person I share with. We will no be alone there.”

“I think people are already having the wrong ideas about us from that scene in the union. I am not certain I even want to be alone with you.”

“Papa must know you not be mad at me! That I say I sorry.”

“You don’t happen to have a sister or cousin that is Russian, do you?”

Papa was from Russia, but I ... He has more wife than Mama, but I am not knowing them He had sent me to school in Davos (Switzerland) when Mama die.”

“Okie Dokie, I think ... No, never mind. If I had my phone on me we could call from the car. I’ll go get it, you wait in the car and we’ll call him from it.”

That sounded like a decent compromise. Right?

When we got to my place, her, “I need to use little girl room” was just another nail in the coffin.

I took a deep breath. I was becoming more certain now that she and Nadia had to be related.

I took my left hand from the steering wheel and buried my face and forehead in it. ‘Why me’ I wondered?

“We can be at a service plaza in like...”

She gave me ‘that’ smile and started to inch forward in the seat.

“No, not in the car Genie, I just got it. All right, we’ll go inside.”

I was even more certain now that I was doomed to never-ending torture or that she and Nadia were indeed, closely related.

I pulled the car in underneath. I opened Genie’s door and as we walked to the lift gave whoever was watching a move that everything was fine.

“Genie, look, there are a few things that are not what they appear.”

Glad maybe I said that because the first thing in the room when the door opened was Marie, straightening up and making certain my place did not look like a bachelor pad.

“Oh, Dillon, Mr. Die called. Call him back. Hello, I’m Marie. Are you one of us, too?”

“No, Marie, she needed to use the facility then we need to call her father.”

Oh, I thought that was last week with Sylvia and Nadia?”

I felt the granddaddy of all headaches coming on.

Marie was one of us but not on an assignment right now. She had her own place there but decided I was a slob and it was her duty to break me of that. Now Marie was definitely built like a model, if tall, thin and small on top were the requirements.

Rather than say anything, I pointed and moved Genie toward the bathroom. Marie came up, ran her hand to my cheek, saying; “Poor boy have you brushed up on the ‘Troika’ yet or still want to practice.”

FYI here loyal readers, ‘Troika’ besides being a three horse drawn sled is also a Russian dance between two girls and one man.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.