21 July 2007 - Cover

21 July 2007

Copyright© 2017 by Mustang

Chapter 3

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Leaving Karen and the kids at the hospital, Wendy isn't quite ready for her and Dan to go home to bed.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Public Sex  

Dan and Wendy continued walking hand in hand towards their home. “Now that was totally unexpected!” He smiled, hugging her naked body against his hip.

“Did I do alright? I was a little nervous at the beginning. Rob was the only guy outside of the Hen House that I’ve been with.”

“You were perfect, my love, but obviously you’ve forgotten about your birthday night at the Go Go Club!” He replied, stopping under a streetlight and leaning to kiss her.

“You know, I still have Rob’s cum on my breath. I know I shouldn’t have sucked him off being a stranger and not having a condom handy, but I got the impression that he and his wife hadn’t fucked around on the other.”

“You’ve sucked off dozens of strangers. Marie is very beautiful; she doesn’t look fat from her pictures.”

“She should be a good fuck and great for pussy eating,” she smiled.

“So, do I still get my kiss?”

“You certainly do!” She eagerly accepted his exploring tongue.


They interlocked arms around each other’s hips as they resumed their sensual walk. She wasn’t in a great rush to get home; she was feeling excited and turned on walking naked. She stopped Dan under every streetlight, where they kissed, fondled her tits, and fingered her pussy.

In the driveway, Wendy bent over to pick up her top and skirt. “You shouldn’t bend over like that in my condition,” he kidded, and Wendy playfully wiggled her bare ass at him. Dan came up behind her and humped her twice. She led him by the hand to the front door.

“It’s still pretty hot and muggy even this time of the morning,” he mentioned.

“It’s supposed to be thirty-two out today. Do you realize we have the whole house to ourselves? When has that ever happened?” She commented.

“Probably never,” he said as she led him towards the bathroom.

“It’s a good thing Dave had the boys for the weekend. I need to brush my teeth and gargle.”

“And I need to wash off my cock.”

Dan could hear the whines of Sarg and Major in the basement room. “I still have to get used to having a dog around the house,” he said, leading them out to his outdoor pen for a much-needed pee.

“Those two dogs are in for all the human pussy they can handle,” Dan predicted. He entered the kitchen, seeing the uneaten birthday cake and utensils hastily placed on the island table.

“You are really going to do this?” He asked, picking up Wendy’s name change application from the kitchen counter.

“I sure am; it’s all filled out, signed, and just has to go in the mail. Soon I’ll legally be Wendy Hayward, and our babies will also be Haywards,” she smiled, taking her love in her arms.

“Wouldn’t having three babies put a damper on your career? I mean, you just got promoted in March, and I imagine that took a lot of hard work that doesn’t come easy.”

“Work isn’t my life. I’d be just as happy to stay home and help us raise our babies. You have given me a new lease on life, and that’s far more important than any old job. I never thought I could love again so deeply and be so incredibly happy.”

Dan combed his fingers through her golden hair and said, “I love you so much, Wendy. You are such an incredible woman, and I’m so proud of you. I’ll never give you a reason to doubt me.”

“In my eagerness for you to get me pregnant, I forgot that I might have to finish my cycle of pills. That’s fifteen days to go. Also, we should make sure Karen is mentally strong enough to cope with you getting me pregnant and seeing me have our baby.”

“I agree with you.”

“I don’t mind waiting a few more months. And with the other women, Tina and Bobbie, also wanting to have your baby, you’re going to be a very busy man in the near future.”

“I’m already a very busy man,” he smiled, kissing her.

“I can’t believe Karen would agree to you getting Tina and Bobbie pregnant.”

“It’s one thing to talk about it and another for it to actually happen. I’d be surprised if it actually does.”

“I know Tina very well, and she’s a very sensual and loving woman who didn’t have the best husband but now has the proper man, you. I agree with Karen; you should quit your job and spend your mornings doing woodworking and the afternoons fucking the women we know. There must be others besides our family and friends.”

“You and Karen just want me for my body and not my mind. Quitting work and fucking other women won’t pay the bills.”

“Maybe we’ll charge the women a fee for you fucking them.”

“Become a male prostitute for women?” He joked.

“The best in town, that’s for sure. Maybe Karen and I will take out an ad in a sex magazine offering your services to lonely and neglected housewives,” she teased.


A wicked smile grew on her face, and she took Dan by the hand. She led him down to the rec room and turned on the outdoor lights. Wendy took him to the cabana and turned on the pool lights. “Let’s go for a swim, then fuck out here by the pool,” she said, kissing him.

Dan replied, quickly stripping off his clothes and grabbing several towels. He started to chase her around the poolside, and she shrieked at the chase, her firm tits able to bounce.

“Be careful that you don’t slip and fall; our personal nurse is in the hospital. And if you yell too loud, you might wake up the neighbours.”

“Then if they can see us, they can watch us fuck!” She said loudly.

Wendy dove into the deep end, and he followed, grabbing her by the waist. They broke the surface in an eruption of water, bubbles, and laughter. She wrapped her legs around his waist and kissed him while Dan trod water for them. The underwater lights gave the water a bluish, green glow.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.