Under Control - Cover

Under Control

Copyright© 2017 by MsKatie

Chapter 11

Sarah woke the next morning in her own bed. Her body was sore especially her ass. Cindy’s spanking was leaving a lasting impression and just moving was sending sharp pains throughout her body. In spite of the pain, Sarah was already aroused. Her cunt was wet and getting wetter as her fingers had slipped down and were tweaking her clit. She slowly sat up and grimaced from the pain, but it only increased her arousal. She remembered the end of the evening when her Master sprayed her face with his essence and Cindy pounded her cunt till the massive orgasm consumed her soul. When Bill smiled down at his newest slave, she swooned with happiness and arousal. She had pleased him.

Sarah sat on the side of her bed and touched her face. It was crusted with his cum. She remembered when she got home, sneaking into the house and slipping up to her room. Her face covered in cum and a collar around her neck. Her dress barely covering her body and with no underwear she was afraid she would run into her parents and have to explain why. But in spite of the fear of being caught, there was no thought of disobeying. Her mind never even considered washing her face or removing her collar. The collar was a symbol of her slavery and she wore it proudly. Now she sat there thinking about her orders. When her Mistress and Master sent her home, she was instructed to wear as little as possible around the house. No panties, bra, stockings, shoes, only short shorts and a tank top, or a short dress. She was allowed to clean her face and remove her collar today, but it was clear that soon she was to wear it 24/7.

When she stood up and walked to the bathroom, she ran into her mother. Still wearing the collar and her face was still crusted; she tried to look the other way as she rushed to the bathroom.

Sarah’s mother gasped when she saw her daughter face. Julie knew what she saw immediately, and the collar screamed out slave. But she didn’t say anything before Sarah disappeared and shut the door. Julie stood there for a minute, digesting what she had just witnessed. Her daughter had walked past her with her face covered in dried cum, wearing a dog collar, and still wearing the same dress as yesterday but nothing else. Her tits and ass were visible beneath the thin material. She wanted to yell at her but instead her body flushed with excitement. It was the kind of excitement that she hadn’t experienced since before she married her husband. What surprised her was that this was the second time in the last 24 hours that her body reacted this way. Yesterday she watched as her friend and Bill’s mother was at the club wearing slave chains. When Jordan took charge of her, stripped her naked, and led her around the room making her kiss everyone’s shoes, Julie almost orgasmed. Now her daughter was coming home from being with Bill and wearing a slave collar. Julie rushed to her bedroom to relieve her body. She needed to cum, NOW.

Thirty minutes later, Julie was in the kitchen fixing breakfast for Sarah, her sister Becky, and herself. Her husband was away on a business trip overseas and wouldn’t be home for several more weeks. When Sarah walked into the kitchen, Julie gasped. She was only wearing a wife beater undershirt. Although it was long enough to cover her ass, the arm holes were so big that Sarah’s tits were begging to fall out. But that wasn’t what caught her attention. Julie’s eyes couldn’t leave Sarah’s neck. Still fastened around her slim neck was the collar she saw earlier, but the shiny tag attached to the ring in front simply said “OWNED”.

Julie moaned and her knees went weak looking at Sarah’s attire. Her core again dripping with arousal and needing release again, unable to speak she simply turned to the stove and continued to fix breakfast.

When Sarah’s younger sister walked into the room, she broke out laughing. “My god Sarah, you look like a slut. What’s with the collar? Who owns your ass?” Becky asked as she reached up, grabbed the tag and pulled her closer to her face.

Sarah groaned and couldn’t look her sister in the eyes. She simply looked at the floor and didn’t say anything. Sarah and her sister were total opposites. Sarah was quiet and shy, a born submissive. She was a clone of her mother. Both were the same height and weight, the same hair color and very similar builds. But what was most noticeable was they had the same personality.

Becky on the other hand was just like her dad. Outgoing and comfortable in almost any setting, she was shorter than her sister but was very well developed for her 14 years. Her long black hair cascaded over her shoulders and almost to her still growing “C” cup tits. With her dominating personality she usually bullied her way to anything she wanted.

Becky knew something happened to her sister yesterday. She heard some rumors at school and now here she was almost naked wearing a dog collar. She looked at her mother and gasped. Her mother was standing at the stove wearing a simple nightgown. It wasn’t sexy but it was very thin and pretty short. But what surprised her were the obvious signs of arousal. Julie’s nipples were hard as rocks and clearly visible, her face was flushed and she was unable to look at either of her daughters in the eyes. She just stood facing the stove listening and stirring the scrambled eggs.

Becky thought about it for a few moments. She still had Sarah’s tag in her hand and her mother was unable or unwilling to stop her, so she decided to push things and see how far she could go.

Becky pulled Sarah’s tag and walked to their mother. “Mommy, look at Sarah, she’s almost naked and wearing a dog collar.”

Julie simple nodded, her voice temporarily gone, but Becky pushed harder. “Mommy, turn and look at your slut daughter.” Becky ordered.

Julie slowly turned and glanced at her oldest daughter. She knew she should say something but all she could squeak out was “I saw it.”

“YOU SAW IT! THAT’S ALL YOU CAN SAY?” Becky screamed. “Well if you can’t take charge I can.” She grabbed the tie from her robe and wrapped it around her mother’s neck and tied it off. Julie’s eyes were wide as saucers as she felt it tighten around her neck. When Becky turned and pulled her sister and mother into the living room. “It looks like I have a couple of sluts in my family so I will treat you like sluts.” Becky commanded.

Julie had finally found her voice and grabbed the tie and started to remove it from her neck. “Becky I’m not a slut and how dare you to speak to me like that.”

Becky slapped her hand and commanded, “Drop those hands and shut up. I’m in charge now and don’t you forget it.”

Julie gasped but dropped her hands to her sides. Sarah, after last night was already to drop to her knees and worship her sister. But stood quietly waiting on how this was going to work out. Becky glanced at Sarah and pointed at the ground. “On your knees slave and take off that stupid shirt.”

Sarah’s mind and body after last night had no resistance. Her Master and Mistress made it clear she was a slave, and a slave does what she is told. She dropped to her knees and pulled the wife beater over her head and knelt naked in front of her mother and sister.

Julie gasped as her oldest daughter submitted to her younger sister without any fight and was now naked on her knees. Julie’s body was flushed to her toes and her pussy was gushing with arousal. When Becky pulled her to her face, Julie could only moan.

“You want to be next to Sarah slut don’t you? You are a submissive slut just like your daughter aren’t you?” Becky sneered into her face as she slid her hand up and pinched Julie’s nipple.

Julie could only nod and when Becky pinched her nipple her knees almost gave out. Becky watched as her mother was on the verge of collapsing on the floor, pushed her advantage, “Take off the nighty and join slut Sarah on the floor.”

Julie stood for a few seconds. She tried to remain standing, but when she looked into Becky’s eyes, she lost her resolve, dropped to her knees and pulled her nightie over her head. She was now naked on her knees and beside her also naked daughter. Her body was flushed with humiliation and her cunt was dripping down her legs. She was lost and she knew it. She would never have any authority in the house again. Her youngest daughter was now in charge.

Marcus woke from a restless sleep. Yesterday scared the shit out of him, but it also excited him. The entire scene at Susan’s house was so bizarre that he had trouble comprehending everything. Now he had to go back, strip naked, wear girl’s panties, and suck Brian’s cock. Despite never having a homosexual thought in his head before, all he could think of was Brian’s cock. He looked down his body and his cock was pulsing and leaking down the shaft.

Marcus’ hand slid down his chest and brushed his excited unit. As soon as he touched it his body exploded and shot cum all over his chest and hand. Marcus almost passed out from the orgasm, as he brought his fingers to his mouth and licked his essence down his throat.

Ten minutes later, he left his room to shower and get ready to go the Susan’s house. Even though he had just climaxed, his cock was again hard and difficult to hide in his shorts. When he finally arrived in the kitchen, his mother was sitting at the table reading the newspaper. She glanced at her handsome son, “Good m ... m ... morning Marcus.” She stuttered, as she couldn’t take her eyes off his unit tenting in his shorts.

Mary was flustered looking at the cock right before her face. Her husband, although she loved him dearly, was not endowed. Mary thought back to before she met Martin her husband. She remembered when she was in college and all the times she sucked and fucked the large cocks. When Martin took her heart and she fell in love, she didn’t let his less than average cock matter. Now several years later, the sex was now routine as she couldn’t remember the last time she orgasmed from him fucking her. She had a fleeting thought about what it would be like fucking Marcus’ cock, but pushed it out of her head.

Marcus remembered his instructions and didn’t wear any underwear and no shirt. His only garment was the shorts. He listened to his mother stutter and saw her face flush. He knew she noticed his cock and despite all his efforts, his cock pulsed with arousal and now a wet spot appeared on his shorts.

Marcus turned away from his mother and grabbed an apple. “I’m going to Susan’s house. I’m not sure when I’ll be back. Okay?”

Mary heard him speak, but her mind was clouded with arousal and didn’t comprehend what he said. As he turned to leave, her mind cleared a bit and remembered he said Susan’s house. She gasped as she remembered the call from one of her friends that told her about Kathy’s adventure yesterday. Oh, God he’s going over to her house. Mary’s brain was spinning thinking about what might be going on over there. Her friend Kathy traipsing around town almost naked, wearing slave chains, crawling naked on her knees and kissing everyone’s shoes. Mary wanted to stop him, but she really wanted to go with him.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.