Under Control - Cover

Under Control

Copyright© 2017 by MsKatie

Chapter 10

When Bill and Kathy arrived at the house, the kids were already there. But now everyone was naked. Their Mistress had changed the house rules again. Now everyone had to strip before entering the house. Even Brian, Marcus and James were there, and all were naked. Brian and Marcus were visibly nervous. Neither were comfortable being around so many people naked. Their cocks were shriveled up and almost non-existent. They stood together off to the side hoping that no one would notice them. Each were now afraid of what they had gotten themselves into. Cindy on the other hand was bouncing off walls, running around tweaking each slave making sure they knew she was in charge while Bill was out retrieving Kathy.

When Kathy stripped in the garage and walked into the house, she gasped. Sean was on his knees, licking James’ cock, Sarah was helping Susan lick any cum off Sissy Dave’s body. Marcus and Brian were dropping to their knees in front of Cindy as she ordered them to lick her ass and pussy. Everyone stopped what they were doing when Kathy came into view. Sarah openly gasped at the sight of her piercings and tattoo. Susan swooned as her body spasmed with arousal, thinking about having her own body decorated.

Kathy stood looking at the floor. Her mind trying to get a grip on all that had happened today. Going shopping and almost getting kicked out of the store. Then going and getting her body pierced and tattooed, then to the club and exposing her slavery to not only her friends but her worst enemy had taken a toll on her psyche. Now she looked at her family and it hit her, the others may not know it yet, but all had surrendered and were perverted sex slaves. Their lives were forever changed. A tear ran down her cheek as she understood that she didn’t want to go back. The last couple of days had changed who she was fundamentally. She had never been so humiliated before than at the club. But when her Master walked in and took control it changed her. The love and desire to submit to her son, her Master, her owner coursed through her veins and entered every cell of her being. She accepted that she was his to use, humiliate, abuse, punish, and love at his discretion. She has no control and with that came a feeling of freedom. It didn’t matter what was her task, how humiliating, or painful, she would do as commanded. Her Master would protect her and keep her safe. However in spite of her current state of mind, the idea that now there were now six under age kids actively engaged in sex in her living room. If anyone would discover their secret not only would they lose everything, more than likely they would end up in prison. Just the thought made her shiver.

Susan and Sarah were finishing up with Dave’s tongue bath as each worked to find any ejaculate left. Dave still in shock after sucking 15 cocks at the glory hole couldn’t get it out of his head how his body reacted. A normal man would have lost any self-respect but Dave was out of his mind with excitement. His body tingling and every nerve pulsing with arousal. The girls licking him only increased his desire and now his wife was standing across the room in chains. He heard what she went through and was deep in thought dreaming it was him who did it next time.

Sarah and Susan knelt on the floor near Sissy Dave. Sarah looked at Susan and saw the lust in her face. After three massive orgasms over the course of the morning and licking the massive amount of sperm caked on Dave’s body, Sarah’s mind wasn’t functioning. Her body was in control. All she could think of was how she could satisfy the craving for another orgasm. Susan looked at Sarah but she didn’t see her. Her mind had drifted off into a submissive haze. The only thing registering was her next command and with each one she slipped deeper into submission. The incident in the bathroom at school sealed her fate. Everyone she ever knew would soon know of her humiliating performance. But that didn’t matter, all that mattered was to obey and let the feelings of submission envelope her and release her inner desires. Each degrading act sent her mind and body into ecstasy. Each time it increased her craving for more. Susan slid her hand down her body till she reached her chastity belt. Her cunt was pulsing with arousal. But with no way to touch her core her only release was to obey and hope that her Master would have mercy and give her relief.

James smiled when he saw Sean’s mom walk into the room. He always knew that Sean was a sissy just waiting to be released. He had been pushing him along for a while now, but when he heard about what was happening at his home, James knew this was his opportunity to finally have his friend as his submissive bottom. James was gay, but he managed to stay in the closet manly acting as a geek. But buried beneath the surface was also a closet dominate itching to get out. With Sean kneeling in front of him and Marcus and Brian kneeling around Cindy, he knew it wouldn’t be long till all three and possibly even four kneeling slaves around him would be sucking his cock. As the awkward silence persisted, they all jumped when Katie’s voice boomed out of the speakers in the room.

“Well isn’t this a fine party we have here. Now that you all understand exactly what you are it’s time to assign roles for the summer. Each of you will no longer have any choice. If you don’t do exactly as you are told without hesitation the punishment will be quick and severe.”

Everyone except Brian and Marcus simply looked at the floor. The two boy’s faces showed the panic rushing through their naked bodies. It was then that Katie took charge and explained what she wanted.

“Marcus, Brian, you are now my slaves. If you don’t do as commanded, you will be exposed as the homosexuals you are now. With the pictures and videos we have it’s just the push of a button to let the world know what you’ve done.

Both boy’s faces turned white as sheets as they listened to Katie’s voice over the speakers. “What do we have to do?” Brian asked.

“Don’t you ever speak to me without permission, Bill grab the flogger and paddle his ass. He gets ten for not asking for permission and ten for not respecting his betters. I am your Mistress and you will address me as such.” Katie almost screamed.

Brian’s eyes almost popped out of his head as he tried to apologize to his new Mistress. “Please Mistress I’m sorry, I didn’t know. Please Mistress don’t do this.”

“Master Bill make it twenty. He needs to learn to take his punishment and not beg. Begging only gets him double.” Katie said as she watched Brian’s reaction. But it was Marcus’ reaction that drew her attention. Marcus’s cock was hard as a rock and his face was flushed. Katie knew that his body and mind were accepting that there would be punishments. She watched him as Bill walked to Brian and ordered him to lie across the arm of the chair, exposing his ass. When the first blow landed, Marcus gasped and his cock jumped. By the time Bill finished with Brian’s whipping, Marcus orgasmed and spewed his seed across the floor. Everyone watched with amazement as Brian was reduced to a sniveling slave that was begging to obey any command, while Marcus was humiliated that his body betrayed him and orgasmed watching his friend being spanked. A single spanking sealed each boy’s fate.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.