Under Control - Cover

Under Control

Copyright© 2017 by MsKatie

Chapter 8

Dave drove slowly to work. The last few days had taken its toll. Just last week his life was somewhat normal. Normal I guess as most people. But when he and his family’s fantasies had been exposed by his now Mistress, everything changed. Now his entire family was slipping into total submission. His stepson Bill was the first to embrace the new family dynamics. His wife capitulated next, now his step daughter Cindy was helping Bill enforce their Mistress’ commands. Never in his wildest imagination did he ever think he would rape his son or suck his cock. Now the only satisfaction he was allowed was brutalizing his son.

Dave entered the cubical area of his office. He looked around to see if anyone noticed him or what he was wearing. The bra and panties hugged his body and sent shivers up and down his spine. His cock pushing up against the cage in which it was trapped. He Looked at the front of his trousers, the cage holding his cock down towards his leg. Because his cock was so small there was no evidence of his cock or cage. However, his arousal was causing it to leak and there was a wet spot forming just below his crotch. It wasn’t even time to start work yet and his attire was causing problems. Dave dropped his head in his hands and groaned, it was going to be a long day.

Dave started up his computer and started to work on his daily tasks, when his cell phone buzzed, it was a text from his Mistress.

‘Sissy boy Dave, you are to go to the men’s room three times today. Each time you are to strip to your new undies and pinch your tits and fuck your ass with the plug for 5 minutes. You are not to lock the door but you can close it. If anyone walks in on you, you must ask if you may service them. Also on your first trip, pull you cock and cage out beside your thong and adjust it to stand out straight from your body. Today you will walk around with what looks like a hard-on. Although as small as it is I don’t think anyone will notice.’

Katie giggled when she sent the text from her burner phone. She wondered how long till he messaged her back begging to be allowed to orgasm. She sat back at her desk and slid her hand down to her pussy and stroked it for a minute. Katie’s arousal skyrocketed as her mind thought back to all she had her slaves do all weekend. Katie flushed and quickly pulled her hand from inside her stretch pants and looked around making sure no one noticed her. She then pulled out her tablet and signed on to the house network checking to see what Kathy was doing.

Kathy was sitting at the kitchen table, she was naked as required, drinking coffee. She was reading her instructions for the day that Bill left her.

Mommy slave,

Today I want you to go shopping. You have three stops to make. You are allowed to wear only a halter top and skirt. Make sure the skirt is no longer than 12 inches. I also want you to wear your highest slut heels. The first stop will be the grocery store. Make sure you do all the weeks shopping.

The next stop is Jake’s tattoo parlor. You have an 11:00 appointment with him. Just make sure when you enter, tell him that you are my slave. Do not tell him no, he already knows what I want and it has been paid for in advance. Make sure you offer him a blow job for a tip. If you don’t swallow all his cum, you have to wear it for the rest of the day.

Your last stop is to the fitness center, you must work out for an hour doing your regular routine. Make sure you wear Cindy’s white spandex shorts, and a tight tee shirt. When you finish, make sure you shower and let at least three other women see you naked with your chastity belt. If anyone comments, tell them you were naughty and have to wear it till your Master releases you. If they ask if you have to do anything else, tell them that you have to obey any command. Remember, no orgasms and you have to leave any come on your body till you get home.

Master

Kathy sat there shocked. It was one thing to submit to your fantasy and be a slave to your son and Mistress at home. But going out in public with her chains still attached to her body and chastity belt locked on her cunt was overwhelming. There was no way she would not be seen by someone she knew. Now her secret would be common knowledge among her friends, let alone the store and gym she visited regularly. Kathy’s head was spinning and her body flushed. She was humiliated and she hadn’t even left the house yet.

God what will I tell someone if they ask who my Master is? I can’t tell anyone that I’m a submissive slut to my own son. What if they ask about the rest of the family? Kathy’s mind was going a mile a minute.

She looked up at the clock and noticed that it was already 9:00. She knew that grocery shopping would take at least an hour and her appointment at the tattoo parlor was at eleven. She needed to shower and get dressed quickly or she would be late. She knew that if she didn’t do as ordered she would be punished or even worse, having the incriminating information released to the authorities. She stood and walked up stairs and started to get ready.

Dave entered the restroom and looked at the stalls. He was relieved that no one else was in there. He chose the farthest stall from the door and entered. He removed his shoes, trousers, and shirt and was standing naked except for his bra and panties, his caged cock pushed down towards his leg and sticking out around the tiny thong. He reached around to his ass and pulled on the plug filling his ass and pulled it slowly out. Just before it slipped completely out, he pushed it back in gasping as the widest part of the plug stretched his abused ass. As he started to work up into a rhythm fucking his ass faster and faster, his other hand slid up under his bra to his nipples. When his fingers finally reached it he grabbed it between if thumb and forefinger and pinched. Dave groaned in pain as the sensations from his ass and nipples met at his cock. It immediately started to get hard, but as it filled the cage more pain filled his brain. Dave was moaning and groaning as his body responded to the stimulus, but instead of slowing down, he fucked his ass faster and pinched his nipple harder. With his eyes closed and his mind in a different place, he didn’t notice that the stall door was slightly open. When he heard the door to the restroom open, he froze. He was standing at work, naked except the women’s underwear, fucking his ass and pinching his nipple and a co-worker walked into the next stall. He looked at his watch and saw he had been following his instructions for over 15 minutes. Now there was someone next to him and his bare feet in plain view. God he was glad they hadn’t made him wear stockings today. Dave quickly dressed and rushed out the door. Practically running past the other stall hoping that whoever was in there didn’t recognize him.

When Dave got back to his desk, he remembered that he didn’t place his cock cage properly in his pants. It needed to be sticking out and tenting his pants. Looking around to see if anyone was looking, he opened his pants and pulled out the cage around the thong. He carefully zipped up his pants and started to cry. His cock now sticking out from his crotch was already starting to leak. A wet spot appeared on his trousers and it was getting bigger by the second. ‘God why can’t I be wearing black pants today, I can’t leave my desk as someone will surely notice.

Sarah walked to her last class before lunch. Her cunt was still leaking from the orgasm two periods ago. She knew she wasn’t allowed to clean up and it seemed like every minute she was sliding her hand up her legs gathering her fluids and sucking them down. Each time she did it her body trembled and her cunt pulsed with a new wave of arousal. She sat down at her desk hoping no one would talk to her as her mind and body couldn’t answer. She looked up at the front of the class and saw her teacher, Miss Andrews looking at her closely. Sarah was sitting on one cheek of her ass trying to keep the plug from vibrating. But in doing so, her dress had slid up her legs and threatened to expose her secrets to her teacher.

Sarah blushed when she noticed her teacher watching her; she sat up straight and tried to pull her dress down to hide her treasures. But as soon as she did so, the vibrator started up and her whole body jumped. She looked at Miss Andrews’ face and was shocked when she licked her lips and she blushed down her neck. ‘Oh my god she knows, ‘ Sarah thought. Her mind froze as the situation was out of control. If she moved her ass to stop the vibrations, she exposed her cunt and the dildos filling it and her ass. If she sat there covered, the vibrations and the knowledge that her teacher was watching her was driving her to an orgasm.

Sarah was starting to panic when Miss Andrews spoke up. “Sarah, would you please take this to the office for me? I need to turn these papers in before lunch.”

Sarah jumped when she heard her name, but realized that Miss Andrews was giving her a way out of her predicament. She slid out of her chair and on shaky legs, walked up to the teacher’s desk. As this was the last day of school, no one was paying attention to her. When she got to Miss Andrews, she couldn’t look her in the eye but kept her head down and reached for the papers.

Miss Andrews grabbed her hand and pulled her closer. “Now why in the world would one of my best students be sitting in class with her holes filled and exposing her body to anyone who cares to look?” She mused.

Sarah couldn’t respond but tried to pull away. Miss Andrews held on tight and with her other hand reached up and tweaked Sarah’s nipple. As Susan’s back was to the class no one noticed what she did. Sarah’s knees almost collapsed as the added stimulation pushed her right to the edge and a massive orgasm.

“Well?”

Sarah was gasping for breath and whispered, “I’m sorry Miss Andrews, but I have no choice but to wear this.” She answered.

“No choice, who is forcing you to do this?”

“My Master,” she croaked, her voice failing her.

“Master, well who knew you were a slut? Maybe I should take you to the office myself.”

“No please Mistress Andrews, please don’t. It’s the last day of school and all I want is to get through the day. Please let me get out of here.” Sarah whispered pleading to her suddenly dominating teacher.

“I want you to stop back here during lunch. I want to have a few words with you. Now get out of here.” She couldn’t help but notice that Sarah had called her Mistress.

Sarah pulled her hand away from the teacher’s grasp and rushed to the door. As soon as she got into the empty hallway, both dildos sprang to life. Sarah leaned against the lockers and closed her eyes. She no longer cared if she orgasmed she would take any punishment her Master would give, she couldn’t hold out any longer and the orgasm exploded out from her center and out to her extremities. Wave after wave of pleasure coursed throughout her body. As her knees slowly gave out and she slid to the floor, she slid her hand up her dress and grabbed the dildo in her cunt. She turned the knob on the bottom and increased the vibrations as her cunt exploded again stopping all functions and leaving her a trembling mess sitting in the abandoned hallway. She didn’t know how long she sat there, but slowly her mind started to function. She looked up and down the hall and rolled over on her knees and tried to get up. When she finally got to her feet and straightened her dress, she noticed that the entire back was wet. She looked at the floor and there was a large wet spot where she had been sitting. Blushing she rushed down the hall trying to get away before someone would see her.

Bill was at the end of the hall when Sarah walked out of the classroom. He was on the way to torment his slave again when she stepped out into the hall. Bill stepped back and out of sight watching his slave lean against the wall. He could tell she was hanging on by her fingertips. It wouldn’t take much to push her over the edge. He pulled the remote from his pocket and turned on the dildo buried in her cunt, followed shortly by the one in her ass. He almost laughed as his slave surrendered to her arousal and orgasmed in the hall sliding down the locker to the floor. He watched as her body shook and writhed on the floor. He waited for her to calm down a bit before he walked up to her but she started masturbating on the floor and her body erupted again. Bill knew he would have to punish her but realized that she was at her limit right now and turned off the vibrators. He made sure she regained conciseness and started to stand. He turned around and walked away. He would deal with her later.

Kathy finished getting ready to go out in public. She looked at her body in the full length mirror and groaned. She almost didn’t recognize herself. The halter top was below the chain attached to her steel ring collar. It was Cindy’s from a few years ago before she started to develop breasts. It was tough to get it on and the strings were too short trying to cover Kathy’s 36 D tits. The small triangles hardly covered her nipples and with any sudden movement her tits threatened to fall out. The skirt a black faux leather skirt and very short, when she buttoned it up and pulled it up to her waist her ass was peeking out. Kathy pushed it down over her hips till it was well below her bellybutton. The ring hanging below her neck circled her navel drawing attention to her body. Her 5” stiletto heel firmed her calves and straightened her posture. The chains leading to her wrists and ankles completed her look. Anyone who saw her would know she was a slave.

Kathy was almost hyperventilating looking at her reflection. Today was already humiliating and she hadn’t even left the house yet. Kathy’s hand drifted down to her chastity belt hoping that she might get a bit of relief but it did its job. Kathy got control of her arousal, turned and walked downstairs and out to her car. She needed to obey her Master’s orders.

Kathy drove to the grocery store and parked in the lot. She was glad there weren’t many cars hopefully she wouldn’t know anyone there. Kathy slowly got out of the car, it blocked anyone’s view from the street. However she had to walk almost 30 yards across the parking lot to the door. Kathy’s cunt started to leak around her belt and down her leg. She knew that it would only get worse so she set out to complete her task.

As soon as she entered the store, everyone within sight stopped and stared at her. Her chains tinkling as she walked drawing even more attention. Kathy’s body was fully flushed and her mind was shutting down due to the immense humiliation her Master ordered. She grabbed a cart and headed down the first aisle.

Kathy’s body started to calm down as she got further into the store. She could now hear the comments from the women passing her, each one nibbling at her self-esteem. By the time she got to the third aisle she couldn’t even look anyone in the eyes and was just grabbing things off the shelves not even looking at what she was buying. In spite of her humiliation, her body was out of control. Her nipples were so hard they hurt, and her cunt was leaking like a sieve. Kathy’s legs were now wet to her knees and she smelled like pussy. When she finally got to the checkout and took her place in line, a manager walked up to her and directed her to a just opened register.

Kathy was hardly coherent when the manager grabbed her cart and pulled it to an empty checkout. He leaned down and whispered in her ear. “I want you out of here and don’t ever come back dressed as you are. If you do I will have you escorted out. Now make your purchase and get out.”

Kathy could only nod and waited for the cashier to finish checking her out. The manager had a bag boy take her out to her car and load her bags. Kathy just jumped in the car and waited for him to close the trunk. As soon as he was out of the way, she shifted the car in gear and drove out of the parking lot. The farther she drove the calmer her mind and body became. A couple of miles later, she stopped at a park and cried. I don’t know how much more of this I can take. It’s one thing to be a slave in the safety of her house, but something entirely different being a slave in public. Kathy punched in the address of the tattoo parlor and headed for her second task.

Sean’s day was pretty quiet, as usual no one paid attention to the small boy walking among the other students. But he was different. His weekend was amazing. The sudden appearance of a mistress had changed everything. Now his entire family had changed overnight. The new Mistress forced his dad to dress in women’s clothing. His step brother Bill was now in charge of the family and his step sister Cindy was taking particular interest in dominating me. When she dressed me in her old clothes it was like a switch went off. My body loved every second of it. I’ve never cum so much or as often, ever! Now here I am at school wearing a bra and panties under my clothes and a cage on my cock. I’m so horny I’m leaking and spotting my pants. My instructions are to talk to my friend James, tell him about what I’m wearing and ask him to come over and play. After watching what Bill did to Susan and Cindy’s boyfriends I can’t wait till he gets there.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.