Under Control - Cover

Under Control

Copyright© 2017 by MsKatie

Chapter 4

Dave and Cindy walked out to the garage, Cindy in her running shorts and tee shirt, Dave in his shirt pants, panties, stockings and sandals. Just before they got to the car, Bill ran out and handed Cindy a small backpack and whispered something in her ear. Cindy’s face lit up with a big smile as she looked at her step dad. His head hanging low as he knew this wasn’t going to be good. She then kissed her big brother on the lips and jumped into the passenger seat and ordered Dave to drive them to a small boutique in a strip mall on the other side of town. Cindy knew a couple of the clerks who worked there and knew they would enjoy playing with Dave.

30 minutes later Dave pulled up outside the small boutique. There were a few cars in the lot but it didn’t appear that anyone was in the store. Cindy jumped out of the car and yelled, “Get your ass in gear sissy. You know what we have to do.”

Dave climbed out of the car and followed his young step daughter Cindy inside. As soon as Cindy opened the door, two young women walked up from the back. “Cindy, what’s up girl?” Denise asked. Denise was 17 and went to the same school as Bill and Sue. Cindy was friends with her sister Lorain. Denise stood 5’8” tall and weighed about 125 lbs. She was thin but had nice size 34B tits. Her slim waist flared out to her 34” hips. She had long brown hair that fell gracefully down to her ass.

Following closely behind was Kim. Kim was the manager of the shop. She was a royal bitch and hated most men. She had also been trying to get in Denise’s pants for months. Kim was shorter, only 5’4”, and weighed 135 lbs. She wasn’t fat. The weight she carried was distributed in all the right places. Her chest was 35DD, which offset her 29” waist. However, her best feature was her ass. At 37” it was large for her small stature but it was perfect, firm, a smaller version of Kim Kardasian’s ass. Both women were wearing short skirts and tight tops as this store catered to young women looking to impress at the local dance clubs. Of course, they offered a full selection of intimate apparel.

As Denise and Cindy talked, Kim walked up to Dave and looked him over. When she got to his sandals and stockings underneath she smiled and looked him over again paying closer attention. It was when she spotted the outline of the training bra under his shirt that she wondered what was going on here.

“Interesting outfit you’re wearing.” She said to Dave.

Dave blushed and looked at the floor and nodded. He was unable to speak. Cindy heard what she said and called out, “Oh he’s been bad. He’s no longer allowed to wear men’s underwear. We’re here to buy his new undies. Do you think you can help?”

Kim and Denise broke out in hysterical laughter. Both unable to stop as tears ran down their faces. Finally, Kim got a grip and said, “Sure we can help. Have him go back by the dressing rooms and strip down to his undies. Let’s see what we’ve got to work with. It’s been real slow today. I’ll lock up and we can have some fun.”

Cindy grabbed Dave’s hand and whispered in his ear, “Bill brought me this backpack. There is a Bluetooth camera installed with cell phone. Everyone is watching including our new mistress and it’s being saved for prosperity.” Dave groaned as he now realized how far this could go.

Cindy pointed Dave to the open area in front of the dressing booths and said, “strip Davie.” She then sat the backpack on a rack, making sure the camera had a clear view of everything. Dave hung his head and removed his shirt exposing his bra. He then dropped his trousers and showed his frilly panties and stockings. As he stood there, humiliated in front of the three young women, tears ran down his cheeks. In spite of, or maybe because of the humiliation, his meager 4” cock was pushing out and forming a small tent in his panties. There was already a small wet spot as his cock was leaking pre-cum.

Kim walked up to him, still giggling as she circled around him looking him over. In her hand, she had a one foot wooden ruler. As she walked she was slapping it against her thigh. Each time Dave heard the smack he jumped. He was now a little scared and more aroused than he could ever remember.

Kim was now facing Dave; she took the ruler and slid it across his tits. “Don’t have much to work with do ya sissy?”

“No Miss I don’t” He responded.

“Well let’s see if we can bring out those nipples a little. Take off those silly bra and panties. Denise, go to the desk and get a couple of those black paper clamps. Might as well get the large ones as these nips need all the help they can get.” Kim said

Denise rushed to the office and returned a few moments later with two large paper clamps and handed them to Kim. By that time, Dave had removed the bra and panties and stood shaking in front of Kim.

“Put your hands on your head, Sissy.” Kim commanded.

Dave, not wanting to piss the dominate woman off complied. Kim smiled at the submissive sissy standing in his stockings. His hands on his head and tears were streaming down his face. He was trembling, both with fear and arousal. His cock was leaking and dripping onto the floor.

“Those hands better not leave your head sissy. If they do I’ll send you home naked. Do you understand sissy?” Kim said.

“Yes Miss,” he answered.

Kim smiled as she squeezed the first clamp open with her right hand. She reached up with her left and pinched Dave’s right nipple between in thumb and index finger. She pinched hard and pulled it out from his chest, as Dave gasped as it felt like she was pulling it off. Kim took the clamp releasing it on his nipple with a slight clink as it clamped down on the tender flesh.

Dave’s eyes almost bugged out of his head as the excruciating pain shot out from his nipple and through his chest. He screamed as he’d never felt pain this intense before, but his hands stayed on his head.

Kim chuckled as she knew the next clamp would be worse now that he knew how much it was going to hurt. She grabbed his left nipple pulled it out and attached the second clamp.

Dave stood there for a second before his legs gave out and with a long-anguished scream he dropped to the floor. The pain was unbearable as a scream emitted from him and his head hit the floor. He was now on his knees, his ass in the air and his forehead on the tile floor. However, he never let his hands leave his head. Kim smiled, brought back the ruler and smacked his ass hard, leaving a wide red welt down his left cheek. Dave’s head shot up off the floor, but he didn’t move his hands. Kim again smacked his ass, this time on the right cheek. Dave’s head stayed on the floor but he started to beg trying to please the dominate woman torturing his body.

Kim continued to spank Dave’s ass for another 10 lashes before she told him to stand and finish stripping. Dave jumped to his feet and quickly removed the rest of his stockings. “What size shoes do you wear sissy?”

“9 1/2 Miss,” He answered.

Kim looked at Denise and Cindy and said, “Denise, go get a pair of those 6” black stripper heels in his size.”

“Ok Kim I’ll be right back. Is there anything else?” Denise answered.

“Sure, bring back that black lacy set we just got in. He should be a medium. Also, bring back a roll of clear box sealing tape.” Kim said.

“Come on Cindy you can help.” Denise said as she grabbed Cindy’s hand.

When the two young girls left, Kim opened her purse and pulled out a prescription bottle. She opened the bottle and took out two tablets. She turned to Dave and said, “Here take these, you have way too much water weight. These will help you get rid of the excess water in your system.”

Dave simply nodded and took the tablets. He wasn’t sure what she was talking about but any thoughts of resisting her ended with his spanking.

A few minutes later the girls returned. Kim took the tape, knelt down in front of Dave. “Spread your legs slut.” She demanded

Dave complied and spread his legs about two feet apart.

Kim tore off a couple of pieces of tape about a foot long each. She folded his tiny cock back between his legs and taped it in place. Dave already hairless and with his cock taped between his legs, looked like a woman. Kim patted his cock and smiled, “I hope you don’t have to go soon because the tape stays on till you go home. Besides I don’t want you leaking all over my lingerie.”

Dave grimaced as he had to pee even before she gave him the pills. Now that his cock was indisposed his need was worse.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.