Under Control - Cover

Under Control

Copyright© 2017 by MsKatie

Chapter 3

Katie lie in bed, thinking about what had just occurred. She had just started to fulfill her fantasy. That being, to dominate an entire family into submission and perversion. Katie’s body was tingling from the tips of her toes to the top of her head. Her mind was rushing with all the things she had dreamt of doing and were now no longer fantasies, but about to become realities.

Katie looked at the mirror on the wall beside her bed. Her body, now naked and covered with a sheen of sweat almost glowed with satisfaction. She lightly caressed her 32 B breasts with one hand while the other caressed the center on her being. Katie’s shoulder length hair, this week a dark red, was completely a mess and her face still flushed from her orgasms. Although Katie would never be mistaken for a model, her measurements 32B-26-32, did have just the right amount of curves. Her face, framed by her ever-changing dark hair and mysterious smile gave her a mix of the girl next door and vixen. Katie smiled as she looked at herself for the first time as that vixen. Her brown eyes alive with passion and mischief. As she contemplated her next demands of the family, her fingers probed deeper into her sex. Katie was single and never married, her personality of always being in control, she generally kept men at arm’s reach. Never letting them get too close as her greatest fear was not having control over everything in her life. Now with her fantasy coming to life, she was about to expand that control and take over this entire family.

Cindy followed Susan and Sean up the stairs to the bathroom. She looked at her naked older sister in a different light now. Her dark red and bruised ass prominently displayed. When the three of them reached the bathroom, Cindy ordered Sean to stand in the corner. She then turned her attention to her sister. “Turn around put your hands on your head and face me Susan.” She demanded as something coursed through her body that she had never experienced before. Susan, not wanting to experience the belt again rapidly did as told. Cindy walked around her visibly shaking sister and explored every inch with her eyes and fingers. When she got to Susan’s 34C tits, she grabbed her nipples and pinched them between her fingers and thumbs. Susan gasped and blushed at the thought of her sister molesting her flashed through her mind. But that thought was quickly replaced with pain as Cindy pinched harder and twisted the extended nips till Susan cried out in pain. “Please Cindy stop. That hurts, I’m doing what you said.” Susan pleaded.

Cindy looked at her sister with a devious smile and said, “I’ll do what I want to you and you will accept it. I’m in charge and you are nothing more than my play thing.”

Susan looked at her evil sister and nodded. Her mind wondering when this would end.

Cindy walked out of the bath room and soon returned with her phone. Susan gasped as Cindy proceeded to start taking pictures of her humiliation. Cindy looked at the view screen at the first picture. It was Susan standing in front of her naked little brother. She was naked with her hands behind her head. Cindy smiled at the 5’6” slender teenager in the picture. Her tits, a large C cup and her hips flaring out from her trim waist. Susan’s bush looked like she had never trimmed it because it completely hid her pussy. Cindy leaned forward and took a close up of her bush and smiled, as there were droplets of moisture clinging to the curly pubes. It spite of everything she knew that her sister was aroused.

Cindy had Susan turn so her ass was now in view. “Bend over at the waist and spread your cheeks Susie.” Cindy ordered knowing how much she hated to be called Susie.

Susan flushed again but this time in anger as she turned to comply with Cindy’s orders. When in position Cindy said, “OK Susie, turn your head and look back at me and smile. I want anyone who sees this picture to know that you love showing off your asshole, pussy and your striped behind.”

Susan moaned but when she saw Cindy reach for the belt lying on the sink, she turned her head and smiled.

“Now Susie, get what you need to shave and get into the shower. You have ten minutes to remove all hair below your neck.” Cindy said.

Susan seeing no way out stood and started to do as told. Cindy then turned her attention to her brother. Sean was standing in the corner facing the wall, with his skinny ass and small build he could have passed for a younger sister. “Turn around Sean.” Cindy said to her little brother. Again, she saw him in a different light today. Looking down at him, he was only 4’ 8” tall, his brown shaggy hair and his small penis sticking out from his crotch Cindy’s mind began to turn. With just a little effort her little brother Sean, could be her little sister Sarah.

Cindy soon had Sean in the same poses as Susan documenting every minute of their humiliation. When she inspected his crotch, his sparse growth of hair and his 4 1/2” cock standing hard and proud in front of her she laughed. “I see you take after dad in the size department. Do you take after him as a sissy too?”

Sean turned a bright shade of red as he blushed down his chest. He could not talk as his voice was gone, but slowly nodded his head.

Cindy almost orgasmed right there. Not only was she aroused at being in charge of her siblings, her brother and father were both sissy boy’s waiting to come out of the closet. Oh, god I hope our Mistress allows me to sissify them. I’ve always dreamed of doing it to someone.

Dave on the other hand was just finishing gathering his remaining clothes out of his room. Every time he entered, his son, and now head of house, was pounding his wife into submission. This last trip he had his cock buried deep in her mouth, while her ass was filled with her favorite vibrator. Her one hand had three fingers buried deep in her cunt and the other hand was diddling her clit. Kathy’s moans of ecstasy were echoing down the hall. Dave’s small cock was hard as a rock as he watched his wife being pummeled by his stud step-son. His mind hoping that no one would see his arousal. As he made several more trips between the rooms, Kathy was now lying beside her lover/son, lightly caressing his chest making mewing sounds fully sated.

Katie now back at her computer decided to ratchet the pressure called out from the computer in the master bedroom. “Sissy Dave!”

Dave Jumped as he had been standing watching his wife and son. “Yes Mistress.” He answered.

“I’ve changed my mind, you’re not going to the store to buy the web cams and server. I’ve called a company that I know and they will be delivering it shortly. They will install it and set it up for me. All you have to do is pay for it.”

“Yes Mistress, may we get dressed?” Dave asked.

“Why certainly Dave. You can wear your new bra and panties. However, Kathy and Susan must remain naked. Bill can dress as normal as he is head of the house now, and Cindy can wear one of Bill’s undershirts. Just make sure that’s the only thing she wears. Oh, because they will be installing cameras in every room, bathrooms, closet, and basement no one is allowed to hide. All of you must be in plain sight of at least one installer at all times. One more thing before I forget, the women can’t refuse any demands from the crew. So, if they want a blowjob or a quick fuck they must comply. Remember, if anyone refuses it will be all who suffer.” Katie said as her hand slid down to her bare lips sliding her fingers down her slit. Katie muted the mic and moaned as she inserted her middle finger inside her pussy. Katie’s arousal climbing as the thought of Kathy, Susan, and Cindy side by side with cocks in their holes. Just as she was about to orgasm again, she pulled her finger, wanting to prolong it until she could watch them all getting fucked by strangers. She unmuted the mike as she brought her finger up to her mouth to lick her nectar from her digit.

Dave stood looking at the computer. He couldn’t believe what he heard. How could she make such a demand and why? He knew he fucked up but whoring out his family and exposing him as a sissy was too much.

“Stop, this stops now. We’re not going to do this. I don’t care what you do, I will not let you whore out my family.” Dave shouted as he suddenly grew a back bone.

Katie smiled as she expected this. She called up a file and started a video of Dave sitting in his cubical with his cock out. As it was so small no one even noticed he was masturbating at work. She then opened the video of Bill fucking Kathy in her ass as Dave stood there stroking his cock. It was when Kathy screamed for Bill to ‘FUCK MY ASS SON. MAKE ME YOUR CUM SLUT. FILL MY ASS WITH YOUR SEED. MAKE ME CUM AS YOUR STEP-FATHER NEVER COULD. PLEASE GIVE ME YOUR CUM.’ The video captured it all including Dave spewing his sperm all over the floor as Kathy begged her son.

“I’m sure that by the time you walk out of the room, this will be on the way to everyone you know including your boss at Mega Corp. Oh, and I will make sure to include the other files I have as well.”

Dave dropped to his knees as all resistance was gone. “Please don’t do this I’m begging you. Do whatever you want to me but please leave the kids out of this.” Dave pleaded.

Katie smiled as she watched him beg. “I know, let’s ask Bill if he wants things to go back to the way they were. Bill, do you want to go back, do you want to put your sissy step-dad back in charge? Or do you want your mommy slut to be your slave?”

Bill looked down at the sorry man crying on his knees. He looked at his mom snuggled up to him in the master’s bed. He saw his mother expression of love and desire and knew she didn’t want it to go back. “No, I’m in charge now, we will obey and do as ordered. Sissy get up and put on your bra and panties. You will answer the door.”

Dave’s head and shoulders slumped as he was defeated. He didn’t even bother to get up but crawled out the room and downstairs to where he left his new undies.

Sean watched as his sister Cindy broke out laughing as his tiny cock spewed his seed all over the bathroom floor. She reached down grabbing the shriveling organ between her index finger and thumb pulling it out from his body. “I guess you’re a little excited aren’t you? Do you get off on being called a sissy, or is it thinking of daddy dressed in his new undies?” She asked.

Sean looked down at the floor and whispered, “It’s both I guess. I love the way your panties feel.”

“What? You’ve worn my panties? Oh that’s gross.” Cindy gagged.

Susan listened to what was going on while she finished shaving her pubes and ass. She gasped as she heard her brothers answer to Cindy’s questions. She opened the sliding glass door and stepped out of the shower. “I’ve finished Cindy.” Susan said.

“Perfect, get over here and get down on your knees. I want your ass in the air and your face on the floor.” Cindy ordered. She pulled Susan’s nipples and positioned her in front of Sean. She pushed her down till Susan was kneeling down at Sean’s feet. “Go ahead and get your face down on the floor, and while you’re at it lick up his mess.”

Susan moaned as she heard her sister’s commands. “Please Cindy don’t make me do this. What have I done to deserve this? I’ve always treated you nice. Why are you being so mean to me?” Susan asked.

“Why? Because you are a sniveling weak excuse for a woman, in spite of how much you act like you hate this, you are getting off on being treated as a slave.” Cindy explained. She slid her hand down between Susan’s legs and slid her fingers over her dripping cunt. “Look you must get off being treated like this how else can you explain your dripping cunt.” She said as she shoved her fingers into Susan’s mouth.

“Now suck off your pussy juice and lick up Sean’s cum. While I see if you missed any hairs on your cunt.”

Susan sucked Cindy’s finger, working her tongue to clean off any juice. When Cindy pulled her finger out of her mouth, Susan turned her head and licked the floor of Sean’s cum.

Sean watched as Cindy completely dominated his sister. His cock quickly recovering and was again at its full strength. Cindy slid her hand up and down Susan’s wet slit and found no stray hairs. When she looked at her brother again she grabbed his small cock and pulled him to the toilet. “Sit down sissy boy and spread your legs. Susan finish up and crawl over here. I want you to shave Sean’s cock and groin. When you’ve finished suck him off and drink his cum.”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.