OTHER KNIGHTS - Cover

OTHER KNIGHTS

 

Chapter 18

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 18 - This is the story of John and Nancy Knight. Take a read, and find out how their love began! Things start slow, but quickly heat up!

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   School   Incest   Brother   Sister   Aunt   Nephew   Rough   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism  

She must have felt my dick twitch to that, and she said, “Come on board, Sue! Maybe after he cums in me, we can swap and you can get his second batch of cum inside that pretty pussy.”

I helped her get into the perfect position, then I took her by the waist and pulled her pussy on my face, causing Miss Beans to let out a mighty, “Ooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh!”

Doing this with her helped my sister and I fuck longer before I came like never before.

“Oh, dear god, Michael,” she called me, “That was our best fuck yet!”

I couldn’t speak, but Susan had all the signs of coming in my mouth, so I used my tongue and slapped at her clit and she gushed into my mouth. It wasn’t nearly as tasty as my sisters, but it wasn’t bad!

“Switch,” was said, and Sue slipped easily all the way down my pole as Nancy dropped her cum filled pussy straight on my mouth.

Before our partner could say anything, they leaned into one another and had a really fabulous kiss. While I didn’t like my cum as much as I like girls orgasm, I’ve grown to let the ladies think that I can’t get enough. I let more drain on my chest than I actually swallowed.

I moved Nan onto my chest and really enjoyed watching best friends french kissing each other.

Sylvia was back to taking pictures up close of the two girls exchanging spit with one another.

They were also touching each other’s breasts very softly and lovingly, making me think it wasn’t their first time.

It was the best fuck my sister and I had together, possible due to her being suddenly competitive with a girl she has been friends with since first grade. Interestingly, she has an older brother named Brian. It makes me wonder?

I’m quite certain, that this was exactly what Sylvia was hoping for, by bringing Ms. Beans into the fray.

We can’t tell on one another, so it works for everyone, as long as Susan and Nancy can get along. From what I heard, that is happening just out of my vision.

I moved her pussy and butt to my upper chest and heard them moaning and cursing while they were kissing and sucking each other.

My sister was still rocking back and forth the whole time waiting for my explosion up inside her. I hope Sylvia hasn’t run out of Plan B Pills!

“Baby,” I said to my sister, “I’m really close to cumming. Do you want it up inside you again?”

“Oooooh, please, Johnny, I want every drop inside, then Susan can lick it all out of me, can’t you, Sue?”

“S-Sure thing, Nancy. We have always been great friends, so why not suck on each other’s pussies?”

Hearing that was all I needed, and I started to release. Each burst felt like a bullet escaped me instead of my Baby batter.

“Ahhh, I feel it, I feel you cumming, oh god, it has never felt like this before, don’t stop, please?”

Seconds later, Susan squirted out a nice dollop of her pussy juice.

“Take a break, you three ... my goodness, that was quite the scene,” Sylvia said.

“Are you OK?”

“It’s nothing you can help me with, John,” she said.

“Are you sure about that, Sylvia” I said as the two girls removed themselves from on top of me.

I actually, twitched and Sylvia saw it, and a smile appeared on her face. She put her camera down, and walked over to me.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.