OTHER KNIGHTS - Cover

OTHER KNIGHTS

 

Chapter 13

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 13 - This is the story of John and Nancy Knight. Take a read, and find out how their love began! Things start slow, but quickly heat up!

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   School   Incest   Brother   Sister   Aunt   Nephew   Rough   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism  

That was a big enough meal to be our dinner, so we policed ourselves, and separately, we went up to our rooms.

Laying on my bed, Carol came crashing into my room, “What’s going on between Nancy and you?” She was channeling our mother, with the attitude, and the arm crossing.

“What the ... hell are you talking about?”

“She is in her room, crying.”

“About?”

“Some boy, she won’t tell me who, so I figured you might know. Is she dating someone?”

“Why would I know, or care if she was?”

“You two have gotten chummy enough, that I think she would tell you what was happening?”

I got up, took her by the hand, and said, “Listen, squirt. That is a doorknob and that is a door. The next time you decide that you want to talk to me, knock on the door, wait for my response, then come in ... if I say it’s OK. You got that?”

“You got that, Carol. I’m deadly serious. I am eighteen and deserve privacy. The next time you just run into my room, or Nancy’s for that matter, I am going to put you over my knee and spank you until it hurts like H.E. hockey sticks, to sit down. You got that?”

“ok.”

“I didn’t hear you, try that again?”

“OK, I’m sorry Johnny. Would you really spank me?” she said, turning on her considerable charm.

“Yes, I would. You may be cute, but you are sometimes a real pain in my butt, goodbye!”

She giggled and left, pulling the door closed.


I had gotten back on the bed, planning on listening to some music, when there was a knock, “Can I come in, please?”

It was Nancy.

“Come in,” I answered.

She did, closing the door and locking it.

“Carol was just in here,” I said.

“What about?” she said laying down beside me.

“She said you were crying and thought that you were crying about a boy, but she doesn’t know about us, does she?”

“I was crying, John. I was worried about these new feelings we have for one another.”

“How so?”

“I feel so ... horny all the time now. For you!”

“If we can make it through the summer, then we go off to school together and have outrageous ... fun together all we want.”

“I understand that, but aren’t we eventually going to want to fuck one another. I don’t know if I could turn you down for very long.”

“To be near you, and unable to make love to you, seems unbearable.”

“We have told each other that we love each other. Isn’t love enough to move forward and make love to one another?”

“But I’m only 15 and not on birth control,” she was quick to respond.

“Well, we can’t make you any older, but maybe we can do something about getting you on birth control.”

“How do you propose we do that without making our parents, or Carol suspicious?”

“Let me think on that. Tomorrow after we get home from our first attempt at soft porn, I’ll have an idea, OK, Susan?”

“Can we kiss for a while?” she asked. I miss you!”

There was a pounding on our door, she got up and it was Mom.

“Is there a good reason that you, and your sister are in here together with a locked door?”

“Of course,” I said, getting up to a sitting position.

Holding up my phone with the ear buds hanging from it, “I bought some new music and she wanted to hear it. Listening to music, that’s all.”

“Well, I don’t like locked rooms, OK?”

“OK, Mom,” we said together.

Carol was behind Mom in the doorway sticking her tongue out at us. Clearly, she is trouble. With Randall now having his own place, she seems to be underfoot more than ever.

She closed the door, gave me a nice kiss, then left shaking her butt at me.


After a great night’s sleep, we took our swimwear with us, and went off to Biggs.

Apparently, we surprised her, but we separately explained ourselves and asked what we would be doing first?

She turned her door sign from OPEN to CLOSED, and we followed her to the back room.

Wow, there was a bigger setup than before, including what I supposed was a green screen, so she could put any image behind us during our pictures or movies.

“OK, strip, please?”

“Completely naked?” my sister asked.

“Is there a problem? I have other people I could call to do this.”

“NO, we’re fine, aren’t we, Susan?”

“Sure,” she said, “I’m OK, Michael.”

“Clever using code names, hurry up, please?”

I helped her get naked, then she helped me. I was hard, but that shouldn’t matter.

“Do you need to take care of that, John?”

“I’m good,” I said. “What do you need from us?”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.