OTHER KNIGHTS - Cover

OTHER KNIGHTS

 

Chapter 12

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 12 - This is the story of John and Nancy Knight. Take a read, and find out how their love began! Things start slow, but quickly heat up!

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   School   Incest   Brother   Sister   Aunt   Nephew   Rough   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism  

While in the shower, we kissed and cleaned each other trying to avoid my dick going anywhere near her famous place. She let me wash her forest, prior to waxing her.

We got out, dried off and stayed naked. She dug out her waxing kit and handed it to me.

I copiously read the instructions, and determined it was not the right stuff. We needed a Brazilian wax kit. This was for underarms and arms and legs.

She had put a towel down and got on it spreading her legs and saying, “I’m ready, Michael.”

Oh, dear god!


Despite my hormonal urges, I explained the problem.

“I have scissors in my purse, maybe you could give me a close trim, would you, please?”

She stayed like she was, as I went through her purse finding them. Taking a few deep breaths, I got up on the bed and got my face close enough to smell her bouquet. Wow!

“Trimming,” I said being very careful exposing her in the process. When I needed to, I blew on her to clear the cuttings. She enjoyed that.

“Are you almost finished, Michael?”

“Yeah,” I said hesitatingly. The scent was her own and the light added fragrance of the shampoo I used to wash her.

I finished trimming her and could now see clearly ... the promised land.

“Sue, could I please kiss and lick you? You will enjoy it, I’m quite sure.”

“If you say so, I trust you ... I love you, Johnny.”

Since we were on a time-based day, I glanced to check and we had over an hour before we had to get home.

“I love you, too Susan,” I said as I used my hand to get the rest of the trimmings out of the way.

“Please, Michael, lick me, a lot.”

I went closer and made contact, she practically flew off the bed.

She looked down at me and said, “Michael, I- I – really liked that ... do it some more.”

It’s my sister, asking me to lick her pussy, there is a god!


She grabbed a pillow to keep from shouting out, as I did what I had discerned from porn. John’s personal sex life is nothing compared to Michaels. I was wondering how long I can hold out before she asks me to fuck her.

I spent a solid fifteen minutes on the delicious pussy before me. I did refrain from putting my tongue real deep inside her, keeping my hands on her to hold her down.

She shuddered and trembled, and I got a squirt from her getting it all in my mouth. She had her first orgasm.

“That was freaking awesome, John. We have to do that again.”

“Get up and get dressed, Baby. We need to get home.”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.