OTHER KNIGHTS - Cover

OTHER KNIGHTS

 

Chapter 11

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 11 - This is the story of John and Nancy Knight. Take a read, and find out how their love began! Things start slow, but quickly heat up!

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   School   Incest   Brother   Sister   Aunt   Nephew   Rough   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism  

“Michael, while I’m not ready to do any more than touch you, could we find a place, other than home, to go, so you can show me how we can look like we are doing something without actually doing something?”

“Are you kidding me?” I replied.

“No, we’ve become comfortable around each other. I don’t want to be embarrassed while Sylvia is taking our pictures, please?”

“You aren’t kidding, are you?”

“I love you, you idiot. I know you won’t hurt me.”

“OK, but I’m warning you right now ... this won’t be easy for you. I remember how you reacted to the picture of Kaley. Now you are willing to be topless, maybe completely naked, in front of a camera and also willing to be in a soft-core porn movie?”

“I’m willing if you are, Michael!”

She’s most definitely OCD!


After getting in the car, I went to Google Map, and found and headed to the Quality Inn up in Santa Fe. I called Mom to tell her we were going to a movie together.

I think the TRON sequel was still in theatres.

She came up with the idea that we were brother and sister, (A novel idea) and were in town for a family reunion. A room with two singles or doubles would suffice. Fewer lies that way!


In the room, we agreed to strip completely naked in front of each other and stay that way until we were comfortable.

Her pussy hair was just below her panty line, and she saw my complete boner at its maximum distension. It was amazing how beautiful she was at only 14. We lay side by side on a single bed.

I let her touch me, and she allowed me to touch her. I was extremely hard and she was getting wet herself.

She was gripping me and basically giving me a hand job. Amazing how different it felt from my doing it myself.

“Do you like what I’m doing?” she asked.

“Oh yeah,” I answered. “May I touch your breasts, please, Susan?”

“Sure, Michael,” she said.

This was surreal, but effective.

I felt her nipple go from luxuriously soft to hard like the end of an eraser on a pencil. I knew that would happen, but still it was really cool.

Now I’m beginning to sound like Carol.

We had turned to on our sides, so we could see one another’s reaction. She was biting her lip and I was copiously enjoying her hand on me.

“Do you like it?” I asked her.

“Yes, I do ... it feels fantastic, Mmmichael!”

She leaned into me, and kissed me on the lips. I moved my hand from her breast to her face, and she let go of me to do the same.

I rolled on top of her, and I felt my boner up against her pussy, so I rolled off again. Last thing I wanted to do was make her uncomfortable.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.