OTHER KNIGHTS
Chapter 10

 

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 10 - This is the story of John and Nancy Knight. Take a read, and find out how their love began! Things start slow, but quickly heat up!

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   School   Incest   Brother   Sister   Aunt   Nephew   Rough   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism  

Another thirty minutes of pictures, we changed into the clothes we wore there, each getting a fresh $100-dollar bill from Sylvia.

My sister gave her a huge hug, then me. We left after she said to come back in two days.

In the car, she said, “Gollee, that was fun, Michael. Are you OK now?”

“Sorry about that, Kiddo. I hope I didn’t embarrass you.”

“I’m OK ... I’m just glad you are.”


We got home, showed Mom our money, and went to our room. Carol was over at Sandra’s place, a block away. They have been best friends for as long as I can recall. Sandy is already developing, unlike Carol.

I was resting, when I heard my door open.

“Johnny, can I come in, please?”

It’s funny, the way she says my name used to be annoying, but now, I’ve gotten to really enjoy it.

She dropped on my bed next to me, and I felt her hand on my face. I opened my eyes and her face was an inch from mine.

“Can I kiss you, please, Michael?”

Ah, Susan is back. “Go ahead, I don’t mind, Susan.”

“I really do love you, big brother,” she said giving me a very light and vivid kiss. She kept kissing me, but they were little and all over my face. It felt nice, very nice!

I was on the receiving end for a while, until I decided it was my turn, and I rolled to the point she was on her back and enjoying my kisses.

If Mom walked in, I would be in so much shit, so I finished with a high-pressure lip kiss.

She moaned a little, but I told her, “We need to stop. Mom or worse, Carol, might walk in any second. I love you too, Susan. Don’t ever forget that!”

She finally let go, got up and left my room.


We went back to Biggs every other day, for the next 30 days, making a hundred dollars each time.

Starting in late July, Sylvia approached us asking if we would like to triple our daily wage.

“Doing what?” my sister asked.

“You seem very comfortable around each other. This is a onetime offer that I will refuse to admit I told you about.”

“What is it?” I asked.

“Have you ever heard of the expression soft-porn?

“No! Yes!” we said together.

“What is it?” my sister said.

“Let us talk privately for a moment, Sylvia, please?”

I took her a distance and explained, “Although we haven’t, do you know what sex is, Nancy?”

“Yes, you are talking about full intercourse, correct?”

“Exactly! Soft core is naked from the waist up with what is going on below being left to the imagination, of the person watching.”

“So, we wouldn’t be completely naked?” she extrapolated, but still blushed.

“It might be that we are naked, but they film or take pictures in a way that doesn’t show our genitals, my boner or your ... pussy!”

Neither of us had ever used these terms in front of each other, so we both blushed about it.

“So, I would not need to wax, or I would?” she asked me.

“I can’t answer that, it would depend on the situation. We don’t have to do it, neither of us. I won’t if you don’t want to.”

I took her by the hand and we walked back to Sylvia.

“How often would you need us, Ms. Bigg?” my sister asked, surprising me.

“The same schedule as we currently have, every other day. Take a day, think about it. it’s a big deal. I understand your hesitancy.”

“Who would see this?” I asked.

“This is for non-American audiences. Go home and discuss it. If you want to do it, I’ll see you in two days, otherwise I won’t. Look up soft core or soft porn if you want to see what I am talking about.”

We left, and went to McDonalds to eat lunch. We found a quiet corner and talked about it for a while. Being older, I explained the difference between hard core and soft core. I also explained to her about the different things one guy and one girl can do, or appear to do to each other, including oral, anal and vaginal sex.

She burst out in a nervous loud laugh hearing the words anal and sex together. We moved our conversation to my car and she decided to feel my boner while I was driving, giving us both a thrill in the process.

She seems to be getting more and more comfortable these days.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.