OTHER KNIGHTS - Cover

OTHER KNIGHTS

 

Chapter 8

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 8 - This is the story of John and Nancy Knight. Take a read, and find out how their love began! Things start slow, but quickly heat up!

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   School   Incest   Brother   Sister   Aunt   Nephew   Rough   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism  

We bought both pair, and I calmed her down after almost calling me big brother. She wore out the Taupe flats, enjoying what she called,

‘The springiest shoes she ever wore.’

She wanted to go back to DQ for something to eat, this time, I drove through.

I got a bacon Cheese GrillBurger combo with no tomato, a large fry and a Diet Coke, easy ice and she told me to order a Turkey BLT, medium fry and a Diet Coke, also easy ice.

We drove up to the second window, she paid for it, and we parked to eat.

What a marvelous time, eating with my girl, who happens to be my pretty younger sister.

While we ate, we speculated more on what Carol and Randall could be up to. He is a foot taller, she is all hair, and a great smile. It didn’t make any sense since he was over eight years her senior, but we had both noticed the occasional look between the two of them.

It made me wonder if they were thinking about us or not. I picked up my phone, called him to say we were at DQ and could we see his new place?

Surprisingly, he said yes and gave us directions. We pulled up, saw a u-hall attached to his vehicle and they were sitting on the porch, waiting for us.

“Hey guys,” Carol said, “Great boots, Nancy, where did you get them?”

“Penny’s,” she answered. “Can we do anything to help?”

“Nope,” Carol answered. “Everything is in, and we just finished making all of the beds.”

“Can we look inside?” I asked.

“Sure, let’s show them the place, Rann,” our little sister said.

That’s right ... that is her nickname for him, just like Squirt is his name for her.

Carol was doing the model thing, while Randall showed off the place ... both bedrooms, each with a full bath, a nice dining area, living room, and a nice kitchen and breakfast area.

“So, if dad gets kicked outta bed, he can come and stay with you?” I said.

“What’s that mean?” Carol asked Randall.

We left in a hurry, laughing as we got in my car and headed home.


“Do we have a reason to come back up here?” she asked me as we drove home.

“We can always find a reason, but we need to stop spending all this money, or we won’t have extra to spend in Indiana!”

“OK, tomorrow, we actually do check out the modeling place, OK, Michael?”

“Sure thing, Sue. I will probably be dreaming about you every night for the rest of the summer.”


The next day, Carol went back up with Rann, and Nancy and I finally pulled up to the ‘Bigg-Time Modeling Agency.’

“Remember we are friends, and are using our real first names, OK?”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.