OTHER KNIGHTS - Cover

OTHER KNIGHTS

 

Chapter 6

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6 - This is the story of John and Nancy Knight. Take a read, and find out how their love began! Things start slow, but quickly heat up!

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   School   Incest   Brother   Sister   Aunt   Nephew   Rough   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism  

Dad and Randall got home late.

To catch you up, here is my family:

Randall Sr. – Dad – 41 – 6ft1 tall brn hair

Chelsea – Mother – 38 – 5ft8 blonde

Randall Jr. – Brother – 21 – 6ft6 brn hair

(Don’t call him Junior!)

John - Me – 18 – 5ft10 brn hair

Nancy – Sister – 14 3/4 - 5ft8 dark blonde

Carol – Sister – 12 1/2 – 5ft6 redhead


“DINNER!”

As Nan and Carol helped mom bring the food to the table, Dad began a speech:

“My oldest son, (He always starts speeches like this) and I just got back from being in Santa Fe for the afternoon. With my financial help, we got him in a very nice two-room apartment. It’s only a mile south of SFU. Over the course of the next few days, if anyone could help him pack up to move, it would be appreciated. Randall, do you have anything to add to that?”

“Only that I can move myself. I won’t need any help, if you have other things to do?”

“Can I help, Big Brother?” our doe-eyed red headed sister asked.

Boy, is she going to be a doll when she gets older. Wrapping any boy who gets in her way, around her finger.

“Sure, Squirt!” he said to her making her giggle.

Dad looked at me, but I did not offer, I needed to help Susan pick out some shoes. That could take ... all day.

We passed around the roast, a sizable plate of baked potatoes, and some Italian tossed green salad.

“So, how did you two do at the modeling place?” dad asked.

“We spent a good portion of time, also in Santa Fe today, Daddy,” Nancy said.

She went on to explain our entire day sans the kissing and roleplay, to which Dad exclaimed, “That was a good idea. Can we all see some of the clothes you bought today, maybe a, what do they call it, a ... a ... help me somebody, I can’t think of the term I want?”

“A fashion show?” our mother finally responded.

“Thank you, Honey!”

“Sure, why not, Nancy. But don’t let him see the new underwear,” I said causing her to blush.

“Oh, where did you go shopping?”

“They went to Victoria’s Secret, Daddy!” Carol said quietly for some odd reason.

“Are you talking about the VS store in the Santa Fe Mall?” Randall asked. “I’ve taken girls there before, it has a nice variety and it’s not terribly expensive.”

“Oh, good. Thanks son,” he said slapping him on the back.

Fine with me.


After dinner, upstairs, Carol wanted to help her sister, but I made the logical remark, “I know what she bought, I can help.”

Carol looked at me funny, so I added, “To pick out what she wears first, Squirt.”

“That is Randall’s nickname for me, not yours, OK?”

She practically stomped to her room, now mad at me.

“I think she has a crush on Randall,” Nancy said quietly. “I understand her feelings, now!”

We picked out her first outfit, and I stepped into the bathroom to let her change. it was the all black dress.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.