OTHER KNIGHTS
Chapter 5

 

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5 - This is the story of John and Nancy Knight. Take a read, and find out how their love began! Things start slow, but quickly heat up!

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   School   Incest   Brother   Sister   Aunt   Nephew   Rough   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism  

The rest of the trip was quiet, and I followed her in carrying her new clothing. Only person home was Mom, who took the bag from me and looked through it. Before she could get through much of it, her daughter took the bag from her.

“Nancy!”

“He got them for me, not you, mother!”

Mom looked at me expecting me to say something ... I didn’t.

“Is everything in there as short as what you are wearing, young lady?”

“The dresses are all the same. You will like the modesty of the swimsuits, and since I found out my boobies had grown, I got a bunch of new underwear. In case you are wondering, he never saw me undressed. You didn’t, did you, Johnny?”

She isn’t OCD, she’s bi-polar, I’m certain of it.

“So, you never even got to the model agency, did you?” she said looking at me.

That was her chance to get away and she was successful. I semi-blubbered our explanation, to which Mom didn’t say anything, just chucking me on the shoulder, and headed to the kitchen.

Once in the clear, I casually walked upstairs to my room, however, as I walked past her door, she grabbed me and pulled me into her room, quietly closed the door, and gave me a super-sized kiss.

Wowser!


Already suspecting the answer, I pulled back and said, “What did I do to deserve that, Nan?”

“Call me Susan, like you did today. I had a class about roleplay, it wasn’t nearly as much fun as it was pretending to be your girlfriend.”

“Sssh, be careful what you say and how loud you say it, Susan. Roleplay means different things to different people, look it up. You can’t just decide to kiss me, like this, OK?”

“Okay. We didn’t get shoes for me today, so can we go back out tomorrow somewhere ... please?”

“I’m not made of money, Susan.”

“Oh, I have money. I have nowhere to spend my allowance, since I’m not old enough to drive. That’s how I kept so focused to get through school so quickly.”

She went over to her dresser, went digging into the top drawer, pulling out a bank account receipt book. “See, I have lots of money?”

I took and opened the passport sized booklet to read her perfect printing and saw $6,450 and was shocked to my core. There were no deductions, only regular monthly deposits in line with the time of month we have been getting our allowances.

Ooh, speaking of that, “Susan, this is a delicate question, but are you on the pill?”

Before she said a word, she blushed and she blushed some more. “Gollee, I understand why you are asking. Are we going to... ?”

“No, no, no, no, no, I only asked because if you weren’t already, you should start before we are at college. It’s for your safety I ask you the question?”

“Oh, thank you!” she said giving me another kiss. “I’ve been on the pill since I turned thirteen, but it’s so nice you care so much.”

“Are you on any other medicine, Sue?”


I went into her bathroom, to look over and clean my face as her bedroom door came open in a flash, with our sister saying, “Mom told me you got a bunch of new clothes, and Johnny actually bought them for you. How did you get him to do that?”

I had decided to stay where I was so to hear my clever sisters’ response.

“We were going to just go to the modeling, but he showed me what I might be expected to wear. It was awfully revealing, but I saw it as an opportunity to get some new clothes. He took me to Victoria’s Secret, up in Santa Fe, and bought me a whole bunch of new clothes. We ... I forget to get shoes, so we are going out again tomorrow to do that. We have to go by the bank first, because I spent all of his money today, didn’t I, Johnny?” she said opening the bathroom door to reveal me just standing there.

“Why are you in her bathroom, Johnny?” Carol asked.

“I had to pop a zit,” I said. While walking by my schizoid sister, Nancy, I said, “Same time tomorrow, Sue?”

“Uh ... Sure,” she responded.

I heard them talking, but I didn’t loiter.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.