OTHER KNIGHTS - Cover

OTHER KNIGHTS

 

Chapter 4

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - This is the story of John and Nancy Knight. Take a read, and find out how their love began! Things start slow, but quickly heat up!

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   School   Incest   Brother   Sister   Aunt   Nephew   Rough   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism  

It took a moment, but she broke out in laughter, “Let me talk to Nancy, please?”

Susan had laughed just as much, and took the phone from me, put it on speaker saying, “Hey Mom!”

“Are you OK, dear?”

“I’m fine, Mommy. We haven’t been to the photographers, yet. Johnny thought I needed some new clothes, and we are leaving Victoria’s Secret going somewhere else, but he won’t tell me where?”

“Victoria’s Secret? Why there?”

I was sweating bullets on how she might answer ... or spin that?

“That’s where he said he took all his girlfriends, so I figured, since he was buying, why should I care where he took me?”

“So, you took advantage of your own brother’s goodwill?”

Hah!

“Well, maybe. He is being awfully nice to me.”

“Put him back on the phone, please?”

“How much have you spent on your sister?” she asked.

“Mom, it’s not as expensive a store as most believe. She found out she had been wearing too small of a brassiere, so it was necessary to spend some money. I don’t expect you to reimburse me. it’s money well spent.”

When I said brassiere, I got a slap from Susan as we had gone to the other end of the Mall and pulled up to Dairy Queen.

“Gotta go, we are stopping to eat. See you in a couple hours, bye.”

“Did I do OK, Big brother?”

“You are either a victim of OCD, or just the cutest sister I have.”


Inside, holding hands, we ordered our food, sat down and waited for our number to be called.

“So, Susan, do you like your new clothes?”

“I love them, thank you so much. Is there a way I can pay you back for them?”

“We can talk about that on the way back to La Cienega, OK?”

“NUMBER 01!”

I excused myself, and went up to get our food, finding my seat taken.

“Hey Susan, who’s your friend?” I said to her.

She rolled her eyes, this was why she didn’t wear nice clothes. I put the tray of food on the table and sat next to her, instead from across her. I fed her a fry, and we basically ignored the guy until he got up and left.

She said, “You’re as smart as you are good looking.”

“Dad taught me a long time ago, ‘if you aren’t big enough to beat them up, be smart enough to ignore them.’”

“That sounds like Daddy,” she said, feeding me a fry.


We left, getting back into the car. She nonchalantly gave me a nice kiss before she buckled in.

“Now where?”

“Home, I guess,” I said.

“Too bad,” she remarked leaning against my shoulder.

“Why do you say that?” I asked her.

“I feel like Cinderella today!”

“What’s wrong with that?”

“It’ll all be over when we get home, won’t it?”

“Why does that have to happen? I can keep a secret, can’t you?”

She didn’t move as I got on the main road to take us home. It was much too quiet, so I said, “Did you understand when I said I love you?”

“Yeah, you love me like a sister, I love you too, Johnny!”

At the next chance I had, I pulled off the road and parked.

“You don’t understand me, do you ... I love you like Mom and Dad love each other. I am in love with you, Nancy!”

I think it hit her, because she abruptly moved her head and said, “Really?”

“Yeah, really. It only happened in the last three days, but I can’t fight how I feel for you. You are really a beautiful girl.”

“But ... I am your sister!”

“I know, that is a problem, but I don’t care. Can we keep it from everybody until we head off to school in Indiana?”

I watched her face as I said this, then suddenly, she blushed.

“John, are you saying that we could act like a ... real couple instead of brother and sister?”

“We are and will be John and Nancy Knight. I propose we let them believe we are a married couple, maybe even getting some rings to help perpetuate the story.”

“Ohh, rings?”

“Not today, maybe at the end of summer, I spent all my money on the girl I love, and I don’t care.”

“To hear that you love me is so wonderful. Does this mean I’m not going to need to model?”

“Only if you want to. We’re going to college on full scholarships in only about 100 days. You are pretty, but it’s completely up to you. I saw how uncomfortable you were at DQ. I support whatever decision yo make. Let’s wait a few days, OK?”

Leaning back against me, she said, “Sure, John, I can wait. Call me Susan, please?”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.