OTHER KNIGHTS
Chapter 3

 

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - This is the story of John and Nancy Knight. Take a read, and find out how their love began! Things start slow, but quickly heat up!

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   School   Incest   Brother   Sister   Aunt   Nephew   Rough   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism  

We took the drive, close to an hour, and pulled up to a mall called, ‘The Place.’

I found a parking space, got out, went over to her side of the car, and let her out, and she took me by the arm.

“Have you ever been in a pretty girl store, Nan?”

She giggled, followed by, “I thought only movie stars went to VS.”

“You could be a movie star,” I said to her. “This is where Randall takes his girlfriends. Don’t worry, I’ll take care of this for you, OK?”

We walked in, and a tall gal, greeted us, saying, “John, nice to see you again. Who is this on your arm?”

Before Nan could say anything, I answered, “My newest girlfriend, her name is Susan. Sue, this is Kara. She will help you.”

We both waited for her to say something, and after she stopped looking all around, the responded, “Hi Kara. My name is Susan. I’ve never been in a Victoria’s Secret before.”

“You are one of the nicest girls John has brought in here before. How old are you?”

“We are going to college together in the fall. She’s 18,” I said.

She smiled and Kara took her from me. She may be 90 days from turning 15, but she is very smart, and I expect my pretty sister to handle herself.


I heard a screech from somewhere inside the dressing rooms. Kara came out saying, “John, she needs you, please?”

My god, what has happened?

I went in and found her smiling, “I’m a C cup! I had no idea. How do I look?”

That was easy to answer, but instead, I took her and gave her the biggest kiss we had yet had together. She put a hand behind my head and kept us in contact for over a solid two minutes.

We separated, and I heard her hum a little. Then she said, what I never expected to hear her say to me, “I love you, boyfriend!”

She shooed me away, apparently OK.

I went back out to the main waiting area, looking at all the colors. ‘She loves me?’ How did she mean that, like a little sister, or like a potential lover? No, no John. She is your sister, not a girlfriend. Could she be both? If I approach her as a lover, I could lose her as both. Damn!

“Tada!”

That was Kara, I turned around to see my little sister looking 18, in a one-piece ... and she looked remarkable. It was solid black, with a lace up front and I felt myself forming an erection. Oooh, my gosh.

“You like it, Johnny?”

“Oh, yeah, I like it, but I love you!”

She took that as a reason to smash her body against mine and give me a great big kiss. We broke apart and she whispered, “Like that, boyfriend?”

“Oh, yeah, baby ... I love it!”

She pulled away, like a tease, and as I watched her butt, I realized, I do love her. And it’s not a brothers’ love!

She came out again, in a gorgeous blue dress, that was just long enough to cover her panties. She never showed her legs like this before. It appears she has come out of her shell.

I liked it so much, I recommended she wear it to our next stop. She asked where that was, but I decided to be as precocious as she was.

Kara showed us the other colors that her new dress came in, and I got her one of each. Regarding the swimsuits, we did the same.

Susan also said that she needed some replacement underwear, and we got her a dozen bras, in her new size and matching panties. It was $170, the best investment, ever.

Back in the car, where she got back next to me, she asked, “OK, where are we going next?”

Before I could answer, my phone rang... “Hey Mom, how are you?”

“Hey, John. We hadn’t heard from you, and you haven’t come home yet, so I thought I would call and see how things are going?”

“Are you checking up on me?”

“No, I’m checking up on my daughter, who is with you, isn’t she?”

“No, I left her alone with a 60-year-old hippie photographer who was wearing a Hawaiian shirt and Bermuda shorts.”

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.