Showering With Sister - Cover

Showering With Sister

Copyright© 2017 by Lubrican

Chapter 10

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 10 - With the title of a stroke story, this isn't. Rather it chronicles the story of an unplanned situation that slowly got weird, out of control, and took two people to a place neither expected. It wasn't beyond their wildest dreams. We're talking alternate reality, here. And then it got even crazier.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Reluctant   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Slow  

The next day I hopped out of bed all bright-eyed and bushy-tailed. I’d been getting up at zero-dark-thirty for years. Jennifer had to be coaxed. By coaxing I mean I tickled her and sucked her nipples while she hissed at me to stop being mean.

Breakfast was simple and nobody dawdled over it. I went with Kyle so he could give me the tour and I felt a little like a slave until he finally called a halt for lunch. He wasn’t shy in the least about putting me to work. Maybe he actually wanted me to know what I was getting myself into. I won’t go into detail about it, except to say that there is something very satisfying about hard labor when you know it’s for a good cause. We did more work than talking.

Kaylee and Jenn spent the morning together, too. I got the rundown from Jenn, more in terms of what they talked about, than the work they did. Kaylee told her all about what it was like to grow up on a farm, where brother and sister had to work together and rarely got to see anyone else their age outside of school. They’d discovered pretty much everything together, including sex. Their graduating high school class had a whopping six students in it, including the twins.

Jenn asked Kaylee pretty bluntly how she felt about me and Kaylee was pretty blunt in responding, saying she was surprised at how excited she was to see me when we got there. She said I’d been a good friend in Saudi but that was all, and that she was a little shocked that her nipples started tingling when I got out of the car. Jenn told Kaylee she was equally surprised when she felt some attraction for Kyle upon first sight. They talked about that aspect of things a lot and decided that each of them viewed their proposed “mate” as someone who was going to allow them to have something they’d been afraid they’d never get to have. Kaylee joked about them becoming sister-wives of a sort and described Kyle as having been an animal in bed the night before, before he had to return to his own room. She was quite sure it was because Jennifer excited him and had even teased him about it.

Jennifer described Kaylee as grinning, and saying, “I teased Kyle about you, about how he saw you naked and had a monster boner when we got back to my room. I can read him like a book. He wouldn’t take the bait, which means he is interested in you. You’d think I would have gotten jealous, but I didn’t. There can’t be any jealousy if this is all going to work out, don’t you think? Besides, I got the benefit of him being excited by you. I thought he was going to break the bed!”

In return, Jenn told Kaylee I had liked the surprise bedtime kiss and described me as being sweet and tender while we made love. She said Kaylee’s response to that was just a thoughtful, “Hmmmm.”

That afternoon the roles were reversed and Kyle took Jennifer out to fix the break in the fence Kaylee’s drone flight had discovered. I got to help Kaylee with laundry and then we did some brainstorming on getting her drone business off the ground. She said she’d been arguing with Kyle that my help would be beneficial in that business sometimes, such as operating the drone while she gave the sales pitch to some farmer.

Twice, Kaylee’s hand strayed to touch my arm. I noticed that because in Saudi, there had never been little intimate touches like that between us. She’d punched me on the arm hard enough to leave a bruise a couple of times, but there hadn’t been anything intimate other than discussion about “the plan.”

That night Jennifer seemed subdued. When I slid into bed beside her, she cuddled up naked to me and rested her head on my shoulder.

“I like him, Bobby,” she sighed.

“I thought we decided that would be a good thing,” I replied.

“I never wanted to be touched by anybody but you,” she said.

“Come on, you made out on dates,” I accused.

“I went through the motions, like you did,” she corrected. “I never wanted to do any of that with anybody but you.” She turned her head away from me. “Even in college,” she added, softly.

“And you want to, now?”

“It’s different somehow. When I think about that with ... him ... I have to admit I’m curious,” she sighed. “I don’t know whether it has to do with all this marriage stuff, or something else.”

The door opened silently and the twins stepped through it again. They were dressed exactly as they’d been the night before.

“I think this is going really well,” said Kaylee.

“I think things are happening that weren’t in the original plan,” I said.

“What do you mean?” asked Kaylee, becoming very alert.

“My sister admits that she’s curious about your brother,” I said. “In a more intimate way than we thought might happen.”

Said sister and brother just stared at each other.

“You fucking horn dog!” accused Kaylee as the front of Kyle’s boxers tented out a bit. He blushed, but said nothing.

“It seems to me that could be a good thing,” I said.

You fucking horn dog!” laughed Kaylee.

“I’m just saying that if we’re trying to act married, it would probably be helpful if that wasn’t a chore,” I said, shrugging.

“Point taken,” said Kaylee, no longer smiling.

“We know how they feel,” I said, as if the other two weren’t in the room. “How do you feel?”

“I’ve always thought you were cute,” said Kaylee, blowing my mind. She grinned. “I just didn’t want to admit it to anybody.”

“So what do we do, now?” I asked.

“Well, we’re not swapping partners,” said Kaylee. “Not tonight.”

“Obviously,” I said. “That wasn’t what I was suggesting.”

“I suppose we could explore the concept until you two have to go back to Kansas.”

“And how would you suggest we go about that?” I asked.

“I think Mom and Dad would be suspicious if at least you and I didn’t try to get some alone time,” said Kaylee. “If Jenn and Kyle do the same thing that might look normal, too. Let me talk to Mom about that.”

“I wouldn’t think your mother would want us to have alone time,” I said. “That doesn’t seem to be her style.”

“My mother isn’t stupid,” said Kaylee. “She knows how things work. She just can’t come right out and approve of it. I don’t think she’ll try to obstruct us from stealing a little time together.” She grinned. “As long as it isn’t at night, while we’re dressed like this.”

And then she proved she could still startle me by lifting her shirt and flashing me with a very pretty set of breasts that were most definitely larger than I had thought they’d be.


Mother Fillmore proved to be much more amenable to things than I would have believed. Her response to her daughter’s wistful desire to spend more time with me resulted in the planning of a picnic. The need for chaperones was nicely filled by her son and my sister. She was a sharp old bird, but our subterfuge was holding firm.

We did have to work all morning, but when lunchtime arrived we crammed into a Polaris ATV and bounced along a beaten path to a picturesque pond surrounded by Cottonwood trees. We had to share it with some cows, but they didn’t bother us. Eating took first priority because we were all starving. Then Kyle almost formally asked Jenn if she wanted to go for a walk.

They disappeared behind some Cottonwoods, leaving Kaylee and me lying on a blanket, facing each other.

“Does this feel weird to you?” she asked, her hazel eyes staring into mine.

“If you mean the added ... um ... dimension to things, then I guess it does,” I said.

“It was impossible not to be attracted to you in Saudi,” she said, softly.

“You never showed it.”

“Of course not. How did you feel about me?”

“You were good people,” I said, shrugging.

“I never caught you staring at me,” she said. “Looking at my boobs,” I mean.

“You were always in uniform,” I said.

“I wore sturdier bras when I was in,” she said. “But other guys stared at them. You didn’t.”

“Actually, I did sneak a couple of peeks when you were wearing a T shirt sometimes. And I must also admit when I saw them last night, I was surprised at their ... um ... bounty.”

“Pleasantly surprised?”

“Yes.” I kept my face normal. “While I’m in confession mode, I have to tell you there was more than once when I wondered what you and Kyle were doing as you Skyped. I had some little fantasies about that.”

“Why does that make my nipples tingle? Why do you make my nipples tingle?”

“I’m just a stud,” I said, grinning.

“I’m serious, Bob. I’ve never wanted anybody but Kyle to see me like that.”

“Maybe this plan of yours is based on something other than cold, hard logic,” I said.

“I’m going to want to keep making love with Kyle ... forever,” she said.

“I feel the same way about Jenn.” I shrugged.

“You know, the other day I joked with Jenn about us becoming sister wives.”

“She told me.”

“Maybe it wasn’t a joke,” she said.

“Maybe it wasn’t.”

“Do you think there’s any way that could work?”

“Before all this happened did you ever think there was any way you’d get to keep loving your brother?”

“No,” she said.

“Me either. So if all this gets a little strange, I don’t think I’m going to get all surprised about it.”

“Do you want to kiss me right now?”

“I think I do.”

“Do you think Jenn and Kyle are doing the same thing?”

I scooted closer to her.

“I am astonished to say I hope they are,” I said.


They were not, as it turned out. As I look back on it now, I suspect Kaylee and I were able to take that step more easily because of the bond we’d had as military members. Those bonds tend to run deep, even if there’s no romance involved. Jenn and Kyle didn’t have that background.

So, while Kaylee and I did some tentative, exploratory making out (which turned out to be quite pleasurable for both of us, by the way), Jennifer and Kyle’s dance was less direct. Jenn was bold enough to say Kyle looked good in his boxers. He reciprocated by apologizing again for breaking in on her that first night while she was mostly naked, but then saying that she looked amazing before she put her shirt on. They danced around admitting they were attracted toward each other but that was about it. Jenn said she felt really comfortable being with him, something that was new in her life with men.

After we caught up on things in bed that night, Jennifer lay back, opening herself to me and welcomed my incestuous penis in her belly.

When I asked her if she wondered what this might be like with Kyle, she slapped my shoulder and asked me to cum in her.


Days three and four were all work and no play. For Jennifer and me, the routine began to become clear as to what it would be like if we came to live in this wind-blown part of the world. I liked the work, which was hard, but honest. You could see the results of your labor, even if you knew there would be an endless need for more of it.

Jenn admitted that, while washing clothes, she sniffed Kyle’s shirt and liked the scent of it.

On day five, our last day there on this particular visit, Emma shooed us out for another picnic. We went back to the same pond.

We were sitting there munching on dessert, an astonishingly good lemon meringue pie, when Kaylee calmly suggested we should go skinny-dipping in the pond.

Kyle and Jenn both blushed at the same time, and produced the same shade of red. Kaylee didn’t wait for anyone to object. Within seconds she was standing and pulled her T shirt over her head. What had always looked like very modest breasts in the past were set free and I realized the sports bras she apparently favored now had a ton of control built into them. Her breasts were so very different than Jenn’s, and yet there were amazing similarities as well.

I think I described Jennifer’s breasts earlier, but that was a while ago, so I’ll recap. They were heavy in the sense that gravity weighed them down enough that they sloped from her upper chest to the nipples, which were like googly eyes, looking in slightly different directions. Then their shape became a round mass beneath that joined her chest at right angles. I wouldn’t have called it sagging. They reminded me of a hill I used to go sledding on that had a little upturn at the bottom. You could catch air if you got going fast enough. Her nipples were pink but her areolas were almost the same color as the rest of her breast flesh. I knew those breasts like the back of my hand.

Kaylee’s breasts were so round they looked like two halves of a good sized cantaloupe. Her areolas were dark pink and her nipples were a lighter, strawberry color. This seemed natural, in terms of going with her red hair and freckles. The way she was standing put the sun right behind her head, so my eyes were watering from the brightness. As it turned out Kaylee had freckles on her upper chest, too, but they ended before they got to her breasts.

Then she bent over and shoved her jeans and panties down at the same time. She stood on one cuff while she pulled her foot out of that leg and then did the same with the other side. I have no idea when she took her boots off, but they were lying on the blanket at her feet.

And there she stood, naked. Another difference between the girls was that Kaylee didn’t have a landing strip like Jenn did. She hadn’t shaved her pubes into any shape at all, because she’d simply shaved it completely off. I’d later find out she’d done that when we deployed to the Middle East, because it would make hygiene easier. She’d gotten used to it and kept it that way when we got out. Kyle also loved her shaved. Jennifer’s labia were fat, but tightly closed until she got worked up. Kaylee’s inner lips bulged out through her outer ones, as if they were under pressure or something. Later she claimed Kyle made them that way by sucking them so much, but I could never tell if she was messing with me about that or not.

“Come on!” she yipped. “Don’t be shy. We’re all going to marry each other, for Pete’s sake!”

Kyle looked at me. I shrugged. He looked at Jenn and then back at me. Somehow he and I came to an agreement without saying a word. We both stood up at the same time and started to strip. Jenn looked startled, but then got up to join us. I don’t think she wanted to be the last person wearing anything.

To give fair coverage, I’ll go into the differences between Kyle and me, too. It might not be in as much detail. I didn’t spend a lot of time looking at him. Guys feel kind of gay if they do that.

First of all, he was an inch shorter than me, but probably twenty pounds heavier. He had lots of muscle and I’m more of the lean, mean type. Then there was his hair. He looked like a fucking bear! I swear. His body hair must have been a full inch long. I don’t know what kind of bear has red fur, but if there is such a thing, Kyle could have lived with them and they’d have accepted him as one of them. I thought it was kind of cool that our body types appeared to have extended to our cocks. His was short and fat. Mine, by comparison was long and thin. This was easy to see because we were both hard as rock by the time Jennifer divested herself of her clothes.

Kyle just stood there and stared at her. I don’t think he looked at his sister for more than three or four seconds each time his eyes darted to her. It was obvious he liked looking at Jenn.

Kaylee didn’t get all worked up about it, though. She just grinned at me. I was doing some staring of my own. After all, I’d worked and lived with this woman for years, but had never seen her like this. And, of course, there was the whole marriage scheme thing. I think, as I reflect back on things, that “the plan” had already undergone some alteration by this time. What had originally been intended to be a completely faux set of marriages had already morphed into something where the two happy couples were going to feel things for their siblings and each other.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.