20 July 2007 - Cover

20 July 2007

Copyright© 2017 by Mustang

Chapter 8

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Dan's fifty-third birthday celebration goes horribly wrong. A teasing joke with Karen causes them to argue over her not facing her miscarriage. Karen leaves the party yelling they would all be better off if she was dead..."I sure hope Mom doesn't go and do anything stupid like hurting herself. She wouldn't, would she Dad, hurt herself...or possibly even kill herself?" Brad asked tears forming in his eyes. "Right now, Brad...I'm not so sure," he confessed.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Fiction   Tear Jerker   Paranormal   DomSub   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Public Sex  

Dan didn’t waste any time behind the wheel of his trusted steed. Driving west on Highway 2, anxious to hurry Karen to the hospital, he tried not to speed over the legal limit. His red Shelby Mustang attracted enough attention without adding speeding to the reason for the police to stop him.

“Hold me close, please, Wendy; I feel so cold,” Karen asked, leaning her head against her. Wendy began rubbing Karen’s back and shoulders to help the flow of blood, and she was happy to have the attention of her lover.

As Dan sped by, Karen looked down the darkened dirt road she had used to try and end her life. “That’s the road,” she pointed out.

“We had better let the police know the gate is broken open,” Dan mentioned, glancing to his left.

“I was so mad at myself for not driving off the cliff. I called myself a chicken shit.” They chuckled. “I’m so, so glad I never went through with it,” she added, placing her left hand on Dan’s right shoulder. “Thank you, honey, both of you for saving me.” He kept an eagle eye out for the police and crept to fifteen over the limit. It was enough of an emergency for him to rush Karen to the hospital.

Dan repeatedly glanced into the rear-view mirror. “I still feel guilty that I somehow failed you when you needed me the most. What more could I have done to help you?”

“Nothing, my love; the more you tried to help me, the more I turned away from you, Wendy, and everyone else. In reality, I was trying to push you and Wendy closer together, and when I decided to kill myself, I wanted you to be free to marry her,” Karen revealed. She unfurled the sheet covering her front and guided Wendy’s hand onto her breast.

“About the only thing I can think you could have done is physically take me to the doctor to get help. But I didn’t want any help. I wanted to suffer in my own way for losing our baby.”

Wendy consoled Karen, her eyes again growing misty. “I can’t possibly begin to fathom the pain and suffering you endured when you had your miscarriage, but I want to learn; I want to understand. I love you, and you’re so much a part of my life.”

“Wendy, please promise me that if you ever suffer like Karen did, you’ll feel no shame in asking me, Karen, or anyone else for help,” Dan pleaded.

“I promise you, my love,” she said, touching his right shoulder.

“I can tell you, Dan, as much as I pushed you away, at the same time I never felt so loved by you. I really appreciated the songs of inspiration you and Brad put on my MP3 player, but in the end, even they couldn’t help me see that there could be better days ahead for me and for us. I hope my short note was alright.”

“It was beautiful. Maybe you should have written, ‘I need help,’ on it. And then you wanted Wendy and me to fuck in front of you?”

“I wanted to make sure you were still close to each other despite the trouble I was causing. I love watching you two fuck; you make the perfect husband and wife. And we still have to find a way to make Wendy your wife too.”

“Thank you so much, Karen. I already feel like I have a husband and wife without it being legal.” Karen accepted her light kiss and hug.


Dan broke the silence of the hot night air by repeatedly blaring the car’s horn, announcing his arrival at the hospital’s emergency entrance. An ER nurse opened the sliding door to see what was causing the noise.

“My wife has been poisoned and given an unknown amount of pills and alcohol!” Dan yelled, getting out of the car. “She can’t walk too well.”

The nurse hurried inside and returned in seconds with a gurney and assistance. They helped Karen out of the car, onto the gurney, and rushed her inside. Dan started to follow but was stopped.

“You can’t leave your car there,” he was told, and he reluctantly stopped.

“Wendy, stay with Karen; tell them anything they need to know while I park the car!”

“I will, honey,” she said, kissing him quickly, and Dan hurried to find a parking space in the hospital lot.

Despite the pending emergency, Wendy’s bikini-clad body received the second and third looks it so rightly deserved. Several doctors and male nurses weren’t shy about observing this excellent example of female anatomy.

The sheets wrapped around Karen’s body unfurled, revealing her naked and bruised body. The attending doctors and nurses immediately asked her what had happened to her. She knew she had to choose her words carefully, as they may not know what takes place in the Hen House.

Wendy introduced herself, and the admitting nurse asked her for Karen’s information. “Karen Hayward is in the computer system for a miscarriage and hysterectomy on April 1st,” noted the clerk. “You’ll have to go out into the waiting room area with your other friends to wait for word on her.”

“Her family is here?” Wendy asked, looking through the square window in the door.

“Oh yeah, it’s unusual to have the victim’s family arrive at the hospital before the patient does,” she tried to joke.


Wendy walked through the door and was immediately mobbed by all the family with kisses and hugs. “How is Mom? When can we see her?” Diane frantically asked as the others gathered around to listen.

As she spoke, they couldn’t help but look at her bikini-clad body. “She’s very sick. Karen was given a lot of pills and alcohol tonight, and they’ve made her very sick.”

“Mom doesn’t take drugs. She barely takes an aspirin for a headache,” Brenda remarked.

“I know that, honey.”

“Has Karen told any of you what she’s been doing at the Hen House lately?” Wendy asked. Everyone looked at each other. “She’s been going there most every afternoon, Monday through Friday, for about the past ten weeks. She has been engaging in role-playing as a female sex slave dog, complete with dog collar and leash. You don’t want to know the things that were done to her tonight.”

“She’ll be okay, won’t she?” Brad asked very worriedly.

“Your mom has had a very rough time lately. She blames herself for losing the baby, something she just admitted to Dan and me tonight. Karen was so certain that Dan would never forgive her for the miscarriage that she turned against us and herself.

She’s going to need intense professional help to deal with her loss.” Wendy felt it was best not to say anything about Karen’s attempted suicide to the family; they’d find out soon enough. Wendy took the low-cut top and short skirt Cathy brought for her and changed in the bathroom.


In the examination room, the emergency room doctor started his assessment of Karen’s injuries. “Hi there, I’m Doctor Wilson. Can you tell me your name?”

“Karen Hayward.”

“Do you know where you are, Karen?”

“Yes, I’m at Trenton Memorial Hospital.”

“Blood pressure is eighty-three over fifty-five, Doctor, and her pulse is fifty-one,” a nurse reported.

“Both are a little low. Her eyes are slightly dilated but reactive,” he said, flashing a tiny light over her pupils. “Order a full tox screen on her. Do you know how much you had to drink tonight?”

“No, I don’t.”

“What about any pills?”

“I don’t know how many or what kind they were, possibly ecstasy and uppers. I also ingested feces and urine, so you had better give me a dose of activated charcoal,” Karen said.

“How do you know about charcoal as a treatment for you?” Doctor Wilson questioned

“I used to be a nurse here many years ago. Back then, I was Karen Miller.”

She was asked if she’d thrown up, and she said maybe three times. The nurse set up an IV to replenish the electrolytes in her body. Throwing up several times in a short period of time takes a toll on a person’s body.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.