20 July 2007 - Cover

20 July 2007

Copyright© 2017 by Mustang

Chapter 5

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Dan's fifty-third birthday celebration goes horribly wrong. A teasing joke with Karen causes them to argue over her not facing her miscarriage. Karen leaves the party yelling they would all be better off if she was dead..."I sure hope Mom doesn't go and do anything stupid like hurting herself. She wouldn't, would she Dad, hurt herself...or possibly even kill herself?" Brad asked tears forming in his eyes. "Right now, Brad...I'm not so sure," he confessed.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Fiction   Tear Jerker   Paranormal   DomSub   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Public Sex  

Dan and Wendy have so far been unsuccessful in finding Karen. It was now 10 p.m., and no one had seen her or her car. The others were running out of places to look, deciding to go and wait back at their house for midnight to arrive.

Cathy, feeling very tired, lightly rubbed her little bump. She tried to get some sleep as the others waited restlessly for any word about Karen. She loved her husband Ben very much and was excited about having another baby, but her erotic, incestuous thoughts that her dad could also be the baby’s father urged her fingers to slip inside her pussy, wanting him again very soon.


“I’m very worried about Karen,” Wendy sighed as Dan drove through the Hen House parking lot looking for her car. “Maybe she isn’t here yet or has decided not to come or go somewhere else,” she added as Dan parked the Shelby.

“I had better call and let someone know that we might lose cell reception inside the Hen House,” Wendy mentioned. “They’ve all gathered back at the house to wait until midnight. There is no sign of Karen anywhere. Tina and Bobbie are there now, and the family told them about Karen,” she said, putting away her phone. “I’m really scared for Karen,” she added, leaning her head against Dan’s right shoulder.

“I know; I am too,” he replied, wracking his mind as to where she might be.

They walked inside and showed their membership cards to Erin, a busty teenager in a low-cut Hen House top. “Do you know Karen Hayward?” Wendy asked, putting away her card.

“Sorry, I don’t know her. I just took over from Heather,” she offered, eyeing Dan. Dan opened his cell phone, showing her a picture of Karen. It showed her and Wendy topless, cuddling against Dan.

“Don’t show her that one!” Wendy protested mildly.

“All the pictures I have of Karen and you are sexy, half-naked ones.”

“Sorry, I don’t recognize her.” Erin smiled, looking at Wendy’s bare breasts in the picture and then at her in person.

“Let’s split up and check both sides of the floor and meet at the back at that empty table,” Dan pointed out.

“Good idea; I’ll ask the DJ to announce her name too,” she suggested, giving Dan a parting kiss.


Wendy walked the short distance to the DJ booth and left her announcement. He propositioned her right on the spot, holding her close to him and feeling her ass, but she kindly turned him down. Wendy cut a magical figure; her shoulder-length strawberry-blonde hair was perfect. Her white bikini top had the lining cut out, and her semi-hard nipples protruded proudly.

Her bottoms showed more ass than they hid, and the material fitted close to her crotch, making a perfect camel toe. Her high heels made her look tall, lean, sexy, and classy at the same time. As she searched for Karen, she received countless wolf whistles and offers for a good fucking.

Dan went to the red door that led to the bondage room, finding it locked. He knocked on it and got no answer. He pounded his right fist on it, but still no answer. He continued looking for Karen, asking people who might know her if they’d seen her.

They both made their way down opposite sides, looking over the crowd for any sign of Karen. Each one asked patrons who knew Karen if they’d seen her, and none had. Several men had unwittingly fucked her or came into her mouth without recognizing her name or knowing who she was because of her camouflaged appearance.

The crowd in the Hen House was usual for a Friday night. Couples were in various stages of fucking, blow jobs, or eating pussy. The dance floor was also crowded with lots of semi-nude and nude dancers. Dan noticed a large group around a table but couldn’t see what drew the gathering.

Wendy received her fair share of gazes of appreciation and wolf whistles. While she searched for Karen, she smiled and acknowledged the compliments and a possible fuck on a future visit. Dan looked over at Wendy as they made their way along. She caught his gaze and shook her head, telling him she didn’t see Karen.

They met at the back of the large room and sat at an empty table. She cuddled close to his right side, feeling slightly chilly. “I’d say it’s more like seventy guys eye-fucked you walking over here. I’m so lucky we are together,” he complimented.

Wendy sighed, releasing pent-up tension. “It sure puts a damper on celebrating your birthday, doesn’t it?” She said this, leaning her head on his shoulder.

Dan looked at his watch. “It’s only 10:30, so it’s still early. Karen knew we were coming here, so we can hope she’ll show up. If she doesn’t show up soon, we’ll go home and call the police.”

“In the meantime, can I try to take your worried mind off Karen for a few minutes?” She asked, turning to him. She fondled his crotch and kissed him.

Wendy brushed Dan’s hair from his forehead, and he gazed into her sparkling but worried eyes. “You really want to change your last name to Hayward?” He asked.

“I sure do. I want our babies to have your name and our last name. Imagine the fun we’ll have making babies!” She smiled, undoing her bikini top. She undid Dan’s shorts, taking them off, then pulled back his underwear and laid him sideways on the padded seat. She pleasantly began sucking on his cock.

“I have a birthday announcement,” the DJ began. “Happy fifty-third birthday wishes to Dan Hayward from your wife Karen and Wendy, friends Vicky, Scott, Ben, Angie, Cindy, Abby, Tina, and Bobbie, and daughters Cathy, Diane, Brenda, and his son, Brad. Man, you must be a very busy guy!” He joked. “Also if Karen Hayward is in the House would she please come up to the DJ booth for a special gift?”

“Thank you, Wendy. Wasn’t it gutsy to say, wife, Karen, and Wendy?”

“Yeah, but I don’t think anyone will get the connection. Besides, when I can get away with it, I’ll be very proud to say you’re my husband,” she said, returning to the pleasure of sucking on his cock to get hard. He affectionately patted her head while looking around the room for Karen.


When Tanya heard Dan’s birthday announcement and Karen’s name, she looked around the room to see if she could spot him. She looked back down at Karen; a guy had his hands over her ears, fucking her throat, and she didn’t hear the announcement. She’d lost count of how many guys had cum down her throat, at least close to twenty as a guess, and probably half as many in her pussy and ass.

Her face was unrecognizable from the mess of her makeup, cum, mustard, ketchup, pee, and other materials smeared on her. Karen’s stomach began to heave, and she threw up into the dog bowl for the second time. Much to the chagrin of others looking on, Tanya made her drink it again. A woman borrowed the paddle and slapped Karen’s ass hard several times on each cheek. The crowd urged her on, counting each stinging impact.

At the next table, her ass was fucked with a beer bottle, and her pussy took another cock. A woman pulled a bloody tampon out of her pussy and dangled it in Karen’s mouth. She peed down her throat and made her lick her bloody pussy dry. Karen succumbed to another three men fucking her ass, pussy, and mouth.


“Hello there, birthday boy!” Wei smiled, approaching their table. “I knew what you’d want to drink, so I brought it over, my treat,” she offered. Wendy smiled at Wei, Dan’s hard cock bobbing in the air.

“Hi Wei, have you seen Karen anywhere around here tonight?” Dan asked.

“No, I haven’t,” she replied, taking Dan’s left hand and guiding it under her short skirt. “When I saw you and Wendy come in, I went and took off my panties for you,” she smiled, guiding his hand to her damp, shaved pussy.

She parted her pussy lips for his fingers to explore her warm flesh. Dan was the only customer she allowed to touch her. She asked Wendy to sit up, put her serving tray on the table, and straddle his thighs.

“You know,” she started, reaching between her legs. “If I wasn’t working right now...” Dan felt Wei put the head of his cock on her pussy. “I’d climb aboard your cock and give you a good birthday fuck.” She wriggled her thighs, taking his cock deep inside her.

She cupped his head in her hands, gave him a long, passionate kiss, and began fucking his cock. She looked at Wendy, feeling her hand go inside her low-cut top.

“Someday you’ve got to let me finish one of these fucks,” Wei began to pant.

“Be my guest right now if you like,” he smiled, holding onto her thin hips.

“Oh, I wish I could; then every ass hole in here will want to fuck me on the job. But you are different.”

“What do you mean, he’s different?” Wendy asked.

“He cares.”

“I don’t understand you.”

“The only reason we’re all here is for fucking. Practically every guy fucks you, then moves on to the next pussy or mouth, and so on and so on. Now, not to feed your ego, but Dan actually takes time with the woman he fucks. At that moment in time, he treats her like she’s the only woman in the world. And believe me, I hear the other women talk a lot about the guys in here.” Dan put his hands under Wei’s skirt and cupped her bare ass, helping her to fuck his cock.

Hardy laughter emanated from the other side of the room. “I wonder what all the excitement is about?” Dan asked, peering past her shoulder.

“Some woman wants to be treated as a bitch sex dog and is getting a real going-over. She has this metal ring holding her mouth open and a dog bowl clipped to her wrists and hands. I’ve seen a lot of dog walking done in here, but this has got to be the worst example ever! I know Karen likes doing that stuff too, but she wouldn’t go this far. That poor woman is so covered in different stuff, I don’t even know who she is.”

“She is having everything done to her—fucked up the ass a lot, fucked down her throat, fucked with beer and wine bottles in her ass and pussy at the same time while a guy fucks her throat. Who knows how many guys have cum in her ass, pussy, and mouth? Her ass is bright pink from being spanked with a paddle. I wouldn’t have believed what I saw if I hadn’t seen it myself.”

“What is that, Wei?” Wendy asked.

“I saw a guy shit in her mouth, and she had to swallow it, then he pissed down her throat. Booze, pills, cum, pee, who knows what else?” She listed. “I really want to finish fucking your cock, but I had better get back to work,” Wei said, kissing Dan, then Wendy, and lifting off him.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.