20 July 2007
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2017 by Mustang

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Dan's fifty-third birthday celebration goes horribly wrong. A teasing joke with Karen causes them to argue over her not facing her miscarriage. Karen leaves the party yelling they would all be better off if she was dead..."I sure hope Mom doesn't go and do anything stupid like hurting herself. She wouldn't, would she Dad, hurt herself...or possibly even kill herself?" Brad asked tears forming in his eyes. "Right now, Brad...I'm not so sure," he confessed.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Fiction   Tear Jerker   Paranormal   DomSub   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Public Sex  

“Dan, I have one more present for you.” Wendy smiled again at her lover. “My divorce from Dave became final yesterday. It’s now legal for me to get on with the rest of my life,” she said, handing him an envelope. “But before you open it, I can now ask you the question that had to wait until I was divorced and it was your birthday.”

He knew what Wendy was going to ask him and began to smile. “Dave didn’t want to have any more kids after Timmy, but I still do. I love you more than I ever thought I could possibly love a man again. I love you so much and would be eternally grateful if you’d be the father of three children for me and for us.” She asked, yearning frozen on her face.

“I’m concerned about my age compared to almost every new father. I can imagine going with you to pick up our child from school. He or she comes running to us, yelling, ‘Daddy, Daddy,’ and Cathy’s son, Danny, runs along side, yelling, ‘Grandpa, Grandpa.’ I think I would feel embarrassed, not because of our child, which would never happen. But for so little age difference from child to grandchild,”

“Just imagine what a virile stud the younger women will think you are to be a daddy and grandpa in your mid-fifties.” Wendy smiled, brushing a few strands of hair from his forehead. Her soft, sensual touch always sent shivers up and down his spine. What had he ever done to deserve such a beautiful, loving, sensual woman, let alone being loved by two of them, including his deceased wife, Laura?

Dan paused for dramatic effect, and everyone was anticipating his answer. “Of course you’ve always known my answer would be ... yes!” He grinned.

Wendy practically knocked him out of his chair by jumping onto his lap, her bare tits pressing against his chest. “Oh, thank you, thank you, my love! You’ve made me the happiest woman in the world!” She squeezed him tight and practically swallowed his tongue in a deep kiss. “So as of now, I’m going off the pill.” She happily wrapped her arms around his neck, sitting on his lap.

“Can I have a baby with Dan too?” Tina asked, admitting her secret fantasy.

“And what about me, I know Dan would be a great dad to my baby too!” Bobbie supported.

“Dan is the father of my...,” Cathy almost blurted out her secret suspicions. “Dan is the father of my life! As the oldest daughter, I know firsthand how fantastic a father he is and will be should he have a baby with any of you.”

“Is that all I am to you women—nothing but a living sperm bank?” He joked.

“Imagine how much of a stud you’d be considered by the ladies who father babies with five women,” Brenda further teased.

“They’d say, haven’t you heard of using a condom?” He remarked.

“Can I go off the pill too, the same as Wendy?” Tina asked.

“And me too,” Bobbie added to the conversation.

Dan glanced at Karen, and she said, “Don’t look at me; you got yourself into this mess. But I do agree with Cathy and know that Dan would be a fantastic father to any of your babies.”


Karen painted a false smile on her face. Pains of jealousy tempered with instant hatred stabbed her in the heart, surely as if Wendy had thrust the knife herself. Karen rubbed her vacant belly where her growing baby girl should be; she couldn’t have children ever again.

The thought of her failure made her need to be punished and humiliated again by Tanya and Thor. She’d have to stay clear of the basement with her and Wendy taking Dan to the Hen House later on to celebrate his birthday. She silently laughed at the thought of actually keeping her clothes on in there.

“Now you can open the envelope,” Dan did as instructed. “Today I bought you several scratch-and-win lottery tickets for luck. I also bought myself a Super 7 ticket for tonight. It may be your birthday, but I’m feeling very lucky today. My lawyer said I had to wait until my divorce was final. If I bought lottery tickets and won any money, Dave would be entitled to half of it. So now, if I even win a dollar, he gets zilch,” she laughed.

Dan took a piece of paper from the envelope. He unfolded it and began to read, “I don’t understand.” He said this, looking from the paper to Wendy’s sparkling eyes.

“I got the idea from Brad. I asked Karen if it would be alright with her, and she agreed wholeheartedly.” Dan looked at Karen, and she pretended to smile and nodded her agreement. “I may not be legally able to marry you while you’re married to Karen, and I’m going to find a way somehow, but there is no law against me doing this,” she smiled, kissing his right cheek.

“What is it, Dad?” Diane asked.

“It’s an application for Wendy to change her last name from Cameron to Hayward!”

“I don’t want our babies to have a hyphenated last name or Cameron. I want them to have your last name, our last name of Hayward.”

“Oh, Wendy, I don’t know what to say! You’d be willing to become Wendy Hayward for the rest of your life?”

“Secretly, I’ve already felt like that for months,” she said, kissing and hugging him.

“Wow, I’m speechless!”

“Now that’s a first for Dad,” Cathy joked, and they laughed.

Dan looked at Karen and said, “You’re okay with Wendy becoming a Hayward by name?”

“Imagine you trying to explain to people why our last names are the same. I ask that all of our family and friends accept Wendy’s choice to carry our name on with her new family with Dan,” she stated, looking around the group.

No one objected, and everyone kissed and hugged Wendy after her announcement. Outwardly, Karen agreed with the name change, but inside, she hated the thought of Wendy having a baby with Dan even more. It should have been her baby, not Wendy’s; he will playfully bounce on his knee.


“And now it’s time for the birthday cake and ice cream,” Karen mentioned after Dan finished opening his last present.

Dan cautioned Karen with an evil grin, “Remember I said I was going to throw you into the pool after opening my presents? I’m coming to get you, honey!” Dan joked, slowly stalking her.

“Oh no, you don’t! That’s what you think!” She partially laughed, hurrying from her lounge chair.

She backed up, keeping one eye on Dan and the other on the edge of the pool. She placed a chair in front of him, and he moved it aside. Dan made his move and cornered Karen by the steps to the shallow end. She shrieked loudly as Dan picked her up in his arms and walked toward the deep end of the pool. Everyone began laughing and grabbed their cameras in anticipation of the impending splash.

“Put me down,” she said, kicking her feet and lightly hitting his shoulders in mock protest. “Put me down!” She said it louder.

Dan ignored her plea and continued laughing, “Ready for a swim? Now you’ll have to change your clothes, and I can finally see what you’ve been hiding from me for the past several months.”

“Put ... me ... down ... now!” She demanded it and started hitting his left shoulder harder with her clenched fist. Any smiles had left her face; her brow furrowed, and her expression turned to pure anger. “PUT ... ME ... THE FUCK ... DOWN ... NOW!” She shouted and emphasized her demand with a hard slap to his face, his skin stinging from the blow.

“Okay, okay, I get the message,” Dan relented. Her fierce stare was glued to his eyes as her feet touched the concrete deck, her chest heaving from deep and rapid breaths. He rubbed the side of his face, feeling the sting of Karen’s strike. Everyone stopped in their tracks, sensing the joke was definitely over.

“What is it with you? Nobody can even joke with you any longer. I was just trying to have some fun with you.”

“I’m not in the mood for jokes or fun anymore!”

“Or are you in the mood for anything else to do with me, for that matter. Do you realize we haven’t made love since...?” His sentence remained unfinished. “You’ve let yourself fall to pieces. You dyed your beautiful blonde hair that shitty, awful-looking red and black. Your eyes are so dark around them; they look dead. You’ve lost a lot of weight, and you’ve shut the whole family out of your life. And you’re off to who knows where every night or hiding from us. Have you looked at yourself in the mirror lately?”

“I look at myself in the mirror every goddamn fucking day, and I hate what I see looking back at me!” She snarled through gritted teeth. Karen’s chest continued to heave from her adrenalin-fed, rapid breathing.

Dan’s pent-up frustration over the past four months had reached its boiling point and was now about to explode. Karen was beyond reasoning, beyond listening to Dan, and beyond listening to anyone.

“Years ago, you would have been the first to strip naked and go swimming in front of everyone, and now you won’t let anybody see you undressed; what are you hiding from us?”

“I’m not the same person as I was then!”

“You’ve turned your back on everyone in the family. I know life has been hard on you, and I’ve tried to help in every way I possibly can, but you won’t let me or anyone else help you!”

“I don’t want your help!” She glared at him.

“We married, for better or for worse, and right now we’re going through the worst. You haven’t been the same person since you had your miscarriage, and denying that it happened is threatening our marriage!” Dan, angry, replied.

The blunt truth hit Karen as if she’d been fatally stabbed in the heart by Dan. She drew back her right hand. “WHY YOU FUCKING BASTARD!” She screamed and let loose with all her strength, giving him a slap on the left cheek.

The resounding impact sounded like the snap of a rider’s whip. His head jerked sideways, and she followed it up with an equally hard backhanded slap to his right cheek. Dan staggered backward from the unexpected double impact. He stumbled over a chair, almost falling to the ground. His ears began to ring, and he rubbed his cheeks from the mighty blows to his face.

“Mom!” Diane cried, coming to her dad’s aid. The commotion had caused Sarg and Major to bark nonstop from the confines of their dog run.

“SHUT THE FUCK UP!” She yelled to the dogs, and they immediately went silent. “I HATE YOU!” Her eyes were breathing fire at Dan. “I FUCKING HATE YOU!” She repeated, going to him as he stood, “I HATE YOU, I HATE YOU, I FUCKING HATE YOU!” She snarled repeatedly, pounding her fists hard against his chest, then slapped his face hard once more.

Scott went to intercede, and she stepped away from him. “Stay away from me, Scott!” She warned, pointing her finger. She swung an open hand towards him, and he barely avoided her certain strike.

She glared and pointed at each girl, continuing to deliver her disgusted wrath. “I HATE YOU AND YOU AND YOU AND YOU, AND I ESPECIALLY FUCKING HATE YOU AND YOU!” She yelled, pointing to Cathy and Wendy last. “I FUCKING HATE ALL YOU FUCKING BITCHES!”

Cathy’s eyes widened in shock, and she rubbed her baby bump as Karen glared at her, then down at Cathy’s stomach, saying, “And most of all, I hate myself! You’d be better off with Wendy and not me!” She furrowed her brow at Dan and said, “You’d all be better off if I was fucking dead! YOU HEAR ME ... FUCKING DEAD!”

Uncontrollable tears rolled freely down her cheeks. “Happy fucking birthday, Dan!” She growled in disgust at him and stomped off, knocking over several chairs to clear her path.

“MOM!” Brenda yelled as if that would make her stop.

“All of you, stay the fuck away from me and don’t try to follow me!” She yelled, slamming the patio door behind her. Abby, grief-stricken at Karen’s display, cried into Brad’s shoulder, and everyone fretted at Karen’s unbelievable outburst of pure anger.

“Just leave her be,” Dan said, rubbing his cheek again to soothe the stinging sensation. “Man, she sure can pack a wallop. I apologize for Karen’s anger towards all of us.”

Wendy came to Dan’s side, consoling him of Karen’s wrath.

“That is the first time in my life I have seen Mom hit you. And I know you have never hit Mom,” Diane mentioned.

“What is it with her anyway?” Brad wondered.

Wendy, Vicky, and Abby picked up their bikini tops and began putting them on. The other girls, sensing the party was over, did the same. Sadly, the anticipated family birthday party swim and possible orgy were not going to happen. Moments later, they heard Karen’s car start up and screeching tires, her car roaring down the street.


They picked up the scattered chairs and other items knocked to the ground. “I’m not in the mood for cake and ice cream right now,” he said, and it would remain uneaten for the day. The family continued to express concern for Karen and her sudden outburst of fiery rage.

The sullen atmosphere continued very quietly until, a few minutes later, it was broken by the chirping of the house phone. Cathy was quick to answer, thinking it might be Karen. “No, she isn’t here right now. Would you like to talk to my dad?” She said that and then handed the phone to him.

“Hello?”

“Hi Dan, it’s Andrea from the Nurses College. I know it’s late on a Friday, but I’m calling to ask how Karen is doing. We haven’t seen or heard from her in weeks.” Dan raised his head, eyes widening, looking at his family.

Cathy, sensing something was wrong, came to his side. “She isn’t at the college in the afternoons as part of her ease back to work program?” He asked.

“No, as far as we know, she’s still on sick leave,” Andrea replied.

“Oh, I’m sorry, my mistake. I must have gotten her information wrong. Thank you, Andrea. I’ll tell Karen that you called asking about her,” Dan replied, ending the call.

He looked at his daughter and said, “Diane, have you seen Mom at the college lately?”

“No, not with me doing my summer placement at the hospital,” she replied.

“But we’ve all seen her leave home at noon wearing her business clothes for work,” Brad mentioned.

“Didn’t Mom say she was working to catch up on paperwork and help with the staff on summer vacations?” Brenda added.

“Andrea, at the college just told me they haven’t heard from or seen Karen in weeks, and she isn’t doing any part-time work there either. As far as they know, she’s still on sick unemployment.”

“But why would Mom lie to us like that?” Brenda asked very concernedly.

Dan began to pace back and forth, rubbing his still-sensitive jaw. “Okay, everyone sit down, family meeting.” Everyone gathered around him. “That includes you, Tina, and Bobbie. To me, you’re family now.”

“The last time Karen and I made love was at the end of March, the day I met Wendy’s parents. Has anyone had sex with her since?” Each one looked around, waiting for a sure response, but there was none. “Has anyone of you even seen her naked lately?”

“I walked in on Karen in the bathroom about a month ago. She turned away and hurried to put her top on to cover herself. I thought I saw bruises on her wrists and around her neck,” Vicky mentioned.

“I saw bruises around both her ankles when she had her pants legs pulled up while putting on her socks,” Brad said.

“What is Mom doing to herself?” Brenda feared.

“Karen hasn’t slept in bed with Wendy and me since...”

“Since she came home from the hospital,” Wendy finished.

“I figured she couldn’t get comfortable and wanted more room on the spare bed, but then she moved to the couch in the rec room,” Dan remarked.

“One thing I’ve noticed for sure is that Mom seems to be pushing Dad and Wendy closer together, not that they aren’t close already. She’s always suggesting that they go out together to the Hen House, to dinner, or to a movie, like she’s trying to have herself replaced by Wendy as his wife,” Cathy mentioned. “I’ve always thought of you as his wife also, long before all this started.”

“If she’s acting so weird, why does Mom keep the house looking spotless, the flower gardens perfect, and cook fantastic meals every day? I mean, every room could be in a home magazine for looking so clean and neat,” Brad offered.

“Yeah, since when have you had to pick up your messes or make your own breakfast?” Brenda kidded, and that comment received a slight chuckle from the tense group.


“I think that Karen has been playing all of us as fools for weeks, probably months. She’s been putting on a show and hiding her true feelings from us. Now, this next question is very serious. Has anyone ever heard her talk about the miscarriage and losing the baby? What her thoughts are?”

“Mom put away all the baby clothes and then acted as if she hadn’t been pregnant at all,” Diane stated. Everyone looked at each other, then at Dan.

“If I may add a point,” Ben interjected. “What I noticed when Karen was telling everyone who she hated was that she pointed to all the women but especially to Wendy and Cathy.”

“And I think I just figured out why,” Cathy added. “I’m pregnant, and Wendy is going to have three babies with Dad. Maybe, except for Vicky and Angie, all of us girls are capable of still having babies, but Mom isn’t. I think she’s suffering from such deep depression and has been able to hide it from us all along.”

“Just as I’ve recently suspected, Karen hasn’t faced coming to terms with the loss of her baby yet. Maybe she blames me,” Dan lamented.

“I sure hope Mom doesn’t go and do anything stupid like hurt herself. She wouldn’t, would she, Dad, hurt herself ... or possibly even kill herself?” Brad asked, tears forming in his eyes.

“Right now, Brad, I’m not so sure,” he confessed, looking to the others.

“Should we go looking for her?” Abby asked.

“Where do we begin to search for her?” Diane asked, becoming more worried about her mom.

“Mom is visibly upset, but I don’t think she’s reached the point of doing herself any harm,” Dan tried to reassure the group. He walked around, picking up a few scattered towels. “If she hasn’t come back home in a few hours and cooled off or taken our calls, we’ll look for her. I’m not being cold-hearted, not in the least. But I don’t think the police would consider Karen missing for at least twenty-four hours.”

“What if we tell the police we think she might be suicidal?” Brad feared.

“Brad, how dare you say such a thing?” Diane and Brenda glared at him for his remark.

“She’s my mom too! I don’t want to see her hurt either. Didn’t she say that Dad would be better off with Wendy, and we would all be better off if she were dead? I just thought if we said she might be suicidal, then the police might look for her sooner,” he added solemnly.

“Brad might be right,” Scott offered.

“She’s turned off her cell phone,” Vicky said, putting her phone down.

“Okay, Brad has a point. It’s now 6 p.m.,” he said, looking at his watch. “If we haven’t seen or heard from Karen by nine, we’ll call the police. They can search for her car and license plate number,” Dan began, pacing the ground, trying to figure out where Karen would go.

Wendy came to Dan and had him sit down. She stood behind him and rubbed his shoulders, trying to ease his tension. She used her breasts as a pillow to rest his head on. “So much for our plans for your birthday; you know, Karen and I were taking you to the Hen House for some nice fucking,” she regretted.

“Remember when we went there for her birthday? She did seem to enjoy the light bondage and being led around the main room like a sex slave dog for any guy to fuck or suck off,” he mentioned.

“That might explain her earlier bruises. What if she’s hooked on this bondage stuff so much that she’s been spending the afternoons going to the Hen House instead of the college?” Wendy offered.

Dan looked around at her and said, “You’re brilliant; I love you!” He exclaimed, kissing her quickly and hard.

“Dad, I’ll go nuts not being out there looking for Mom, Brad said. “Sorry for the pun.”

Dan thought for a moment and looked at his watch. “Okay everyone, it’s now 6:30 and a change of plans. Karen and Wendy had planned on taking me to the Hen House for my birthday. Maybe she went there. Wendy and I will go and check it out. I know you want to do at least something, so we’ll take every car, team up, and begin looking for her. Make sure your cell phones are on and charged up.”

Everyone pitched in to quickly clean up the remaining mess and set up areas to search. Brad brought Sarg and Major into the house so they wouldn’t be neglected outside.

“If anyone finds her, call home and leave a message on the machine. Just call home, and when the recording starts, put in 6969 to hear any messages. When we do find her alive, she’s going right to the hospital to be admitted! Do I make myself clear to everyone?”

“Yes!” Were the hopeful replies. “I guess I should put on something if we’re going to the Hen House,” Wendy said.

“You look absolutely perfect in your sexy bikini. You’ll be eye-fucked by about fifty guys before we even get to our table,” Dan complimented.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.