A Well-Lived Life 2 - Book 5 - Michelle
Chapter 75: Samantha Spurgeon

Copyright © 2015-2023 Penguintopia Productions

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 75: Samantha Spurgeon - This is the continuation of the story told in "A Well-Lived Life 2", Book 4. If you haven't read the entire 10 book "A Well-Lived Life" and the first four books of "A Well-Lived Life 2" you'll have some difficulty following the story. This is a dialog driven story. The author was voted 'Author of the Year' and 'Best New Author' in the 2015 Clitorides Awards, and 'Author of the Year' in 2017.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Workplace   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Slow  

May 9, 1992, Plainfield, Illinois

“So, what do you want to do?” I asked.

Samantha laughed, “I figured YOU would know! If you don’t, we’re probably both going to be VERY disappointed!”

“Sorry, there are a lot of ways this can be done. You strike me as the kind of girl who wants us to take our time and savor each step not just have me rip her clothes off and jam it in.”

“If you agree to keep our deal, then I’m yours in any way you wish. We’ll do whatever you want, and I’ll do my best to learn what you like.”

“That seems almost out of character,” I said.

“I thought that’s what you would want. Was I wrong?”

“I’d prefer we did what WE want to do,” I said.

Samantha laughed, “I have no idea what I want to do! Other than a few kisses, I haven’t done anything!”

A few kisses? I couldn’t be THAT lucky, could I?

“And by a few kisses, do you mean three?”

She nodded, “Completely untouched, except by you. Now, are we going to talk all afternoon and evening?”

I took Samantha’s hand and led her to the quilt, blankets, and pillows. I sat down and then gently pulled her down to sit in my lap. I put my arms around her and she turned her face for a kiss. Our lips touched and we kissed softly. I felt Samantha’s lips part slightly, and ran my tongue gently along them. She parted her lips more and when I slid my tongue into her mouth, she hungrily sucked on it, moving her tongue along mine.

For the next fifteen minutes or so, all we did was kiss. I wasn’t about to rush things, and Samantha was obviously content to let me lead. I broke the kiss, and pulled her closer to me.

“You doing OK?” I asked.

“Fine! Other than wanting to attack you right now!” she laughed.

“We don’t have to go slow,” I said,

“No, it’s like a long fuse is burning. I like it! More?”

We began kissing again and after a couple of minutes, I moved my left hand to gently cup Samantha’s small right breast. It was firm and round, and I felt her nipple harden through her bra and blouse. I squeezed gently and then ran my thumb over her nipple. Samantha moaned softly into my mouth and pressed her tongue hard against mine. After a few seconds she broke the kiss.

“Please touch me,” she begged.

I moved my lips to hers and when our tongues touched, I moved my left hand to the top button on her blouse. I deftly unbuttoned the top button, then the second, and the third. I slipped my hand inside her blouse and cupped her breast through her thin cotton bra. I ran my thumb along the top of her undergarment, feeling her silky skin. I squeezed gently a few times then moved my hand up and slipped my hand inside her bra, savoring the feel of her small, firm breast and rock-hard nipple. I squeezed, and tweaked her nipple between my fingers. Samantha moaned softly and broke the kiss.

“Can you kiss me there?” she whispered.

I nodded and using both hands, I unbuttoned the remaining buttons on her blouse. I pulled the back of her blouse up and over her head, and then down her arms, and then tossed it aside. I moved my hands to the clasp of her white cotton bra, undid the clasp, then put my fingers under the shoulder straps, and pulled it forward and off. I tossed it on top of her blouse, then gazed at her beautiful small breasts, capped by bright pink nipples. I lowered my head and planted a soft, closed-mouth kiss on each nipple.

“Ungh!” she groaned.

I smiled and then touched the tip of my tongue first to her right breast, then to her left.

“Please,” she begged.

I opened my mouth and took her right breast into my mouth. I sucked gently and ran my tongue around her areola and nipple. Samantha put a hand on the back of my head and rubbed my hair as I enjoyed her breast. After a minute, I switched to her left breast and sucked and licked it the same way. I took my left hand from her flank and placed it on her left knee, and then ran my fingers along the inseam of her jeans to the junction between her legs. Samantha squeaked and jumped and I released her breast.

Samantha took my face in her hands and gently encouraged me to kiss her lips. As I did so, her fingers went to the buttons of my shirt, and after a few fumbled tries, she managed to unbutton it, then pushed it off my shoulders, and I finished taking it off. Her hands moved to the hem of my t-shirt, she broke the kiss, and I raised my arms so she could pull it over my head. She smiled then lowered her face to my chest and after a tentative lick of each nipple, began sucking gently on the left one. I slid my hand down her back, and inside her jeans and panties, and cupped her firm butt, squeezing gently. Samantha broke the kiss.

“Can I see it?” she whispered.

‘It’ had been pushing hard into her leg for the past several minutes. I’d decided we were taking the bases on our way to our destination, and unless she objected, we’d pleasure each other orally first. Given my level of excitement, I felt that was the best plan to ensure things didn’t end prematurely. I nodded and encouraged her to stand up. I stood up in front of her and waited.

Samantha looked at me nervously, then reached for my belt. She pulled the end out of the loop, folded it back to release the buckle, then tugged gently to remove it. It joined our other clothes in the jumbled pile next to the blankets. Gaining confidence, she unbuttoned, then unzipped, my pants and slowly drew them down. I stepped out of them, and she stopped to stare at the large bulge in my royal blue briefs. She reached out tentatively, and ran a finger along my length.

“Wow,” she exclaimed hoarsely.

She swallowed hard, then slipped her fingers into the waistband of my briefs, and gently pulled them down. My erection sprang free and her eyes never left it as she helped me step out of my briefs and then removed my socks. She looked up at me, giggled, then planted a kiss on the tip of my glans. She stood up, and it was obvious what she wanted. I unbuttoned and unzipped her jeans, then gently pulled them down, exposing plain white cotton panties with a large wet spot low in front. She stepped out of her jeans, and I tossed them on the pile of clothes.

I hooked my fingers inside her panties, and slowly drew them down, first exposing sparse, fine, blonde pubic hair, then plump, glistening labia. I helped her step out of her panties and tossed them aside, then carefully removed her socks. I looked up at her smile and planted a soft kiss on her pubic hair. After another look and another smile, I ran my tongue along her engorged labia, causing her to squeak and jump.

“Jesus,” she whispered, shivering.

I stood up and pulled her tightly to me, her small breasts and my erection crushed between us, with her nipples attempting to bore holes in my chest. We kissed deeply, our tongues slowly swirling around each other. I felt Samantha’s hands slide down my back to my butt. She squeezed, then pulled me strongly against her. I tightened my arms around her and our kiss intensified. A moment later, she broke it, gasping for air.

“Teach me?” she asked softly.

“What?”

“Everything,” she sighed.

We moved a step and then lay down on the soft blankets, side-by-side. We kissed a bit and then I gently took Samantha’s hand and moved it between us. She looked deeply into my eyes as her hand closed around my rock-hard shaft. She gave a few tentative squeezes.

“What do I do?” she asked.

“Explore,” I replied. “Just be gentle.”

Samantha’s hand moved slowly up my shaft, her fingers tracing the veins, until she reached the glans. She ran her thumb over it, much as I had done with her nipple. Her hand moved down, slowly, until she lightly cupped my balls. Her fingers moved softly over my sack as she explored, never breaking eye contact. She played with me for a moment, then gently pushed me onto my back. She moved and put her head on my stomach, facing my feet, and as best I could tell, watched her own hand move along my shaft and around my balls.

“It’s so hard and so soft,” she said just above a whisper, then a moment later asked, “What do I do?”

“It’s up to you,” I said. “But you can start with kissing, if you want.”

She shifted and turned to look at me.

“And put it in my mouth?”

“If you want, yes.”

“Tell me!” she insisted, her voice soft, yet demanding.

“Start by kissing, then licking it like an ice cream cone, and when you’re ready, like you would a popsicle.”

“And make you...” she asked, her eyes wide.

She’d insisted I tell her before, so this wasn’t a time to question. She’d decide what to do, ultimately. I just hoped I didn’t push her too far.

“Yes. In your mouth. And swallow. That’s what I want.”

She smiled and shifted again, this time, placing her head so that she could kiss the tip of my glans. My dick twitched in anticipation and Samantha giggled. The kiss brought physical pleasure, and the giggle made me more comfortable with my instruction. It wasn’t that she wasn’t WILLING to do it; it was that she didn’t know HOW to do it. That didn’t surprise me, given that her first kiss was less than a month before.

Samantha kissed my glans several times, then lifted her head and kissed along the shaft, then my sack, kissing both balls through the loose, soft skin. She kissed her way back up my shaft, then down again, and repeated that twice more before I felt the wet warmth of her tongue on my glans. My dick twitched hard in anticipation and Samantha giggled softly, then licked again. I felt her tongue swirl around my glans, then trace down my shaft. Once more up and down, and then she began licking my glans in earnest.

I felt Samantha’s lips part, and suddenly my glans was engulfed with wet warmth. I sucked in my breath hard as she took about an inch of me into her mouth, and then released me. A few more licks were followed by her taking me slightly further into her mouth, and this time sucking gently. I felt her tongue slide around my glans as she explored me with her mouth. I heard her breathe in through her nose and felt her lips move further down, taking nearly half my length into her mouth. She sucked gently and then released me.

She turned her head to look at me, “How?”

I smiled, “Just what you were doing, but slowly slide me in and out, suck gently, and swirl your tongue. You can use your hand to rub me or gently squeeze me.”

“How do I know when it will happen?”

“I’ll tell you. When I do, just keep the very end in your mouth, run your tongue around me, and suck gently.”

She smiled, moved up to give me a deep French kiss, then turned and quickly engulfed me. I gasped and she began moving as I’d told her. She put her hand on my shaft and gently ran her fingers along it while she sucked and licked. I’d managed to hold out to this point, but now the pleasure was quickly growing beyond my ability to control. I knew I was getting very close.

“Soon, Samantha,” I whispered.

She slid me in and out once more, keeping just the glans in her mouth. Her tongue danced along the ridge between my glans and shaft, and she gently stroked my shaft with her hand. I groaned as I felt the cum rise and the first, huge spurt shot from my dick. Samantha jumped a bit, but didn’t release me. She slid her tongue around and sucked gently and I felt her swallow as she accepted the second, then third spurts. A few smaller spurts followed, and she continued sucking and swallowing.

“Samantha, come kiss me,” I said.

She sucked once more then released me. She shifted, turned, and we exchanged a soft French kiss.

“Wow,” she breathed when we broke the kiss a minute later. “That was so cool. And it didn’t taste bad. It was OK?”

“It was way more than OK,” I said, kissing her again.

“Will you kiss me like that?” she asked.

“Happily!” I grinned pushing her gently onto her back.

We exchanged a soft French kiss, then I kissed her forehead, nose, and cheeks. I gently sucked on each earlobe in turn, running my tongue over the clasp of each earring, causing Samantha to giggle softly. After soft kisses on her neck and shoulders, I turned my attention to her small breasts. They were, for me, perfect. I couldn’t get them completely in my mouth, but there wasn’t much left when I tried. I suckled her breast, teasing her nipple with my tongue. Samantha sighed and I once again felt her hand on my head, stroking my hair.

“You could do that forever,” she sighed.

If she liked that, and wanted me to do it forever, she might never let me leave when I reached my true destination. She whimpered softly when I released her left breast and moved to her right one. After a bit, I released it, and Samantha whimpered again. I moved up and kissed her softly on the lips, then began kissing my way down her breastbone to her stomach. She giggled and flinched slightly when I kissed her stomach, and giggled more then I pressed my tongue into her belly button.

“I’m ticklish,” she whispered.

I swirled my tongue a bit, then kissed down to the sparse pubic hair on her mons.

“Spread your legs,” I requested.

I suppressed a chuckle when she spread them very wide, completely exposing herself to me. I accepted the invitation and planted several soft kisses on her glistening labia. Samantha wiggled her hips, encouraging me, and I planted a soft kiss on the place where her labia joined, applying soft pressure on her clit.

“Ungh!” she groaned, then gasped, “There!”

I planted several more soft kisses in the same place, then kissed my way down her labia and back up again. I kissed down once again, then, using the flat of my tongue, licked her from bottom to top. She jumped and squeaked loudly. I ran the tip of my tongue along the outside of her labia, making a complete circuit. Samantha was breathing hard, and moving her hips slowly up and down. I moved my mouth over her clit, and sucked hard. She groaned loudly and her legs closed around my shoulders.

“Yes,” she hissed.

Her juices were flowing freely and I moved to lap them up, enjoying the spicy, almost peppery, tang. I pressed my tongue slowly between her folds, exploring and tasting. I slipped my hands under Samantha’s butt and pulled her to my face, and pressed my tongue as deeply into her as I could. She groaned and bucked, and her hands went to the back of my head, encouraging me. I swirled my tongue, then sucked, licked, and nipped her clit bringing her over the edge. She tensed, and then shook.

“Unnnnggggghhhhh!” she groaned. “Unngggghh!”

I continued licking and sucking until her orgasm passed.

“Steve,” she whispered.

I lifted my head to look at her.

“I want to do it!” she hissed. “Now!”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.