All That Glitters - Cover

All That Glitters

Copyright© 2017 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 13

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 13 - What events lead to Page seeking justice for her sister? What was Lynn's life like there at the farm? The workings of the family run deep with many secrets and betrayals.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Slavery   BiSexual   Shemale   Fiction   Science Fiction   Paranormal   Were animal   BDSM   Humiliation   Rough   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Violence  

News of Cyra’s assassination spread through the farm like wildfire. In some ways it was a good thing and in some a bad one. But when it came to the bad, the backlash wasn’t as bad as Eris had prepared for. Many were angry with the fact that the twins escaped. Others were angry the ferals did. Most were angry both happened.

Standing on the stage before everyone present on the farm is Eris and her brother. They are dressed almost regally as if they were royalty and not just the heads of the family.

“I promise you, we will find the twins,” Eris says, her eyes scanning the crowd as if she is looking at each and every one present individually. “When we find them, we will get our justice.”

Cheers erupt through the crowd. Eris can pick out a few booing, but they will come around and support her like they did her mother or they will be eliminated. Every new matriarch had to thin the herd, so to speak, so she doubted it would be different for her.

“My brother has already told you that his efforts to head this family were futile. He has pledged loyalty and now I ask you to pledge yours,” she continues. “As a way to show my seriousness in matters and to settle any doubts, I have the head of my former pet and lover.”

Silence falls like a hush over the congregation. Eris looks past them and waves a signal through the air. The doors at the back of the hall part and Hera steps through, carrying the grey furred head of a feral.

The people present part and allow Hera to pass unhindered. She climbs the steps and hands the head over to Eris. The new matriarch smiles, “Thank you, Hera.”

“Done, just as you asked,” the blonde says, returning the smile.

Eris turns back and lifts the head into the air. “Let any who doubt me step forward now,” she announces. “Every new reign has a purge. We may as well get it over with.”

Instead of a cheer, murmurs roll through like waves. They carry on for a few moments and Eris begins to think she is going to have to cull enemies in secret, but then three suddenly step forward.

They group together, two trainers and a mistress. One of them, a tall and handsome blond, steps forward. “We will leave like Cyra offered those that opposed her.”

A devilishly, wicked grin forms on Eris’ face. “My mother publicly allowed them to leave,” she informs them. “They left all right. They left in body bags.”

The trio look to each other, fear clearly etched on their faces. Rob and two others step forward, and with knives glinting in the light, stab them repeatedly.

More gasps of shock grip the congregation. “Let any who wish to oppose me quell their hunger,” Eris states. “Mark my words, I will find any and all that plan in secret. You will share a similar fate.”

She turns as a large spear slowly climbs into the air from the stage. With two hands, Eris shoves the feral head onto the end. Its blood pours down the shaft to the floor, its dead, cold eyes staring out at the crowd. She walks across the wooden planks to sit on the chair once occupied by her mother and every other matriarch before them.

“Let the show begin,” she announces as she settles into the chair.


As the show rolls on, Brady is able to slip away. He had received a note from Hera, telling him to meet her. She had something important to talk to him about and it was urgent. After reading the note, he quickly showed his sister. Intrigued, she told him to follow up on it and report back to her.

Brady is now standing outside the door Hera had asked him to meet her at. He is about to knock, but decides to just walk in. Hera, after all, is expecting him. Walking in, he finds her on the bed, stark naked and propped up on her elbows.

“Well, you took longer than I expected,” she says soothingly. “Were you able to get away unnoticed?”

“I did,” he lies. “She won’t even know I’m gone.”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.