All That Glitters - Cover

All That Glitters

Copyright© 2017 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 8

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 8 - What events lead to Page seeking justice for her sister? What was Lynn's life like there at the farm? The workings of the family run deep with many secrets and betrayals.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Slavery   BiSexual   Shemale   Fiction   Science Fiction   Paranormal   Were animal   BDSM   Humiliation   Rough   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Violence  

The week of the full moon is nearly over by the time Rob and the twins return from their hunt. They bring back the head of four ferals, Rob killing two of them himself. And just as expected, Cyra calls for a celebration to be held. The hunts and following celebrations have been an ongoing tradition since Cyra’s grandmother started it.

And like every celebration this one has a special show with random participants selected by Cyra. Normally a celebration like this one would be enjoyed to the full extent by everyone present, but tonight Rob and Brady have to finish setting the groundwork for their plan.

Rob sits with Hera and Eris, along with their pets, watching the show on stage when his attention is snatched up by Brady. He is given the prearranged signal. Before the celebration Rob received confirmation that Brady succeeded with Opal and all that was left was Rob’s distraction and Lynn’s conversation. He nods and excuses himself, slipping off into the crowd.

Once Rob is certain that his presence is unnoticed by Eris. He then slides into the empty chair next to Cyra. The older woman looks over at him with a look of contempt.

“What is it you wished to speak to me about during my event?” the matriarch sneers.

Rob keeps his anger way down, forcing a smile onto his face instead. “A matter has come to my attention that I believe necessary for you to hear.”

Cyra frowns at him. “Nothing happens without my knowing,” she says grimly.

“Perhaps, Mistress,” Rob concedes. “But perhaps this one thing has slipped by because of who it is that is to blame.”

“Stop speaking in riddles,” she snaps, drawing a few heads toward them. She casts them a warning glance and all heads turn away just as fast. “Out with it,” she says in a low growl.

“My information is fairly accurate...” he begins to explain when Cyra’s drumming her fingers on the arm of her chair prompts him to skip to the information. “In an attempt to move against you, Eris has begun turning the slave girls.”

Cyra’s eyes narrow. “I’d expect something like this from Brady, but not you.”

Rob’s eyes go wide and he waves his hands horizontally, back and forth. “I have kept myself out of that business. I assure you that I speak the truth, Mistress. I’m sure upon further inspection you will believe it yourself.”

“Accusations like this put you are dangerous grounds,” she warns. “I’m sure you understand that ramifications that follow should you be lying.”

“I understand them well, Mistress,” Rob answers. “But the proof is in the pudding.”

“Yes, it is,” she growls. “I suggest you stay close to answer when I summon you.”

Rob slides off the chair and to one knee. He knows that he is being dismissed. To linger will only serve to anger the woman and he need that anger to remain directed at Eris. “As you wish, Mistress,” he says, head bowed low. “I live to serve you.”

“We shall see,” the woman rumbles. “Have it seen to that my daughter comes see me. I will be in my quarters.”

Rob remains kneeling, stealing a glance over his shoulder to ensure that Eris isn’t spying on them. Satisfied that she is not looking in his direction, he waits until Cyra leaves before standing and relaying the message for Eris. He stands, partially hidden behind a pillar, watching the messenger whisper into Eris’ ear. Rob then gain satisfaction at the look that appears on the woman’s face. Her body language speaks volumes as she gets up to leave. And the moment she is gone, Brady is stepping in and hauling Lynn away.

“It looks like our little game is playing out well,” Hera says from behind him.

His head whips around and their eyes meet. “So long as Brady does as he is supposed to,” Rob comments.

“Oh, he will,” she says smiling, stepping in close to him. “No one wants to lead the family as much as he does.”

Feeling her nipples rasping against his chest, he says, “There’s no one save for us.”

Feeling the erection pressing into her belly, she says, “I know one thing I want more than anything right now.” Her hand slides down to his crotch. She grips him and squeezes. “Seems to be the same for you as well.”

Rob leans in closer and talks in her ear. “I guess this is something that we need to take care of them.” He moves back and sees her dip her head.

“Then what are we bullshitting here for?” she asks, a twinkle glints in her eye.

Rob takes her hand and leads her from the Great Hall. They don’t talk as they move through the halls. The sexual tension between them goes though, and every so often they have to stop to kiss or fondle each other. Soon it grows out of proportion, threatening to consume them whole.

“We’re not going to make it to either of our rooms,” Hera says, breathing heavily.

Rob grins. “Then we’ll just use this one.” He grips the knob and twists. Hera’s eyes go wide for a second and then the door is open and he is shoving her inside. “Yes, this will work.” And no sooner has the door closed behind them than he is on her.

His hands fist in her hair, tilting her head back for his kiss. The heat between them erupts into full bloom. Rob pulls himself away and half drags Hera to the bed. She barely has time to react before he is undressing her, yanking impatiently at the zipper on her dress. His hands encircle her breasts, his thumbs rubbing and teasing the sensitive nipples. His mouth runs over her face and down her neck. He finds the responsive point in her neck and suckles hard enough to mark her.

Hera writhes in response to him as her hands undo buttons on his shirt before pushing it off his shoulders. Her fingers run over his ripped belly and up to his nipples, playing with them before shooting down to undo his belt and pants.

That is until he jerks back and growls, “No! It’s my turn!”

Hera’s reaction is immediate. Her hands go to her sides and she stands straight before him with her eyes down. Rob is the only man she has ever allowed to control her during sex, but only every other time. It is a game they play, switching roles of dominance despite the mistresses always in control of the trainers. Rob is different, if not difficult, and sometimes Hera likes to feel weakness.

With jerky movements, he strips his shirt the rest of the way off. Then he looks her over. Her pussy and thighs are visibly wet. He growls, “On the bed!” Rob then pulls his pants off, and throwing them to the floor with Hera’s dress. Then he is all but jumping onto the bed with her.

“Whose room is this anyway?” she asks.

“Does it matter?” he counters.

“Not really,” she answers with a smile. “I’m a mistress so I’d like to hear an argument.”

“And what about it being another mistress?” he asks cockily.

A grin spreads from ear to ear. “That’s the perk of being a senior mistress,” she purrs. She looks around the room briefly. “Does this room look like it belongs to a mistress?”

Rob smiles and says with a shrug, “I wouldn’t know.”

Hera cocks up an eyebrow at him. “Why is it I don’t believe you?”

“Cause you don’t trust me?” he says, feinting innocence.

She frowns. “I guess you need to reinstate that trust then.”

“And how do I do that, Mistress?” he asks mockingly.

“By fucking me,” she answers, practically snarling.

Rob crawls over her and kisses her again. He takes his time exploring her mouth, savoring her taste and reactions. Their tongue tangle and rub. He suckles on her then sucks on her full bottom lip. He kisses and licks along her chin to her neck and then slowly down to her breasts. “We will soon have everything we want.” He sweeps his tongue over her nipples before sucking on them before she has a chance to respond. “Soon we will be in charge.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.