All That Glitters
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2017 by Armera Llsehi

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 6 - What events lead to Page seeking justice for her sister? What was Lynn's life like there at the farm? The workings of the family run deep with many secrets and betrayals.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Slavery   BiSexual   Shemale   Fiction   Science Fiction   Paranormal   Were animal   BDSM   Humiliation   Rough   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Violence  

Brady pushes open the door to Ivy’s room and peers in. Almost immediately he captures her eye. “Am I interrupting?”

Ivy smiles at him. “Not at all,” she answers, placing her book down on the bed next to her. She looks down at Gwen, who is snuggled up against her. “We’re just relaxing.”

“Good,” he says with a wink. “Come with me. And bring Gwen along. This is going to require both of you.”

Ivy taps the girl’s shoulder and sits up. “What’s going on?” she asks.

Brady pokes his head out the door for a moment. When it ops back in, he says, “I’ll tell you on the way. We have a short window.”

Ivy scopes up a black lace poncho and drops it over her head as she heads for the door with Gwen right on her heels. “So what’s the hurry?”

“I spoke to my mother a little earlier,” he begins, glancing back over his shoulder at her. Ivy sees the scowl on his face and frowns back in return. “I have been ordered to assist her in helping my sister overcome her weakness.”

“And how are you supposed to accomplish this?” Ivy asks with a smirk.

“I have to find a way to hurt Eris in order to make her stronger,” he answers. “My mother saw how Eris looked at that girl, Lynn. So she gave her to Eris.”

“Was it that obvious?” Ivy asks, not thinking Eris would make such a gesture so obvious.

Brady laughs. “Eris wouldn’t make that mistake. But Cyra can tell. No matter how I try to hide something from her, she always manages to know or find out. Eris can’t do any better than me.”

“It’s got to be a motherly thing,” Ivy ponders aloud. “So is that what we’re doing right now?”

Brady nods as a smile crawls on his face. “We are, but not for my mother. We’re going to do this to benefit us.”

“And you’re going to let me in on this, right?” Ivy asks with a small chuckle.

Brady smiles again. He laughs lightly, not able to keep it from his voice. “We’re going to hurt Eris like Cyra wants, but it will be to our benefit. We’re going to turn mother against daughter.”

“And when the dust settles, we’ll be there to finish what the loser couldn’t,” Ivy surmises.

“Exactly,” Brady says, finally coming to a stop. “Now, I want you two to do whatever you need to put yourselves in a compromising situation with Lynn. I will ensure that Eris gets back here to see it.”

“I’ve got that covered,” Ivy says confidently.

“Then work your magic,” Brady says, taking her lover into his arms and kissing her deeply. When he releases her, he looks to Gwen. “When I’m the head of this family, there is going to be a new honorary position with you in it.”

Gwen smiles and gives a curt bow of her head, but otherwise says nothing. Brady smiles and caresses her cheek before too, giving her a deep and meaningful kiss. Without another word, he slips past. Ivy watches him for a few. She then grips the door handle. “Here we go,” she says and pushes it open.

Lynn looks up from the bed, where she is laying. The look on her face is one of shock and awkwardness.

“Hello,” Ivy says with a friendly smile. “We’re here as a treat to you.”

Lynn continues to look on with the same shock and awkwardness as the two women stare expectantly at her. Whatever their reason for being here is, she would have to obliged Ivy at least with whatever she requested just for the fact she is a mistress.

“What is your name?” Ivy asks, trying to make the girl feel a bit more comfortable with their sudden intrusion.

“Lynn.”

“Nice name. I’m Ivy, this is Gwen.”

Lynn sits up in the middle of the bed. Ivy and Gwen walk closer. Then she watches as the two suddenly embrace, kissing. Within seconds it is as if she isn’t there. Hands begin to travel and Gwen moans softly when Ivy kisses her neck.

Both of them make it onto the bed, next to Lynn. Lynn watches as Ivy starts kissing up Gwen’s belly, toward her chest. Lynn has the perfect view of the other slave girl’s breasts and a full view of her pussy.

Gwen locks eyes with Lynn as Ivy kisses downward. She dips her head to lap at her pet’s cunt, and Gwen groans in response, taking the bedsheets in her grip.

Lynn feels a bit awkward, watching the two. She technically wasn’t formally asked to join in. Plus, Eris hasn’t covered what she should do in a circumstance like this, though she has a fairly good idea. She wants to join in but she feels conflicted about it. She could get in trouble by Ivy for not and she could by Eris for doing so. Too make matters worse, Gwen’s soft sighs make Lynn feel warm and tingle with arousal. Ivy seems to have forgotten Lynn as she digs her tongue into Gwen, teasing her way deeper into the pet’s channel. Gwen though, is staring straight at Lynn. The intensity of the girl’s gaze makes her shiver. It is enough to make the decision for her. And the moment Ivy feels the bed shift she drags herself away from Gwen.

Instantly the two women take the lead. Gwen comes up onto her knees to kiss her. They lock lips, Lynn leaning into the other pet, hands running up her sides. Gwen takes Lynn’s hands and directs them to her breasts. As Lynn caresses and rubs, she feels Gwen’s tongue sliding in to move against hers. She groans into the kiss and feels Gwen do the same, a small sigh matching her own expression of delight.

“Now, now, Gwen, you have to share,” Ivy scolds, her voice husky with desire. Gwen breaks off with an apologetic grin and watches as her mistress swoops in, replacing her lips.

Lynn turns to Ivy, sliding her hand up along her firm flesh. The mistress’ skin is softer, silkier. Nevertheless, the feel of Ivy’s skin excites Lynn. Then she is groaning as she feels Gwen kiss at her neck. Lynn shifts, slanting her neck slightly to give the other pet more access. As she moves, she feels a hand stroke lazily along her belly. She shivers at the caress, not knowing and not caring who is doing it.

Gwen starts to kiss her way to Lynn’s shoulder. She pulls Lynn away from Ivy for a moment and pounces at the girl to suck at the supple flesh of her breasts. Ivy joins in and cause Lynn to gasp as the two women devour her, tongues lashing at nipples, teeth nipping at skin. Their hands direct Lynn to lie back down, where she melts into the bed. She arches her back, those wet tongues and hot mouths sending tremors all through her. Her eyes widen when she feels a hand slide along her belly, dipping between her thighs. The hand quickly collides with her dripping cunt. She coos, lifting to press her mound into the touch. She glances down to see the hand belonging to Gwen. The slave girl giggles around a mouthful of Lynn’s breast, sliding her palm along Lynn’s wet folds.

As Gwen begins to stroke Lynn’s pussy, rubbing softly at her folds, Ivy kisses her way back up to leave Gwen alone at the girl’s breasts. Her mouth trails up Lynn’s neck until they lock lips again. Meanwhile, Gwen decides to slide down. She puts her hands on Lynn’s thighs, pushing them further apart. “It’s pretty,” she says. Ivy smiles at Lynn and sits back to watch her pet go to work.

Gwen’s mouth travels all around Lynn’s belly and thighs, kissing at the soft flesh, making Lynn shiver. The tender touches from Gwen’s lips make Lynn’s cunt wetter as her juices slowly seep out of her. Gwen’s eyes light up and she slides her tongue up the slit, making Lynn arch her back and coo in pleasure.

“She tastes good, Mistress,” Gwen comments.

The comment makes Lynn blush and groan. She pushes her pussy up closer to Gwen’s mouth, wanting more. And Gwen complies, wasting no more time. She attacks the girl’s pussy lips with her tongue. It slithers all around her folds, licking up the freely flowing moisture, dipping inside her and there. Lynn groans and sighs at the sparks of pleasure being fired off at her pussy. As Gwen licks and laps, one of her hands trail up, over Lynn’s belly and up to her breasts.

Lynn watches, biting her lip, as the hand reaches its destination to rub a breast and tease the supple flesh. She groans, reveling in the contact and in the sensation of the warm hand against her own body. Her back arches further, head tossing briefly to the side. She feels Gwen breathe on her clit and her attest moan catches in her throat. Her eyes flicker back down to see the other pet hovering over her clit with a wicked smile on her face. Another breath makes Lynn purr and arch her back, her head pushes back on a pillow and Gwen catches her by surprise by sucking Lynn’s clit between her lips. Lynn squeals, tensing up. And as Gwen sucks harder, fingers sliding all over Lynn’s wet folds, an orgasm approaches like a train threatening to go off the rails.

The orgasm hits a few seconds later. It arcs through her body causing Lynn to groan softly as she trembles in its grasp. Her sweet cream spills from her cunt and Gwenn eagerly laps it up. None of it escapes from her reach as she drinks from Lynn’s pussy.

“Let me have a taste,” Ivy demands.

Gwen quickly does as told. She pulls away from Lynn, onto her knees and kisses her mistress. The two women moan as they kiss and when they break apart Ivy has a mouthful of the slave girl’s juices. Ivy swallows with a loud gulp.

“Very nice,” she comments.

They kiss again. Gwen’s hands rove all over her mistress’ body. Her mouth quickly separates from Ivy’s and drags down over her breasts. Gwen’s travels are interrupted by Lynn’s next words.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.