All That Glitters - Cover

All That Glitters

Copyright© 2017 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 5

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5 - What events lead to Page seeking justice for her sister? What was Lynn's life like there at the farm? The workings of the family run deep with many secrets and betrayals.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Slavery   BiSexual   Shemale   Fiction   Science Fiction   Paranormal   Were animal   BDSM   Humiliation   Rough   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Violence  

Hera steps into a clearing, the morning dew still fresh on the grass. She is accompanied by two escorts, both armed with spears. The two trainers, Calvin and Michel are semi-seasoned hunters. She had sent out word earlier via a messenger and was quite surprised when the man returned. It wasn’t that she expected his demise; it was that she never expected the ferals to answer and agree to meeting.

‘What is it that we can do for you?’

Hera and the two men quickly spin around. Calvin and Michel have their spears up and pointed at the lone feral. She is a dirty white with a black strip right down the middle of her back.

Hera waves her hand in a down motion, telling the two men to lower their spears. “I am here to make a deal with the ferals.”

‘A deal?’ A growl follows the question. ‘You throw us out here like trash and you have to nerve to come ask for a deal?’

“They’re not my rules,” Hera defends herself. “But I am here to offer whatever you wish, and in return ask for a small favor.”

‘Anything we wish?’ Another voice comes from the opposite side of the group.

Hera and the two trainers quickly turn to see the new addition to the discussion. Calvin and Michel show agitation and weariness as they clutch the handles of their spears tighter, turning back and forth between the threats on either side of them.

“Relax Calvin, Michel,” Hera says with a soothing voice. She then directs her attention to the golden furred feral. “Anything within reason,” she says a moment later.

‘And how soon can we expect the favor returned?’ the golden feral asks.

“That’s the rub,” Hera answers with a grin. “With Cyra in charge nothing can be guaranteed. We need you to attack and kill her. Once her daughter is in charge, you can ask for payment.”

Calvin and Michel now turn their attention to the tall, blonde woman. She glares at them and shakes her head.

‘That woman is weak,’ black stripe growls. ‘There is no certainty she’ll take over, let alone award us our payment.’

“She is stronger than you think,” Hera states. “But she is only a temporary obstacle. We can take our relationship to new levels once I’m the head of the family.”

‘You talk a serious game,’ golden surmises. ‘One is a fool to speak of uncertain events as if there were certain.’

“Then call me a fool,” Hera says confidently with a smile. “With you, my goals are within an easier reach. Without? I will have a harder time. But ask yourself if you’d rather be on my good side when it happens or my bad?”

‘We can just kill you now,’ black stripe threatens.

“You can. I won’t argue that,” Hera admits. “But if you do, you’re just going to be in the same position you’re in now. And when Eris takes over, you can forget about any deals.”

Everyone present is on edge. Calvin and Michel glance at each other, an unspoken conversation going on between them. They aren’t certain who the enemy is right now, and they certainly are uncertain of what exactly is going on. Hera knows that transformed, she can easily dispatch the two ferals or two trainers. Coming out unscathed against all four, her odds certainty isn’t very high.

Black stripe looks to golden. They exchange some unseen manner of communication.

‘Very well,’ golden says after a moment. ‘We except.’

‘We have one condition,’ black stripe adds.

“And that is?” Hera asks.

‘We require some form of compensation for our time,’ golden answers.

“I don’t follow,” Hera says, slightly puzzled.

‘If we are going to continue these meetings, we need to eat,’ black stripe continues. ‘We’d like this every time.’

Hera looks to the two men, still on edge, not sure where any of this is heading. She looks back to golden and says, “That can be arranged.” Then with a wicked grin, she adds, “Have at it.”


“Good morning, pet,” Eris’s voice purrs in Lynn’s ear. “How did you sleep?”

“I slept wonderful, Mistress,” the girl replies. “I hope you did as well.”

“I did,” Eris confirms as she starts to circle the girl’s nipple with her finger and eliciting a soft moan from her. “I’ve got a few things that I need to take care of today, so we are going to need to have a quick session.”

“What do you have planned?” Lynn asks, and before she forgets herself too much, she adds, “Mistress?”

“Don’t forget your place, pet, especially when we are not in this room or in the presence of company,” Eris reprimands. Then she pulls Lynn over to her back and with a carefree smile adds, “My agenda is my own.” She stresses the statement by pointing a finger to herself. “You only have to worry about pleasing me.” The same finger lands of the girl’s lips to rest there.

Lynn opens her mouth to protest, but Eris shushes her before she can make that mistake. Instead, the girl becomes hypnotized when the finger starts to trace the outline of her lips—a soft caress like butterfly wings. It makes her skin tingle.

“I think a little play in a warm bath is what I want,” Eris murmurs, pulling her finger away and getting off the bed.

Lynn jumps up from the bed and begins heading for the bathroom.

“Where do you think you are you going?” Eris snaps.

“But ... but I need to pee, Mistress,” the girl stutters, blushing.

With a quick few strides, Eris is standing in front of Lynn, towering over her. Her eyes are squinted to small slits that seem to sparkle. She grabs Lynn’s chin, making the girl look directly at her. Lynn gulps and tries to look away, but Eris won’t have any of it.

“You pee when I say you pee,” Eris hisses. Her grip is becoming painful as her fingernails start to dig into the soft skin over Lynn’s jaw. What will it be? Obey or disobey?” Her other hand rubs over the girl’s nipple, then trails slowly down over her chest and belly until the cups her cunt.

Lynn’s knees wobble and her breath catches in her throat. She feels small, powerless compared to the woman, and it arouses her. Her hands tremble and she becomes quite aware that she is trying to grind her pussy against her mistress’ warm and soft fingers.

“Well?” Eris prompts and makes the girl gulp again.

With a meek voice, she admits defeat. “I ... I’m sorry, Mistress. I’ll do as ordered.”

Eris continues to stare into her eyes, searching. Lynn feels even smaller as she waits desperately for her mistress’ acknowledgement. Then the corners of Eris’ mouth moves slightly upward and she lets go of Lynn’s jaw and instead strokes her cheek. “That is the right answer, pet. But you’ll need to be punished for misbehaving, don’t you?”

Her other hand leaves Lynn’s mound and the cool air reminds her of her nudity. She nods hesitantly, not sure why a punishment is coming now after so long without any.

“No. That’s not going to do at all,” Eris says. She has her hands on her hips, tapping them impatiently. “I want to hear it from you.”

“Yes,” Lynn quickly answers. “Yes, Mistress.”

“The whole sentence,” she barks.

“I need to be punished, Mistress.” Lynn casts her eyes down to the floor, feeling Eris’ gaze on her.

“That’s better,” Eris says in nearly a whisper. “Yes, you need to be punished. But first you’ll take care of yourself.”

Lynn turns to head for the bathroom. A loud slap, followed by stinging pain in her ass cheek makes her jump and gasp.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.