All That Glitters
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2017 by Armera Llsehi

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4 - What events lead to Page seeking justice for her sister? What was Lynn's life like there at the farm? The workings of the family run deep with many secrets and betrayals.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Slavery   BiSexual   Shemale   Fiction   Science Fiction   Paranormal   Were animal   BDSM   Humiliation   Rough   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Violence  

Lynn waits patiently at the end of the bed for Eris to return. Over the last few weeks she has been pampered—as well as a pet can be pampered. The lessons have been fairly easy to learn with only a few minor hiccups. She has learned fairly fast to just accept how it is and do what she is told and there will not be punishment. Lynn is on her way to being a good pet.

She stares at the door, enjoying the feel of the sun’s rays as they spill in through the window to cascade along her soft, naked flesh. Her mind lingers to a time where Eris is the head of the house and the rules bent to her whim. Lynn knows now, beyond a doubt, that she will never see freedom again. She will never see her sister again. Or her parents, job, life. But so long as she stays good and Eris has her way, Lynn won’t have to worry about anything. All she will have to do is please her mistress and receive pleasure in return.

She perks up at the sound of her mistress’ voice on the other side of the wooden door. Lynn sits up like she is expected to and waits at the edge with her legs hanging over. The door opens and Eris steps in, followed by Hera.

Eris immediately begins stripping off her clothes. “I need a bath,” she says to Hera. “Are you going to join me?”

Hera smiles at her and nods. “Yeah, why not. We have time before we have to meet the twins.”

Eris slips by the bed and the waiting Lynn. She casts the girl a warm smile and says, “Why don’t you join us.”

Lynn quickly springs from the bed and follows beside her mistress. Hera takes slightly longer with undressing as her yes follow the two all the way until they sink beneath the water. When she finishes she joins them, taking her place on the opposite side.

“Your pet has one hell of an ass,” Hera remarks as she settles in. “Besides your, it’s probably the best on here.”

“I don’t know,” Eris argues. “You’ve got a pretty nice one yourself.”

“Well, I can’t complain,” Hera concedes. “Rob doesn’t complain.”

“Rob’s an ass himself,” Eris remarks, frowning. She pulls Lynn in close to her, wrapping an arm around the girl. Lynn smiles as her head rest against her mistress’ breast.

“No, he’s a dick,” Hera corrects.

“You’ve got that right,” Eris agrees with a laugh.

Hera laughs as well, saying, “But he’s my dick.”

“Then you can keep him,” Eris says. She kisses Lynn’s forehead. “I’ve got all I need here.”

“Why thank you,” Hera answers. “That all you need isn’t going to last forever, you know.”

“It will if I have my way,” Eris counters.

“And just how do you propose that?” Hera asks, frowning. “Cyra isn’t going anywhere anytime soon. Hell, that woman will probably live forever.”

“That’s what I’m afraid of,” Eris remarks. “She’s a fucking thorn in my side. I fucking hate how she wants me to follow in her footsteps because of some bullshit rule.”

Hera remains silent for a moment, just starring at her friend while looking for the right words to say. “I think you’d lead this family pretty well. You’re a great trainer. I mean you have a few dozen fully trained girls under your belt.”

“Seventy-Eight,” Eris quickly answers. “But who’s counting?”

“Yeah, really. Anyhow, what else are you going to do?” Hera asks.

““There’s a shit ton of things I can think of,” she answers. “But I realized that I don’t have to follow in her footsteps. I can remake the rules and run things how I want to.”

“You’ve got some ideas, don’t you?” Hera asks.

“Of course I do. But do you think my mother wants to listen to them?” She cocks up an eyebrow as if expecting an answer to her question. Before Hera can provide one, she continues, “Hell no. She says keeping things the way they are is safe. But I want to expand. We can do so much more than just sell pets.”

“We do have the escorts too,” Hera pipes in.

“Yeah, but I’m talking bigger,” Eris says, becoming more lively. “I’m talking strip clubs, prostitution, sex stores. Things can bring in more money and clientele. We can maybe even train those damn ferals and use them in some kind of bestiality acts.”

Hera laughs. “Those mangy animals would definitely be of some use then!” She rides out her laughter for a few seconds. “So how are you going to do it? I mean if Cyra isn’t going to budge, are you planning on breaking off?”

“Would I have your support if I do?” she asks.

“Of course!” Hera answers with hesitation. “My loyalty is to you, not your mother.”

“That’s good to know,” Eris says with a smile. “No, I’m not breaking off or anything. I want to get rid of her.”

“That’s some dangerous talk,” Hera warns. “Plus betrayal can lose you control of the family.”

“And who is going to take my place if that happens?” Eris asks. “Certainly not my brother.”

“If he got the support he needs, he might,” Hera corrects her friend. “He has wanted it for as long as I can remember.”

“Yeah, but I’m sure one of the mistresses would jump for it too and beat him out,” Eris corrects her friend.

“And don’t forget,” Hera frowns. “You’d be food for the ferals.”

“Then I guess we had better do it right,” she says with an upbeat tone, trying to not let the reality of it should it go wrong hold her down.

“Then what do you propose?” Hera asks, leaning forward a bit. “I’m all in, no matter what it is or how crazy it sounds.”

Eris smiles wickedly as her hand slips to Lynn’s breast. She runs circles around the girl’s breast with a finger. Several heartbeats pass before she answers her friend. “I want you to talk to the ferals and organize and attack.”

“You remember what I just said about the crazy part?” Hera asks, sitting back against the tub’s wall.

“I have faith in you,” Eris praises. “Just make some kind of agreement with them. Give them something they want if you have to, I don’t care. Once I’m head of the family, I’ll grant it to them.”

Hera laughs at this.

“What are you laughing at?” Eris asks, puzzled.

“I have to agree with Cyra on one thing,” she answers.

“And that’s what?”

“You can be too soft,” Hera supplies. “If it were me, I’d say screw the ferals and renege on the whole dame thing. Hell, I’d just kill her myself.”

“Soft or not, I’m not one to go back on my word,” Eris defends. “Just do as I ask, please.”

“Keep the blood off your hands then,” Hera remarks.

Eris flashes her friend daggers. “I love you to death, Hera, but I would suggest watching what you say.”

Hera frowns, her face turning a slight shade of red. “Forgive me then. I didn’t mean to offend you. I will do what you ask.”

“Thank you,” Eris says with a curt nod. “Now, how about we get going?” Hera nods and stands up, the water slipping from her exquisite body. Eris turns at look at her charge and says, “The twins have something special for us. It’s my little gift to you for being such a good girl.”


Lynn settles in at Eris’ feet, sitting with her legs to the side and leaning against her mistress’ legs. Hera sits next to Eris, and both wear comfortable clothing that allow for their hands to access their cunts should the moment require it. Unfortunately for Lynn, who always has open access to herself, has been instructed not to touch herself in anyway unless she wished to spend the night on the cold, stone floor. It’s already cold enough on her feet, so the last place Lynn wants to sleep is on the floor.

As Lynn sits, watching, Reef hands Opal a small box. Opal, the girl that Lynn had huddled against the first day, looks a bit different than that day. She looks changed. Lynn doesn’t let the thought linger. She is pretty certain that she has a similar look about her.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.