All That Glitters - Cover

All That Glitters

Copyright© 2017 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 3

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - What events lead to Page seeking justice for her sister? What was Lynn's life like there at the farm? The workings of the family run deep with many secrets and betrayals.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Slavery   BiSexual   Shemale   Fiction   Science Fiction   Paranormal   Were animal   BDSM   Humiliation   Rough   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Violence  

“I know it seems like your life is over, Lynn,” Eris says as she lay on the bed across from her new charge. “But you have just entered a whole new world.” She grins and brushes a hand softly over the girl’s cheek, picking up a loose strand of hair and guiding it back to where it belongs.

Lynn’s eyes go wide. This isn’t at all what she was expecting. Eris picks on of her apprehension.

“What you saw out there isn’t how it is with every trainer here,” Eris begins to explain. “Rob is a dick, plain and simple. Me? I’m like my mother said, soft.”

“Why am I here?” Lynn asks, meekly.

“We are a business. Well, we run a few businesses,” Eris says kindly. “With these businesses we need product, and you like the others you came here with are that product.”

“But you didn’t look like you wanted to be here,” Lynn states, hoping for a chance to convince the woman to maybe let her go. Maybe if she uses the right words and appeal to her softer nature, the woman might just do it.

“Oh, I want to be here,” Eris confesses. “And I like training the girls that come through here. I just don’t want to lead. I wish my brother could, but that’s not allowed. My older brother tried to force the issue, but it didn’t end well for him.”

And just like that, Lynn’s hopes of persuasion go right out the window. She bites her lip and shudders.

“Do you have any siblings?” Eris asks.

Lynn’s body stiffens, and for a moment all she can hear is the blood rushing through her veins and her heart beating at incredible speed. “I ... I...” Should I tell her? Maybe they will let me go if they think she’ll come looking. But what if she does and she ends up like me? Lynn looks into the woman’s eyes and instantly knows that there is no use in lying. “I have a sister,” she finally answers.

“Are you to close?” she inquires further.

Lynn nods. “Last time I saw her, we had a fight.”

Eris places a hand on the girl’s thigh. Lynn’s breath catches and she sighs while a wave of heat spread through her.

“That’s a shame,” Eris consoles. “Do you think she’ll come looking for you?”

“I doubt she’ll know where to look,” Lynn blurts out quickly. It’s true, but Lynn knowing her sister, she’ll end up finding a way.

Eris giggles softly and Lynn moans when her grip tightens a little, just enough to press her fingernails into the Lynn’s skin. “You’re probably right.” She sighs. “Well, I know you have hopes of being released. I can’t do that, but I like you. You are beautiful and, I don’t know, there is just something about you that...” Eris pauses as if searching for the right words to use, then just as quickly she change direction. “We’re not allowed to keep pets for ourselves, but if I can find a way to slow your training, I just might be able to keep you.”

The thought for some reason makes Lynn’s skin tingle. She sure as hell doesn’t want to be here or be anyone’s slave, but the way Eris says it makes it not seem so bad.

Eris’ eyes lock with the girl’s. “How about we start with something simple, to see where you’re at,” she suggests. “Since you’re already naked, why don’t play with yourself for me?”

Lynn squirms. She didn’t expect something like this. What the fuck did I expect? “I ... I don’t know...” her voice is barely a whisper. She is close to panicking. This place is fucking crazy. The thought of doing such a thing in front of another person feels so wrong, so dirty. Yet, she can feel her cotch moisten from the thought. Even her nipples are getting stiff and sensitive.

Lynn closes her eyes in embarrassment and suddenly Eris’ mouth is only an inch from her ear. “Have you ever thought of surrendering yourself?” she whispers, her hot breath caressing the girl’s neck, giving her goosebumps. “Maybe willingly show yourself off, take commands and do whatever you’re told?”

Lynn may have imagined something like that at some time before all this. She has read stories like that, but this is different. Isn’t it? For a second her mind is taken off the thought. For just a second she feels the woman’s lips brush her neck. She cannot stop the needy moan from escaping her lips. What the fuck was that?

“I can do that,” Eris continues, a hoarse tinge in her voice. “I can make you do things. Show you off to others. Show off your skills.” Her fingers trail up Lynn’s thigh, going close to the girl’s moist center, but stopping at the last second. “Make you do naughty things.”

“No!” Lynn protests, perhaps somewhat weakly.

“Are you afraid of what I would do to you, Lynn?” she asks. “What you would let me do?”

“I’m not afraid of you or of what you can do!” Lynn huffs.

“Then you won’t be afraid of me doing this,” Eris states, resting her hand over the girl’s pussy.

The feeling is like myriads of electric shocks traveling through her. The conscious part of her mind screams for her to fight back, no matter how dangerous that might be. Her heart picks up even more speed until it is galloping in her chest. The pulling heat in her cunt becomes a throb and washes away all sensible thought.

“No. No. Yes,” the girl whimpers. “Please, oh please.” Her hips lift from the bed, meeting Eris’ hand’s gentle pressure. She feels like plunging off a cliff, not knowing what waits below.

The sudden intensity of feeling brings back a semblance of awareness, but she knows that there is no way for her to retract those words. She has just given without thinking and the woman knows it. Eris is a master at manipulation. Still, the feeling of excitement is stronger and more sexual than anything Lynn has experienced before. It makes her breath catch and her skin burn.

Eris smiles at the girl with a satisfied and slightly predatory smile that makes her look even prettier than she already is. Lynn’s eyes caress her soft lips, longing to feel them on her skin, but the Eris’ fingers let go of her pussy and leaves her with a feeling of emptiness between her legs. What am I doing? The feeling and the thought makes her sigh in frustration.

Eris moves to kneel next to Lynn and beds down toward her. The move makes the lace robe she is wearing fall open a bit, giving the girl even more of a view of her perfect breasts. Lynn cannot turn her eyes away. Eris softly brushes the girl’s cheek and Lynn leans into the touch. It is such an intimate gesture. It makes her feel small yet secure and not stuck someplace against her will to be sold off one day.

“I can make the fantasy real,” Eris purrs. “I will make you experience things you wouldn’t think possible.” Her finger traces the contours of Lynn’s lips. The girl tries to kiss it, to capture it with her lips and taste the woman, but Eris skillfully evades the attempts. “You won’t ever have to leave that world.”

As stupid as it may seem, the words send a shiver up Lynn’s spine. Then Eris bends even closer, her cheek brushing her captive’s, sending butterflies dancing all over it.

“I will show you feeling deeper than anything you have ever felt before,” Eris whispers. “You will feel love like never before.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.