All That Glitters
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2017 by Armera Llsehi

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - What events lead to Page seeking justice for her sister? What was Lynn's life like there at the farm? The workings of the family run deep with many secrets and betrayals.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Slavery   BiSexual   Shemale   Fiction   Science Fiction   Paranormal   Were animal   BDSM   Humiliation   Rough   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Violence  

The truck slides to a stop with a shudder. Standing with his arms across his chest and a scowl on his face is Rob. He is flanked by two smaller men, both blond and identical in looks, Reef and Saul. The twins have been on the farm for a year, and though not as experienced as most trainers, they have proved themselves many times over. They don’t train individually but as a team, and because of this they have had a hundred percent success rate with trainees finished in half the time.

Standing together, a bit apart from the trio of trainers, is Cyra Rowen, the matriarch of the family. With her is Eris, her daughter and heir. They stand together, showing clearly with their body language, agitation. Cyra is agitated with her daughter not wanting to be her heir while Eris is agitation with her mother for forcing her to be her heir. Cyra shrugs the agitation off when the driver of the truck comes into view and opens the back up.

Two more trainers jump from the back of the truck before pulling out three young women. Cyra looks at Rob and gives the man a nod. The trainer nods back and steps forward to collect a clipboard from the driver.

“Let’s see,” he murmurs as he flips through the pages. “We have Opal, Diana and Lynn.” He looks up to looks over each girl before turning his attention to the driver. “Did you have any trouble with these?”

The driver shakes his head. “Everything went well this time. None of these girls should be missed.”

“Should?” Rob asks, cocking an eyebrow up at the driver.

“The recruiters said they all checked out, the driver quickly answers. “We were told that if anything arises, the authorities will squash it.”

Rob slaps the clipboard against his leg. “Fuck,” he growls. He steps forward and slams the clipboard against the driver’s chest. “Tell them that we pay to have the authorities to turn their heads, not perform extra work. Extra work means extra pay. Tell them if they don’t pull their heads out of their asses they will be replaced.”

“Yes, sir,” the driver says, grabbing the clipboard and stepping back. “I’ll pass it along. Will you need anything else?”

Rob growls and waves his hand at the man. “Just get going. I’ve got actual work to do.” Rob waits until the truck passes through the gates before turning his attention to the three girls all standing huddled together, clearly frightened. “We have three very nice ones today.”

Cyra steps forward, looking each girl over individually. “Yes, a fine selection.” She brushes a stand of silvery hair from her face. “This one. Use this one as your example.”

Rob nods. “This one’s name is Diana,” he announces, knowing this from the profiles on the clipboard. He grabs her upper arms and yanks her away from the other two girls. “Welcome to Rowen Farms. Here you will find a new home, at least temporarily. We will train you to be sex slaves at which point, sometime in the future, we will sell you and you will have a new home.”

“We really need to work on this speech,” Cyra says to her daughter. “I didn’t realize my trainers were getting lax at it.”

“Does it really matter what they say?” Eris retorts. “These girls are either going to become obedient or get cast out.”

“You have much to learn, my daughter,” Cyra says, trying hard to keep the irritation out of her voice. “Success begins the first interactions of our trainers.”

“The system seems to be working,” Eris counters.

“Yes, but it is taxing,” Cyra returns.

“Clothing is not something you will be wearing anymore,” Rob says, raising his voice slightly. “You will not have clothing until you have a new master and the will be up to their discretion.”

Diana shivers. It could be out of fear or because of the thought of having to stay naked all the time ... Her breasts rise and fall as she struggles to catch her breath. Her legs are unsteady. All she is wearing now is a thin white shirt and skirt. Her nipples press against the tight white fabric and she catches the large man’s eyes wondering to them from time to time as he speaks.

“Now, we like to give a taste of what you will face here,” Rob continues as he reaches out and pats Diana’s ass. His hand ends up cupping her, his fingers sliding under her skirt, against her bare skin. Her skin tingles under his touch. She shifts, wiggling in his grip. She wants to get away, yet somehow her motions are only succeeding in pushing her ass against the hand. Rob squeezes, pulling her skirt higher, exposing the curve of her bare ass.

“I think I want to go,” Diana protests.

“Is that right?” Rob says, sliding his fingers against her naked skin. “Where do you plan to go?”

“Through there,” Diana turns slightly, pointing toward the gate.

Rob follows her finger. “Well, then I suppose you should go then.”

Diana steps away from the man and begins slowly walking toward the gate. The other two girls watch in silent horror, not sure whether they should follow or remain where they are. After a few steps, Diana hesitates, her eyes flicking toward the gate and then Reef and Saul and then back to the gate. A strong hand seizes her arm, another encircles her waist and Rob pulls her back to him.

“You’re not going anywhere,” he hisses in her ear.

Gasping, Diana stares at him. His strong body is pressed against hers, his arm around her, his hand holding her firmly. Her whole body seems to vibrate with fear. The ma looks at her and chuckles.

“You’re just a horny slut, aren’t you?” he asks.

“No,” Diana shakes her head.

“No?” Rob grins. “You sell your services at the club you work at. Your recruiter says you enjoy doing and that you really don’t need to the money.”

“Mark?” she whispers in disbelief.

“You’re observant,” Rob remarks. “Maybe you can use those observation skills to see that you’re not leaving here unless someone buys you.”

“I want...” Diana tries to steady her voice. “I want you to leave me alone.”

“Is that what you really want?” Rob asks, looking up at Cyra with a grin and then back to the girl. “So, if I slide my hand up your skirt, I won’t feel your soaked panties.”

“No,” Diana mumbles, truthfully.

The trainer smirks. His hands slides from her waist, down to her thigh and then up under her skirt. Diana quivers as his fingers force their way between her legs.

“You’re right,” he says. “I don’t feel soaked panties.”

Diana moans as his fingers penetrate her, pushing between the dripping wet folds of her naked pussy. “Stop,” she groans as his fingers probe her. Her lust mingles with his touch and the knowledge that anyone can see. The tension in her builds toward a peak. “Stop,” she pleads. She struggles to keep from squirming and moaning while Rob brings her relentlessly closer to orgasm. Quivering on the edge, Diana looks up to see the others, including the two girls captured like her, leering at her. “Stop,” she moans again, though not at all sounding very convincing that she wants him to.

For a moment, Rob holds her firmly, as if proving that he can. Then suddenly, he releases her. Diana rocks free of his grip, stumbling and nearly falling to the ground. Her breath comes in ragged gasps as she recovers herself. Unconsciously, Diana reaches down to smooth her skirt and is shocked to discover how much is has ridden up. Bunched around her waist as it is, the skirt leaves her totally exposed. Everyone can see her bare around ass and naked, wet pussy. Normally this wouldn’t bother her, being a stripper, but this isn’t her job either and she isn’t voluntarily here.

“You can always try to run,” Rob says with a chuckle as he steps up behind her. “But you’re not going to and that is how I know you want to stay.”

“No,” Diana moans, even as longing fills hers.

Rob grabs her shoulders and spins her around She tries to pull away, but he shoves her back against the wall of the intake building.

“Please,” Diana whispers, her back against pressed against the wall.

With a laugh, Rob lunges forward. His strong hand seizes captive by the throat. Her breath catches as his fingers tighten. Their lips press together in a bruising kiss. His powerful body presses against hers, crushing her against the wall. She struggles, her hands pushing against his chest so hard that she almost falls forward when he steps away suddenly.

“Please,” Diana gasps, struggling to catch her breath.

Rob leers at her for a moment, looking her up and down as he had done earlier. “Remember what I said about the no clothing rule?”

“Please,” the woman moans. “Please, no.”

Rob’s strong hands lash out, this time grabbing the neck of Diana’s shirt, pulling and twisting the thin material. Diana whimpers as he pulls her off balance. She hears the fabric rip and give away. The cool air is shocking against her exposed skin, her achingly hard nipples.

“Very nice,” the man mutters. “We should have no trouble finding a buyer for you.”

Diana staggers back against the wall, gasping. Her shirt hangs in tatters from her shoulders. Her bare breasts heave with every breath. Her legs are splayed wide for balance, causing her shirt to ride up even more, leaving her pussy almost completely bared. Rob smiles cruelly as his eyes travel up and down her exposed and vulnerable body.

His hand lashes out, slapping her stripped breasts. Diana moans as violent shocks of sensation scream through her body. Rob slaps them again and again, each time dragging a moan of pain and lust from her lips. He surges forward again, one hand grabbing and twisting her breast while the other pushes between her legs. His mouth crushes against her again. His tongue enters her open lips while fingers penetrate the wet folds of her cunt. He laughs against her mouth as she squirms and whimpers under his pinching, probing touch. Her body arches as his rough touch brings her back to the edge, and then finally, desperately, over it. Diana’s whole body quivers in violent release.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.