All That Glitters - Cover

All That Glitters

Copyright© 2017 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 1

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1 - What events lead to Page seeking justice for her sister? What was Lynn's life like there at the farm? The workings of the family run deep with many secrets and betrayals.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Slavery   BiSexual   Shemale   Fiction   Science Fiction   Paranormal   Were animal   BDSM   Humiliation   Rough   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Violence  

Gwen has been on the Rowen farm for just a few months now. It was hard to adjust to life here at first, but slowly as each day passed, she has become more and more used to the idea. It could have been worse; she could be Rob’s property. As it is, she belongs to Ivy, one of the farms more experienced mistresses. Gwen was placed with the woman because the matriarch of the family, Cyra, knows of hers and Rob’s relationship before life here and his character flaws.

Character flaws: her words not mine.

All these thoughts rattled through her mind as she lies perpendicular to her mistress’ transformed body. In this state Ivy looks very much feminine but very wolf like. Her appearance is the same except for the white fur covering her arms and legs from the elbows and knees down. Then of course there are the claws and canine ears and the horse-looking cock that is transformed from her clit.

It isn’t until her mistress places a clawed hand on her head and guides her back down on her thick horse-like cock does Gwen snap back to the present. “You must have something on your mind,” Ivy observes. “That is something we need to remedy if your ever wish to be get a new master.”

“Mmmhmm,” Gwen murmurs around the prick filling her mouth, continuing to go slow, making sure the shaft is nice and wet from her lips. After letting more saliva drip out of her mouth, down over the folds of Ivy’s cunt below, Gwen grips the base and starts to fist her.

Gwen has gotten to meet many of the trainers and mistresses on the farm and has found that they all have a verifying degree of personalities. A few are like Ivy, not letting a pet’s ignorance cause too much aggravation.

Ivy closes her eyes and leans her head into her pillow. She loves the feeling of Gwen’s sucking mouth. She also likes feeling lips on both her cock and cunt, but that is a treat she likes to save for when her pets are extra good. Gwen traces a finger through Ivy’s bare lips of her pussy that sits at the base of her cock. Then spreading her fingers on either side of her folds, Gwen opens her up so that her glistening entrance is exposed. She continues the wet blowjob, beginning to bob faster and suck harder. She uses one hand to hold the massive member up to her mouth, gently squeezing and turning her hand to stimulate the sheath. Her other hand slips into Ivy’s cunt.

When Gwen feels her finger is slippery enough, she pulls it out and slides it down to probe Ivy’s backdoor. The mistress’ hips give an involuntary thrust off the mattress against her finger, causing the woman’s finger to slide inside. Gwen withdraws her finger and then slides it in again farther, gently massaging Ivy’s anal walls. In return, Gwen feels her mistress’ fingers dip down toward her pussy and she spreads her legs wider apart.

“You have one of the most tightly closed pussies I have ever seen,” Ivy purrs. “I love seeing it spread so wide for my cock.”

The words are like candy to Gwen. They are not just random praise to get her juices flowing, they are spoken with conviction that she hears in her mistress’ voice. In the world of cut throats that she was kidnapped from, Gwen enjoys the praise and semi-worship she receives here. Of course she is the one that is being trained to worship, but on some level, the pets here are kind of worshipped—at least those with nice trainers.

Gwen slips her finger out of Ivy’s rear entrance and then back in, continuing to do so as her mistress’ hips begin to pump against her face.

“Well, isn’t this quite the sight?” Brady Rowen says as he steps into the room. “It looks like you haven’t cum yet. Maybe you need a little help.”

Brady traverses the room, planting a kiss on Ivy’s lips. He grabs her hair, slanting his mouth over hers to take the kiss deeper. And when Brady shoves two fingers inside her cunt, on the other side of the barrier, next to Gwen’s, it is all it takes to send Ivy over the edge.

She tears her mouth away from Brady, gasping. Her hips jerk wildly, fucking into Gwen’s mouth, spurt after spurt being swallowed by her eager throat. The man steps back to watch his lover lose control, filling her pet’s mouth.

When Ivy finishes pulsing and her hips finally settle back down on the mattress, Gwen slips her fingers out of her mistress’ pussy. She then pops her head off Ivy’s cock. “I am sorry, Mistress,” she quickly apologizes.

Brady grins at her. “Don’t worry about it. I’m sure Ivy understands. I mean after all, only I have the magic touch on her.” He smooths her blonde hair back from her face and leans in to give her a soft kiss, tasting his lover’s cum on her breath.

“If only,” Ivy says, now transformed back into her normal self. She doesn’t look much different this way. Her stark white hair contrasts to her brown skin, her breasts seeming much larger to her normally smaller frame. “You only think you have a magic touch.”

“It seems to have been enough for you,” he argues.

Ivy grins, narrowing her eyes at him. “You know I like being watched.”

“Haha,” he laughs. “You are a voyeuristic bitch!”

She winks at the man, then get serious. “You’re here for something other than a social call. What is it?”

“Fuck, your tits are fantastic,” Brady says to Gwen, ignoring the question from Ivy. He pulls the girl onto his lap, his hands going to her breasts almost involuntarily. He cups them and pushes them up and together. “I want to fuck these.”

Gwen would like that and she wishes she could say it. But one of her first lessons was about not expressing feelings unless asked about or told to do. Right now, she feels like she needs some release. She is ready to explode!

“Anyway,” Brady says, licking first one nipple and then the other. “I came to talk about my plan.”

“Taking your place as the head of the family instead of your sister?” Ivy inquires.

“You betcha,” he says, running his hand over Gwen’s ass. “You still with me on that?” he asks the mistress.

“Of course I am,” she answers. “So long as I am by your side afterward.”

“Your loyalty certainly comes with a price,” Brady says with a chuckle. “I wonder if this one’s loyalty costs anything.” He looks straight at Gwen when he says this, his voice taking on a slightly darker tone.

“I have faith that Gwen is very intelligent and won’t dare breathe a word of it outside this room,” Ivy answers for her.

“Well then,” Brady says, cupping Gwen’s breasts in his hands once again and bringing both nipples to his lips. “I did say I wanted to fuck these.”

“You did,” Ivy confirms as she watches her lover lick and suck on the sensitive nipples. “Why don’t you get in the tub and relax a little while I talk to Brady.”

Gwen nods and Brady lets the woman slip from his lap. He watches as she walks to the tub and doesn’t look away until she is submersed, out of his sight. Then turning to Ivy, he says, “I won’t bother you with all the little details, but I do have it all worked out.”

“Well that’s comforting,” Ivy says sarcastically. “If this fails then Cyra will have both our heads as decorations with the rest of her feral collection. And I don’t know about you, but I don’t want to think about my head spending eternity on that fucking wall.”

“But it’s such a pretty one,” Brady says, smiling and stroking her cheek. “But speaking of ferals, they are going to play a role in our little plan. It is also going to take a bit of manipulating.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.