My Teacher Agnes
Chapter 1: Agnes

Copyright© 2017 by shekar

Sex Story: Chapter 1: Agnes - Affair with teacher

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Romantic  

Hey folks. My name is Sachin.

Well I am 18 years old; around 6 feet tall with a dusky complexion and a strong build. My class teacher, Mrs. Agnes is 38 years old. She is a christian married to a south Indian. Around 5’7 inches tall, a dark complexion, long hair until her waist. She got awesome eyes, which are topped with sexy eyebrows. Her lips are so very seducing especially when she applies red lipstick. She had a fleshy and curvaceous ass, which used to move with her every move. The best feature though, was her boobs ... man they were HUGE! Must be around 38DD ... They were just melons! Always, she used to wear sexy sarees of either black or red colour. Most of the boys of my class wanted to fuck her ... but I got lucky!

I was very good in maths, so she had a liking for me. In addition, both of us shared the same birthday! Therefore, we had a very good relationship. I used to respect her initially, but slowly I started to see her as a woman. A hungry look used to creep over my eyes whenever she came close to me. I wanted to be with her on the bed, and I was becoming desperate day by day. She appeared to be a very reserved woman and hence I was scared to do anything. Still, she used to be a little frank with me since we got along quite well. She lives just two blocks away from my house. Therefore, we usually travelled together. I used to be turned on by her sensuous scent and her way of speaking. Finally, I could not resist longer.

It was our annual day. It got over at night and we returned at around 10.30 P.M. My parents were at my grand mother’s place since she was sick. Therefore, they had given me the keys of my house and left. However, I, faking that I had lost my keys told it to Agnes madam. She said I could stay the night at her place. I thanked her as we got in. Her husband was working offshore in Assam and her son had already gone to sleep. Therefore, she gave me her son’s clothes and told me to change. As I went to the bathroom to change, I saw a bucket full of unwashed clothes. On top of that was her bra! A sleek black one. I took it and ran it through my lips and my monster inside the underwear was roaring. I had a thorough hand job. After I had changed, we had dinner together. She had worn a white maxi and her white bra was clearly visible underneath. I guess she had forgotten to put on her maxi’s button ... so I could see a tiny little cleavage. I forgot my food and went on staring at her breasts. She noticed and asked me what I was doing.

It took me a moment to realise what I was doing and then I lied to her that I wad tensed about my keys. She assured me saying that it was nothing to worry about.

After dinner, she said that she was not sleepy and asked me if I wanted to sleep. I said that I do not deep before 12 ... so it was still an hour before I would sleep. Therefore, we went to the hall and switched on the T.V. I guess it was my luck that the cable operator had put on the film “Ek Choti Si Love Story” ... and it was the kissing scene that was going on. I as about the change when she told me to keep it. I was a little surprised. For the first time, I noticed a hungry look in her eyes. She was looking at the scene as if she wanted to do it. God! This time it was me who was uncomfortable. Suddenly she asked me. “Have you ever smooched someone?” I honestly denied. She looked somewhat disappointed and went on watching the film. I was getting tired and I guess I dozed off. Suddenly I was awakened since there was something the was bothering my dick. As I opened my eyes, I saw Agnes madam sitting beside me and stoking my dick. I was shocked! I looked towards her. She saw me but still did not stop stroking. I was paralysed. I could not do anything. She broke the silence, “You wanted this right, so I am giving it to you!” I could not believe what I was hearing!

She slowly got off the sofa and seated herself facing me on the floor. She pulled out my dick form my pants. It was stiff erect. She was excited by its large size and began stroking it faster.

Then, she slowly licked the tip of my dick and it sent shivers down my spine. Gradually she proceeded to put the entire thing in her mouth and started sucking it. Fuck ... what a sensation it was! I started moaning. After about 15 minutes, I became the same wild animal. I pulled her up to me and she sat on my lap facing towards me. I grabbed her face and kissed her. Her tongue perfectly found her way into my mouth and we were locked in the sofa. She seemed to be a expert! The way she was kissing me was awesome! After kissing, she pulled open my t-shirt and began kissing my chest. I got damn horny and pulled her off her nighty. Then there she was, in her white bra and panties. I put my hands inside her panties and grabbed her fleshy ass. She held my head and shoved it towards her cleavage. I was in paradise. I kept groping her ass as she pressed my mouth harder. Then, I got to her bra hooks and opened them. Her straining breasts popped out. Operate ... they were juggs. The perfect boobs I had ever seen in my whole life. I was waiting to get my hands on them. She got up and pulled off her panties, her pussy was wet with juice and she had a slim n trim line of hair over it. She held me by my dick and guided me to her bedroom.

As we lay in 69 position, I explored all of her cunt and she had a go at my dick. I was constantly thumping her ass. Finally, she told me “Fuck me you bastard. Fuck this bitch hard.” I obeyed as she lay with her legs spread and I entered her. I gradually increased my pace. I held her left boob and sucked her right one as I was fucking her. She started moaning with ecstasy as I rode her hard. Then I put my dick between her boobs and started tit fucking her. She was in paradise. Now it was the turn to fuck her ass. She sat over me and guided my dick through the opening. I could not believe I was doing this. As I fucked her anally, we kissed again. She was a real slut. Finally, I came and she climaxed as well. Her juices came out and she licked mine clean. I was still sucking her boobs after sex. It was an awesome experience! The next morning, before leaving ... she said,” need more? Come back anytime. This whore is all yours.” and I went home a happy person!

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.