The Love Scouts
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2017 by Demby Legato

Mystery Sex Story: Chapter 2 - When Darrien returns from a business trip, he hears the song "Barbie Girl" playing. His house should be empty. What is going on? What happens next will change his life, in ways he never could have imagined or dreamed or hallucinated. This is a sex romp wrapped in the bones of a mystery. Or maybe the other way around. You decide.

Caution: This Mystery Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Mystery   Group Sex  

[ Foreplay is good. Foreplay can be great. Fiveplay is even better. ]

Fap.

Fap, fap, fap.

Fap is such a fapping onomatopoeia word.

Yeah, onomatopoeia is such a pretentious word. But it’s appropriate.

I was making fapping sounds as I stroked away in front of the computer, looking at a playback of the webcam video starring Emmy and Lin. I had left a capture session going while the house was empty, as a little extra bit of home security. The diligence was now paying off in a completely unexpected way.

Damn, they were hot.

The bi girl’s screen name was AddyBaybee, so I assumed her name was Addison. She looked a few years older than Lin or Emmy, maybe sixteen, with a pretty if not exceptional face, wearing glasses. I watched her expressions and listened to her conversation in her cam window for a few minutes, and my interest needle started rising. Her glasses emphasized her lively eyes, quick smiles, and peaches and cream skin rather than making her appear bookish.

Damn, she was hot. Hotter than the sauce at a Texas chili cookoff.

The first half hour of the vid was forgettable, mostly inane teen conversation, although there was some nicely done teasing by Emmy, Lin, Addy, and even one of the better looking teen boys. Finally Emmy looked at Lin and said “Request time, boys and girls!”

“Emmy, we want to see what’s under that t-shirt -- take it off!”

“Lin, what kind of panties are you wearing?”

“Emmy, stick a marker pen in your ass!”

Emmy scrunched her face up, looked at the monitor and said “Hey, a-hole, that’s crude. Keep it nicer or fuck off.”

It didn’t take long before Emmy and Lin were down to panties and bras, the guys to their underwear, and Addy topless. I really started paying attention when Addy took off her panties -- she definitely was not “carpeted” on her floor, and took care with her shaving. Her pussy looked completely smooth of stubble or irritation, no different than a preteen except that her pussy lips were more developed. She was not shy in letting it be seen, although in more of an unconcerned rather than a “look at me and my hot pussy!” manner.

The guys were all trim or somewhat skinny like many teen boys, and the twenty-something looked like he kept active, or maybe he had just not reached the “slowing of the metabolism” stage of life yet.

“Lin, kiss Emmy, and she has to squeeze one of your boobs,” said one of the teen boys.

I watched Addy perk up and pay attention on hearing the request.

Lin leaned over and gave Emmy a slow, deep kiss. Emmy reached over and tweaked Lin on her left nipple, through her bra. Lin jumped a bit, then started giggling, which didn’t help the kissing. After two or three seconds Emmy started giggling as well, and the kiss broke off.

“Lin, hand bra,” said a different boy.

Lin turned around, unsnapped the bra from the front, then slowly slid it down her back. Watching it slide down her long, muscled, supple back gave a new meaning to the term “sensuous”.

Facing the cam again, I noticed that the ends of her fingers barely covered her nipples. Her breasts were small and firm, with at least one tiny erect nipple that I could see when one hand slipped.

“Emmy, your turn, hand bra.”

I wouldn’t give the boys points for originality, but definitely credit for moving towards the goal.

Emmy didn’t bother turning around. She flipped her bra straight up over her head, laughed, then covered her breasts with her hands, but left both nipples pointing through parted fingers. Emmy’s breasts were also small and firm, although at least a cup size bigger, with slightly bigger nipples and larger areolas.

I like this kind of bra that leaves the nipples free, whether hand or fabric.

“Wooh! Love that bra, Emmy!”

Emmy shook her boobs alternately up and down, then squeezed them together. At least as much as her small size allowed.

“What do ya think of these, guys?”

A round of cheers and a flurry of chat messages provided the answer.

Lin spoke up. “Ok, now it’s our turn for a request. Addy, lick one of your nipples.”

Addy took off her bra, showing the biggest set of the three girls, although still not larger than a C cup, and tried to twist one boob up while bending her head down and reaching with her tongue.

“Frack, I can’t quite reach my damned nipple. Hmm, does this count?” Addy licked one finger and slowly tweaked one nipple, then repeated with the other nipple.

“Hell, yeah!” said one of the boys, with similar sounds from some of the others.

“Lin, write ‘insert peen’ with a marker on your tummy.”

Lin looked at Emmy.

“Now?”

Emmy nodded and addressed the group.

“Compadres, we have a little bit of a surprise for you. Hold on.”

They left the cam view and I fast forwarded to when they reappeared. Both had taken their panties off and covered boobs, tummies, and pussies with whipped cream. The words I had seen the previous day were written in the whipped cream.

Lin clicked on the mouse, music started playing, and the two started dancing. There was movement. Lots of movement. Ass shaking and vigorous movement of other luscious body parts. All around the floor, with one girl moving towards the cam, then away while the other moved towards the cam. While it didn’t look completely choreographed, there was obvious dancing talent, and I remembered something about Lin being on the school dance team.

I came a few seconds later. Appropriate, since I was about to come into view on the recording.


While cleaning up, I looked out the picture window towards the beach, lit up with morning light. An old beach house close to the water was being demolished. I liked the old beach house; from the outside it seemed comfortable and livable, even if a bit run down and old. I thought it wasteful that it was being torn down and I hoped it was for a good reason.

It was time to text Lin and Emmy.

<< Emmy, this is Darrien, do you and Lin want to come over this afternoon for a Scouts session? It would be just the three of us and whoever you want to invite from the Scouts. >>

<< Lin, I just texted Emmy about you and her coming over today for another Scouts session. I really hope you two can make it. >>

I received a call from Lin an hour later.

“Hey Darrien, yeah, we’ll be there. Emmy wasn’t sure, but I talked her into it. I think it will be fun.”

“Lin, full disclosure -- I had a cam capture going for house security. I’ll keep the file encrypted and not pass it around. You two were very fucking hot, by the way.”

“Hmm. Well, if we don’t trust each other by now, it’s a little late. Plus I pretty much know we’re trusting the other Scouts. That’s why we keep the group as invitation only. No guarantees vids won’t get out, of course. Remind Emmy about this.”

We worked out logistics over the next few minutes.

“Darrien, you really think the vid is that hot?”

“Yup -- it would be an instant Internet classic, a win of epic proportions, although it did get cut off a little bit short.”

“Did you masturbate to it?”

I paused for a second.

“Yes. It was extremely fappable. If there weren’t plans for later I would go for another round.”

I heard laughter on the other end.

“There’ll be fapping, but not sure what else will happen. I think Emmy is still processing you being there. We talked about it and invited two Scouts only for today, a girl named Addy and a guy named Josh. They’re cool. Addy loves camming with us and wants me and Emmy to do more together, but so far we’ve only played around a little on sleepovers, nothing too serious.”

“Ok, sounds good. And I have some games in mind that should be fun. Later!”


I reluctantly connected in to my latest consulting work crisis. The customer was mad. The customer’s boss was mad. The customer’s web site database was unhappy. As if I gave a fuck about some software’s state of being. And I didn’t care much for the customer. I worked on the database corruption for a couple of hours but didn’t completely clean everything up. I would need to work on it the next day. My mind wasn’t focused and it didn’t take a genius to know what I was thinking about.

I heard Emmy chatting to Lin when they opened and strolled through the front door.

“Yeah, I skipped the last class today. I only have a week of school left, what does it hurt?”

“Emmy, look, you may not think much of your teachers or the school, but you should try a little bit harder to get at least decent grades.”

“Fuck, you’re starting to sound like your parents. Back off.”

“Just trying to help, but ok, no more lectures for now.”

Emmy walked in to the living room and yelled “Hey, Perv!”

I replied from the kitchen area. “Hey girls, I’m fixing some drinks, I’ll be over in a sec.”

I set up three chairs in front of the computer and passed around glasses of Amaretto Sours.

“Ever had these before? Tell me how you like ‘em.”

I thought the sours would go well on young teen palates.

Other liquids of a slightly more salty flavor would go well, too, my mind started imagining.

My mind kept imagining, thinking about a favorite porn vid with two cute Russian teens blowing a guy. I mentally replaced the two girls with Emmy and Lin and pictured them kneeling in front of me showing the cum in their mouths.

“Darrien! Hey, Perv, where are you?” asked Emmy.

I blinked myself back to reality. My shorts were getting tight.

“Uh, sorry.”

“Yeah, what were you thinking about?” asked Lin.

“Mmmm, well, actually I was thinking about one of my favorite porn vids.”

“Fuck, yeah! I want to see some porn,” said Emmy.

“Nothing else you were thinking about?” asked Lin with a knowing smile at me.

“Uhh, I’ll tell you later.”

Emmy looked at the clock. “Love Scout time, compadres.”

Within a few minutes, Addy and Josh logged in and were invited to the private session.

“Addy, Josh, we have a friend joining us, named Darrien. He’s the guy Lin e-mailed you about, and it’s his house we’re at.”

Addy’s lips were pursed together in concentration when she spoke up.

“I’m a little nervous about this. I mean, I’m so horny from yesterday, interrupted right when it was getting so damned good, but this is a little freaky. Are you two ok with it?”

I spoke up before Emmy or Lin could say anything.

“Hey, I’m not going to rip their clothes off and fuck them. Well, I might want to, to be honest. But let me tell you about a game that I think would be fun.”

“Let’s call it ‘Pass it On’, it’s kind of like ‘Telephone’, except not just talking. We’ll take turns, all of us, suggesting something to try and who to start with. Pass it on to the next person until it goes all of the way around the circle. Some things will be limited with Addy and Josh, but we’ll work it out.”

“And anyone can say no to something they don’t want to do. This is about touching, watching, foreplay, sensuous play, fapping, not fucking. Sound ok?”

Lin spoke up first. “Yeah, better, I’m still a little nervous, but I’ve been wanting to do this all day.”

Addy nodded agreement.

“How about you, Josh?”, I asked.

“Umm, ok by me.” Josh’s face had a slightly dazed look to it. I’d bet a major body part that he would be fine with anything, as long as boobs and pussy were shown. And bating from the girls would be like winning the MegaBucks lottery and not having to share, at least in teen boy terms.

But my lottery win was better. Emmy and Lin were sitting next to me, in person. And if my plans worked, the win would be much more than Josh could ever imagine.

Everyone looked at Emmy. After a few seconds she gave a nod.

“Ok, I’m in. If it feels too creepy, I’m saying no or getting outta here.”


“Do that again.” Lin was wide-eyed, surprise filling her face with an expression I could watch again and again.

I shifted to her left foot, taking it between both of my hands, massaging the arch of her foot with my thumbs, slowly moving the thumb massage to her toes. I took each toe in my mouth and sucked on it, flicking my tongue in between and around the little toe webs whenever I moved to a new one.

A little shiver moved through her body.

“Wow, I didn’t know toes could feel that good. Damn. Even the warm towel wash feels good.”

I shifted back to her right foot, repeating the foot massage and toe suck, then rubbing and massaging her right calf. Her legs parted a slight amount. I kept rubbing up to her right inner and outer thigh, but kept a few inches away from pussy. One last time on the left calf and thigh and Lin parted her legs even further.

I was kneeling in front of Lin, and the position was completely appropriate. I worshipped her feet. I worshipped her tight, athletic legs. I worshipped the joining of her thighs, covered by thin panties, now damp where they touched her outer pussy lips, and God, my mouth and my lips and my tongue wanted to nestle inside there and taste the hidden ambrosia.

Before my self control completely left, I sat back down, breathing quick and shallow.

“Pass it on to Emmy,” I managed to say.

Lin took another towel, wet and warmed up, gently washed both of Emmy’s feet, then started. Emmy closed her eyes, leaned back in her chair, and allowed Lin to pass on the adoration I had just provided.

I heard some low mutters from Emmy. “Oh fuck, that’s good. I had no idea.”

Lin looked on intently, focusing on Emmy’s expression, one side of her bottom lip tucked under her upper teeth. I’d seen her gentle lip chew multiple times over the last hour, and it was adorable.

While Lin worked on Emmy’s second leg, I watched Emmy’s body shiver slightly and tense up. But rather than a release, it looked more like frustration. The expression on her face looked slightly pained, as well. A question popped up in my mind.

I looked at her and asked in a low voice, “Emmy, have you ever had an orgasm?”

Emmy looked away. Lin looked at her with a curious stare.

“Ummm, no, I don’t think so. Maybe I’ve come close, and there’s some things that have really felt good, but I’ve never wanted to scream and make loud noises and look funny. You think there’s something wrong with me?”

I smiled and said “No, not a bit. Pretty common, in fact. Don’t worry about it, it will happen.”

Addy spoke up. “Hey, a little louder. There’s other people here, you know.”

I faced the webcam. “We’re talking about orgasms. Anything you want to add?”

“Oh, one a day for me. Or more. Sometimes not if I’m feeling bad or not in the mood, but that’s rare. It’s a good way to start the day. Or end the day.”

Lin laughed and added, “Well, around six months ago, late one night in bed by myself, thinking some hot thoughts about someone, not telling who right now, and ... well, I kept rubbing myself, and I could feel this warm glow through my body, and it kept getting better and stronger, and then, well, I almost yelled really loud it felt so good. I would have if I wasn’t worried about waking my parents. Since then I’ve been practicing. Most things get better with practice, you know.”

I looked at Josh. “Anything you want to add?”

“Ummmm...”

I laughed. “Every guy does it. If he doesn’t there’s probably something wrong.”

“Hey, what are me and Josh going to do? I’m not sure I can reach my own toes,” said Addy.

“Can I see you try?” Josh had finally found his voice.

Addy raised her eyebrows and smiled. “Hmm, why not. How about this -- if I can’t reach them, I’ll rub some lotion in them, and imagine a tongue.”

Addy wasn’t quite as limber as we all hoped, although we enjoyed the sight of her trying, specially with her legs spread wide, panties barely covering her delectable pussy. She managed to get a big toe in her mouth, but couldn’t do much with it. She took her time with the lotion, rubbing it on and in between each toe and spreading it all over each foot.

Josh went “uhhh...”, tried something with his legs that looked painful and quickly gave up. We didn’t push him any further.

I looked at Emmy. It was her turn to pass it on. She looked hesitant.

“Darrien, I don’t really want to suck your toes. But let me try some of the things you did to Lin. And maybe more.”

Kneeling in front of me, she massaged each calf and thigh like Lin and I had done. I leaned back and spread my legs for her. I like this position.

We were all down to underwear, after previous rounds involving sexy undressing. I was hard and had been hard for a while, and it was obvious in my boxer briefs. A wet spot from pre-cum showed where the end of my cock was outlined.

Emmy reached up and slowly started rubbing the outside of my cock through my briefs. She felt the wet spot, and rubbed her fingers on it for a few seconds, noting the slipperiness.

“That’s slick. It’s kind of like when I get wet. I hadn’t paid much attention before when I’ve touched a penis.”

She rubbed harder, outlining my hardness through my underwear, then moved her hands behind me and grabbed my ass. She pantomimed a blow job, moving her head up and down and making googly eyes at me.

“Isn’t this what strippers do at strip clubs? Rub themselves all over a guy and pretend to give a blow job?” Emmy was laughing by now, the rest of us joining in with her.

“Well, yeah, although there’s usually a lap dance, where she sits on the guys lap and rubs up and down.”

I raised my eyebrows and looked hopefully at Emmy.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.