12 July 2007 - Cover

12 July 2007

Copyright© 2017 by Mustang

Chapter 7

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 7 - On this day, Brad takes a well deserved break from preparing for the Belleville Falcons hockey training camp. He and Abby spend a sexy day at the beach where they have more fun than expected.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   mt/mt   Interracial   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Petting   Voyeurism   Public Sex  

Alicia sat on the bench, and Abby leaned over and turned Alicia’s face to her. “Sounds like someone is having fun,” she smiled.

“Did you hear me? Aaron gave me a really strong cum!”

“We all heard you!” Brad kidded. Abby’s body continued moving up and down fucking her stud.

“I loved how you and Brad danced together,” she said, then took Alicia’s tit in her hand, giving her a good kiss. Abby’s actions caught Alicia a little off guard, but she responded by feeling Abby’s tit as Aaron felt the other one and returned her kiss.

“Wait until you see us fuck together,” she replied, sitting up, taking the waistband of Brad’s shorts and pulling it down. His hard cock sprang out into view, and Alicia smiled up at him as her hand went around it. “About six inches, I figure,” she smiled, stroking it.

“It’s closer to seven and I love fucking every inch of it!” Abby boasted. Alicia gently squeezed the shaft, causing a clear bead of juice to pop out from the head. She spread it around with her tongue, then took him deep into her mouth.

“Alicia, Brad is clean so it’s up to you if he uses a condom or not.”

“Thanks for telling me, Abby. I’d prefer not to use a condom on Brad or any of my wonderful fuckers.”

“Remember honey I want you to suck off Brad first so I can see you swallow his cum, then fuck him,” Aaron asked. She got comfortable on the bench, and he patted her head as she began sucking on his cock. Abby watched his cock go in and out of Alicia’s mouth a few times, then turned back to face Aaron and continue fucking her new lover. He would feel her tits as she rode his big cock.

Alicia used a different technique to suck on Brad’s cock compared to Abby, but it still felt good to him. After a short time, she paused to take her breath. Alicia moved to her knees, put her arms around his neck, and kissed him. He put his arm around her waist and felt her tit, returning her kisses.

“I hope I’m sucking on your cock okay for you. It’s been a long time since I’ve sucked on another guy’s cock beside Aaron’s, and I think I’m a little rusty,” she whispered. She didn’t mention sucking off Jim and Mike a while ago in the park.

“Believe me, Alicia, you’re working out the rust just fine. I can’t ever imagine you being out of practice sucking on a cock,” he smiled.

Abby glanced over and gently rubbed Alicia’s cute ass cheeks. “Someone is feeling my ass,” Alicia said, turning her head to see Abby. Brad slid his hand down to join Abby’s hand feeling her ass. Abby turned her hand upside down and boldly slid two fingers into Alicia’s pussy.

Alicia moved her pussy against her hand as she kissed him some more. “Mmm, Abby’s fingers feel good in my pussy!” She whispered to Brad. Abby fingered her a few strokes, then licked the juices from her fingertips.

Alicia made humming sounds that vibrated from her mouth through his cock that he’d never felt before. She’d let the underside of his cock slide over her tongue as she looked up at him and smiled. “Okay, it’s time for me to suck you off because I need you to fuck me really bad!” She continued making love to his cock.


Her talented mouth soon proved she was an expert cock sucker. “Alicia, I’m getting close.” Abby and Aaron stopped fucking, and she turned her upper body to watch them.

“Alicia, I need to see Brad cum in your mouth so that I know it really happened,” Abby mentioned, and she nodded.

“I’m going to cum!” Brad warned. Alicia took his cock out of her mouth, aiming the head up as she stroked. Abby and Aaron watched as he let out a deep grunt, shooting three thick spurts of cream into her mouth. She showed them her prize, then swallowed.

Alicia eagerly continued on his cock, draining it of all his cum. He didn’t have to push Alicia’s head much against his cock as she eagerly sucked and swallowed every drop. Slowing down, she replaced her mouth with her hand stroking his cock. “How was that, Abby, good enough for you?”She asked.

“Excellent!” She smiled at Brad. She pulled Alicia by the shoulder, leaning her back. Abby boldly kissed Alicia and licked Brad’s cum from the corner of her mouth as Aaron continued fucking her.

“Mmm, your cum tastes delicious, Brad,” she said, putting her arms around his neck.

“So I’ve been told.”

Brad drew Alicia against him, her tits flattening and kissed her. His tongue met hers, and they had a long kiss. Alicia was a little surprised. “Wow, I’ve never had a guy kiss me right after I’ve sucked him off. The guys want me to wash my mouth out before we kiss, even Aaron does.”

“I’m different. Women say my dad is an excellent lover, so I’m only following his suggestions on how to please a woman. I always kiss her after she has sucked me off, guess it just completes the blowjob. You just wait and see what I do after I fuck you!” He smiled.

“I love the fact that you’re the only guy who will kiss me right after I suck him off. That may not be the only blow job you receive from me,” she said, returning his kisses.

“Now keep sucking on me so I can fuck you.”


Watching Alicia suck off Brad and swallow his cum was much for Aaron, “Aww fuck I’m going to cum!” He complained, disappointed he didn’t last long. He gripped Abby’s slim hips tighter, grunting as he filled her young pussy.

“I love watching Aaron cum when he fucks another woman,” Alicia smiled.

“Me too, I love it when Brad fucks another woman for me,” Abby added.

“You two seem quite experienced for your young ages,” she commented.

“What do you expect. We’re teenagers in love and love fucking!” Abby grinned. “Guess I should have got a towel,” Abby said about to get off Aaron’s cock. It glistened from the mixture of his cum juices.

“No need for a towel honey, I’ll clean you up, if it’s okay,” Alicia offered.

“Mmm, I’d love it!” She smiled.

Alicia sucked on Brad’s cock a little, then lay down on the bench. Alicia opened her mouth as Abby straddled her head, his cum beginning to drip. She pulled Abby lower by her hips and began to lick up her sweet tasting nectar and Aaron’s cum. His cock was still hard, and Abby began to suck on it.

“I love taking guys from a fuck right to a nice, long blow job,” she said sensually, then kissed him. She returned to his cock, enjoying herself.


While Alicia was busy licking Abby’s pussy as Brad knelt and licked hers. She was soaking wet, and he enjoyed her sensual aroma and taste. A moment later, Abby’s pussy was clean of cum. “Let me suck you hard again so you can fuck me.” Brad straddled her chest, and she took his cock in.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.