12 July 2007
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2017 by Mustang

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - On this day, Brad takes a well deserved break from preparing for the Belleville Falcons hockey training camp. He and Abby spend a sexy day at the beach where they have more fun than expected.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   mt/mt   Interracial   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Petting   Voyeurism   Public Sex  

“Okay we can go now,” Alicia said, stroking Aaron’s cock, then putting it back in his suit. She barely put her beautiful tits back in her bikini top and stood up. As they began walking with arms around each other, they saw the two boys who had jerked each other off, picking up their bikes.

“I want to have a little fun with these boys,” she whispered. The boys noticed the couple approaching and the amount of tit she was showing. “Hi boys, pretty hot out isn’t it?” She said, drawing even with them. “I like your bikes.”

Aaron slid his right hand up her ribs and under her right arm, giving her tit a feel in front of them. “My nephew received one the same for passing into grade nine,” she added. Jim and Mike watched the man begin to fondle the woman’s tit. She didn’t protest as he slowly exposed more of her breast to the young boys.

“You boys seem to enjoy watching couples having fun outside, don’t you?” She questioned.

“I don’t know what you mean, lady?” Jim countered.

“Of course you do. You have some cum on your shorts and your fly is still unzipped,” she observed. Jim looked down, seeing the puffing of his shorts from the open zipper. “Wish I’d been with you boys to jerk you off instead of doing it to each other, which, by the way, is okay with me. But I would have given you both a nice blow job instead,”

Jim began to do up his fly. “You can leave it undone for me,” she said, touching his arm. “Maybe you’d both like to have some fun with me. My husband doesn’t mind, do you dear.”

“No I don’t,” he agreed.

“Have either one of you boys ever felt a woman’s tits before?”

“I have!” Mike spoke up. “My cousin let me feel hers, she’s sixteen,” he said proudly.

“I’m double that age. Even though I’m black, would you both like to feel my tits?” She asked. Neither one answered. “Have either one of you ever touched a girl’s pussy before?” She asked, enticing them more.

“I have!” Mike offered again.

“Your cousin again, I imagine?” She smiled.

“Yes, she likes to have fun,” he remembered.


Alicia gently pulled Jim by the arm. “Why don’t we go a little into the woods and you both can touch my tits and pussy.” Alicia could feel her heartbeat faster at her bold offer. Mike looked both ways on the path and followed Jim, Alicia, and Aaron. About ten yards off the path, the sun shone through the trees, and she sat on a fallen tree trunk.

“Come and sit beside me boys,” she smiled, patting the tree trunk on both sides of her. Jim sat on her left and Mike on her right, and Aaron sat on the stump across from them. “Who wants to take off my bikini top?” She glanced from one to the other. Jimmy was the leader of the two, and put his right hand behind, pulling on the stringed knot. It easily came undone, and Alicia slipped the straps off her shoulders, letting her top fall to the ground. She leaned back, her full tits sticking out proudly, nipples semi-hard with excitement.

“Come on boys, don’t be shy,” she offered, caressing the undersides of her tits. “You boys are good to me and I’ll be good to you,” she said, placing a hand high on each one’s leg closest to her.

Jim was the first and beganfeeling Alicia’s left tit. “Here I am letting you boys feel my tits, and I don’t even know your names.”

“I’m Jim.”

“And I’m Mike.”

“I’m Alicia, and my husband’s name is Aaron,” she introduced.

Mike joined Jim in feeling her right tit. “You boys don’t have to be so gentle,” she instructed. They each kneaded her tits with more finger action. “That’s better.” Alicia moved her hands to their crotches. “How about sucking on my nipples?” Jim and Mike turned a little, and Alicia watched their mouths take in a nipple.

“You just wait until you have girlfriends, you’ll be doing the same thing to them.” Mike didn’t protest as Alicia unzipped the fly on his shorts. As they sucked on her nipples, Alicia worked their little cocks into the air.

A light breeze blew through the trees, the leaves filtering moments of shade over them. Aaron could feel his cock growing hard, and used his camera to take several pictures of the three. Alicia stood, facing the boys.

“Mike, you can take off my skirt.” He raised his hands to the waistband and slid it down, past her thighs, her knees, to the ground. She stood naked in front of them. “Most girls and women have pussy hair but I like to keep my pussy shaved clean. That way it’s easier for men and women to see it when we show it off in public.”

Alicia put her hands down and spread her pussy lips. “See? I may be black on the outside, but inside, my pussy lips are pink just like any other girl.” She sat down and spread her legs open wide. “Okay, who wants to be the first to finger my pussy?” She asked, looking from one to the other.

Jimmy, as usual, went first. He put his hand down between her legs, feeling the growing heat as he moved closer. “Don’t be afraid, my pussy doesn’t have teeth,” she teased. They gave a little laugh, which helped to ease their excited tension. “Feel how wet it is? That’s what happens when a woman gets excited sexually and wants to be fucked,” she stated as Jim’s fingers parted her wrinkly lips.

“Now slide your fingers inside Jim,” and he did so. “Now move them in and out.” As he did, “There, now you’re fingering a pussy for the first time.” He could feel his cock growing hard. “Feel how wet my pussy is? That’s the juices my body makes to prepare my pussy for fucking,” she explained.

“Can I have a turn now?” Mike asked anxiously.

“Sure you can,” she smiled. “It may seem gross but you should smell and taste your fingers. It’s hard to beat the smell and taste of a good pussy. You’ll find out in a few years for yourselves. Aaron and I love to lick pussy too,” she revealed.

Mike replaced Jim’s fingers inside Alicia. “Have either one of you fucked a girl before?” There was silence. “I take that as a no, and you’re both still virgins,” she smiled. “Under different circumstances, I would let you both fuck me.”

“Holy shit!” Mike exclaimed, looking at Aaron.

“Mike, you do the same and lick your fingers.” He did quickly.

“Would you both like to lick Alicia’s pussy too? I’m sure you’ll like the taste,” Aaron said. Alicia didn’t give them the time to answer.

“Here, stand up boys so I can lay on the tree trunk,” she motioned.

“I’ve licked my cousin’s pussy before,” Mike admitted, his face turning red.

They stood, their little cocks were not so little now, and each one left a wet spot on his shorts. “That’s much better,” she smiled, fully releasing their cocks into the daylight and gently stroking them. “I know you boys jerked each other off, and I liked seeing that again, but I’ll be the one to make you cum this time.”

Jim and Mike looked at each other wide-eyed. Alicia hesitated for a moment, then leaned forward. She kissed the head of Jim’s cock, then sucked it in. “Oh man!” He exclaimed. He watched her head bob back and forth on his cock.

“Just a little bit, I don’t want you to cum too soon.” Alicia repeated the same, sucking on Mike’s cock.

Alicia lay on the tree trunk letting her feet rest on the ground. Jim and Mike looked at her darker-skinned pussy mound, lips moistened with continued excitement. Jim knelt and rubbed her pussy, feeling its wetness, then smelled her aroma. Alicia felt his hot breath and his tongue hesitantly touch her lips. She could feel his tongue part her lips and begin licking.

“That’s right, pretend you’re licking ice cream or a popsicle,” she panted. Mike was within reach, and she began to stroke his cock.

Aaron stood taking more pictures plus videos of them with his phone. His cock had grown hard with his excitement, and he released it into the air. Jim and Mike couldn’t believe the size of his big, black cock.

“You can touch Aaron’s cock if you like, other boys and girls we know have,” Alicia offered

Alicia spread her pussy lips. “See that little white mound? That’s a girl’s clit. It’s just as sensitive as the head of your cock. Lick my clit as you finger fuck my pussy,” she instructed, and Jim did so.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.