12 July 2007 - Cover

12 July 2007

Copyright© 2017 by Mustang

Chapter 3

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - On this day, Brad takes a well deserved break from preparing for the Belleville Falcons hockey training camp. He and Abby spend a sexy day at the beach where they have more fun than expected.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   mt/mt   Interracial   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Petting   Voyeurism   Public Sex  

As Brad and Abby continued their stroll, they’d stop at each bench, and she’d sit with her legs spread. They enjoyed the expressions they received from the different people seeing her bare pussy.

“Enough of this!” Abby commented as they approached their picnic table. She untied her bikini top, took it off, and walked topless the last ten yards. She tossed it onto the picnic table and moved around, enjoying the thought that anyone might see her bare tits. Brad helped her spread out the blanket on the ground beside the table. She put her arms around his neck, kissing him, and he embraced her, feeling her bare tits press against his chest. He alternated, feeling her tits and bare ass cheeks as his tongue played with hers.

She broke her kiss and with a devilish grin knelt onto her left knee, pulling his swimsuit down. His hard six-inch cock popped out and Abby leaned forward, taking it into her mouth. Moaning loudly, she sucked hungrily on it. Brad patted her head and looked around quickly to see if anyone could see her sucking on his cock. Their erotic interlude wasn’t totally unseen.

Satisfied that his cock was nice and hard, Abby laid down on the blanket and spread her legs. She didn’t have to lift her skirt, it was already above her thighs, showing you her hungry pussy to him. The sun shone on her, her lips moistened wet with growing excitement. She rubbed her hands up and down her slit, then spread a swipe of her juices over her nipples.

Abby held out her waiting arms for Brad to fuck her. He took off his suit, knelt by her thighs, then lifted her right leg. He laid down, letting her leg rest on his back. He had a clear view of her beautiful pussy and lowered his mouth to it. His nose pressed against her clit as he worked his tongue and fingers into her delicious hole, tasting the exotic flavour he loved.

Brad wanted to keep licking Abby’s delicious pussy, but she tugged at his leg. “Come fuck me, Brad,” she pleaded, lifting her leg off his back. He turned around and came up between her legs. Settling on top of her, he could feel the hot sun on his ass. She reached down between them and guided the head of his stiff rod to her hungry slit.

He worked the head in, and she let go as he started a slow fucking rhythm, alternating each nipple in his mouth. He interlocked their fingers, placing them above her head. Abby took the full weight of his body, and he could feel his pelvis rub against her mound as he gently fucked his love.

Every few seconds, he’d lift his head, looking around for people. “Will you stop that? If we get caught fucking, then we do, so don’t worry about it,” she said, cupping his head to hold it still. Brad gazed at the beautiful face of his love and smiled, her brown eyes twinkling in the sunlight. Her body yielded in unison with each thrust of his cock.

He shook his head slightly. “I love you so intensely, Abby!” He complimented, kissing her.

“I never thought I could be so in love, so happy, and it’s not just the fantastic sex!” She easily confessed, touching his face. Abby squeezed Brad to her bare breasts with all her strength.


The only noise around was Brad and Abby kissing and a gentle breeze rustling the trees. That breeze was enough to hide the sounds of the same two boys they saw earlier walking their bikes up the path in their direction.

“Hey, Mike!” Jimmy whispered loudly. “Do you see what I see? That looks like a man and woman fucking on the ground beside that table!” There was a pause of silence.

“You’re right, they are fucking!” Mike replied, using the tree to block them from being seen.

“Let’s sneak up and watch them,” Jimmy whispered. They quietly lay their bikes down, creeping up past the tree to kneel beside one another at the edge of the woods. One of the boys stepped on a dried twig, making it snap. They froze in their tracks, hoping they wouldn’t be seen. After a few seconds, they knelt. The shade of the trees partially hid them, giving a clear view of the couple fucking about fifteen yards away.


“Mmm, this feels good. I love us fucking outside, especially during the summer,” Abby smiled, holding Brad tight to her breasts.

“Me too, it sure beats freezing our asses off in the winter, like we’ve tried,” he joked.

“Shush, did you hear that? I think we may have an audience,” Abby whispered. She stopped him from lifting his head to look. “Just take a glance as we kiss.”

Brad raised his eyes, looking up as they kissed. “You’re right, we are being watched. I think it’s the same two boys we saw bicycling past us before.”

“Good, let’s put on a little fuck show for them, okay? I want you to fuck me from behind, doggy style,” Abby grinned. He lifted his upper body and humped her a few more times, then pulled back, letting his cock slip out of her. Brad moved back, and she turned around, going onto her hands and knees. The boys could see Abby’s pussy, and they couldn’t believe their eyes as she leaned forward and started sucking on his cock.

“Look at that!” Jimmy exclaimed. “She’s sucking on his cock. That’s the first time I’ve ever seen it done!”

“I have. I saw my older brother and his girlfriend. She sucked on his cock until he came in her mouth and she swallowed his cum,” Mike said proudly.

“Yuck, that’s so gross!” Jim wrinkled his brow.

Abby straightened up and put her arms around his neck, Jimmy and Mike had a side view of them kissing. He gave her tits a good feel for the boys, and they could see his hard cock hanging down between them. Abby turned around on her knees, and the boys had a clear view of her beautiful tits and the darker skin of pussy between her legs.

Brad came up behind her, and she lifted her arms above her and behind around his neck. He took her tits in his hands, giving them a good healthy feel. She turned her head to the right and kissed him. He slid his hand down her stomach, and she opened her legs for him. His hand curled down, and he rubbed her pussy up and down, spreading juices over each nipple again. He slid two fingers into her, giving it a slow fuck.

“Those are the same two boys we saw before,” Abby repeated, sneaking glances at them. “Give my tits and pussy a good feel for them. Bet you they’ll jerk themselves off silly at bedtime tonight after watching us fuck,” she added, leaning over onto all fours. Brad moved up next to her cute ass and pushed her skirt above her hips.

The boys saw Brad stroke his cock and then press the head to her hole. He placed his hands on her hips and pulled on her, gently thrusting his cock into her. Abby arched her head back in pleasure as Brad entered her and began a nice fucking rhythm.

“Do you want me to cum in you like this?” He asked.

“I’m not sure,” she replied, pressing her ass against him. “Just try to last as long as you can,” As he fucked Abby, it was difficult to look forward towards the boys and pretend that he didn’t see them. He’d lean over her back, and feel her tits, keeping her nipples hard.


Another couple was walking along the same path, having minutes before enjoying their outdoor fucking session. They were approaching their picnic area and saw two bicycles lying down, then spotted the boys hiding behind a tree, “What are those boys doing?” The man asked. He was about to yell at the boys when she stopped him.

“I know what they’re doing,” she whispered, touching his arm. “There’s a couple fucking at their picnic area and the boys are watching them,” she explained quietly. “Let’s sneak up and watch them fuck,” she suggested, leading him by the hand.

They crept up quietly and hid about ten yards from the boys. Abby was glancing at the boys, and neither one saw that they had two more pairs of eyes watching them.

Abby straightened up, giving her audience a clear view of her tits and Brad fucking her. He alternated feeling her tits and exciting her clit, making her slim body jolt. She put her arms around his neck again and kissed passionately with him. Abby let his cock slip out of her, turned around, looked at his hard cock bobbing to his pulse, leaned over, taking it into her mouth. She sucked on it a few strokes, then laid down for Brad to continue. He nestled down between her legs, and she wrapped them around his waist as his cock found its way into her love hole.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.