12 July 2007
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2017 by Mustang

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - On this day, Brad takes a well deserved break from preparing for the Belleville Falcons hockey training camp. He and Abby spend a sexy day at the beach where they have more fun than expected.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   mt/mt   Interracial   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Petting   Voyeurism   Public Sex  

Abby was able to touch the sandy bottom and sometimes walked so that the water was about nipple high on her chest. A guy threw the Frisbee, and it went over the head of the other, landing near her. She swam to it and picked it up to throw back. She stood, and her tits came out of the water, then threw the Frisbee back to him.

One of the guys saw Abby’s tits and told the other two guys. The first one had the Frisbee and threw it over the head of the second guy on purpose, and it landed about five feet from Abby. She didn’t swim towards it this time, letting the boys come to her. Brad tread water staying beside her. She stood with her feet on the bottom and her tits showing just above the nipples.

“You boys should be more careful where you throw that thing. You could have hit me or my boyfriend,” she said, the water lapping around her tits, as the first one picked up the Frisbee.

“S ... sorry about that,” the second one stammered, not taking his eyes off her mounds. She then swam right up to them.

Abby stood her full tits in plain view to all three boys. “Hi I’m Abby. Can you boys help me? As you can plainly see, my tits are bare and my boyfriend won’t give my bikini top back to me.”

“I don’t blame him, with nice looking tits like yours,” one replied, eying her firm mounds and hardened nipples. All three boys and Brad stared at her rock-hard nipples sticking out proudly.

“Come on Brad, please give me my top back,” she asked half-heartedly.

“Yeah Brad, give her top back,” one of them mocked.

“You took it off so I figure you want to swim topless for the boys as you do so often,” he replied, staying out of her reach. She took the Frisbee from one and tossed it to another, her tits jiggling.

“You want me to be bottomless too?” She taunted.

“Sure that won’t bother me,” Brad kidded.

“Or us either,” one boy said for the other two.

“I know how you like to show off your bald pussy to boys and men,” he revealed. Abby leaned down and slipped her bottoms off, throwing them at Brad.

“Now I’m totally naked, happy?” She smiled.

“We’re very happy,” he grinned.

Abby swam towards Brad, her bare ass in view at the surface, and he backed up away from her. Abby turned onto her back and swam to the boys. They stared wide-eyed at the V of her shaved pussy and bare tits.

“You boys can feel my tits if you like,” she freely offered, treading water on her back. They didn’t hesitate a moment, and two eager hands began to fondle her. “Since you don’t have a tit to feel, you can finger my pussy,” she offered the third, opening her legs. The other two looked on wide-eyed as their friend’s fingers rubbed her slit and entered her. “You boys can help me to stay afloat and have some fun. Too bad it’s so crowded here, otherwise I’d let you three boys take turns fucking me,” she stated boldly.

“Your boyfriend would let us fuck you?” One asked.

“He’s more like my fiancé than my boyfriend, besides I like to watch him fuck my three girlfriends, then I lick his cum from their pussies.”

“Holy fuck!” One boy exclaimed. Brad could feel his cock growing harder and swam closer to the group.

“Okay let’s play a little game,” Abby said, standing with her back to the beach. The water lapped at her legs just below her bare pussy. “Who is the oldest?”

“I am. I’m Tom,”

“And who is the next oldest?”

“I’m Dave.”

“Okay, Tom and Dave stand to either side of me.” They did as asked, their arms touching hers. Tiny waves lapped just below their crotches. “Pull down the front of your suits,” she ordered. “I’m going to give you both a hand job and let see who lasts the longest,” she offered. “But first...,”

“Holy fuck!”They exclaimed as she stooped down and quickly sucked several times on their cocks.

Abby smiled at Brad, grasping the two shrunken poles. “Brad honey, you watch me jerk off them off to see who cums first,” she asked. He moved even closer to them, and Abby began to stroke their cocks. Tom and Dave looked wide-eyed at each other as Abby’s hand began to make their small cocks grow.

“Tom is getting hard faster,” Brad said, watching her hands. Her motion made tiny ripples in the water as she evenly stroked her growing meats. With the water for lubrication and the excitement, they were both hard in a minute.

“You two can still feel her tits,” Brad offered. The third boy, Glenn, couldn’t resist and took his cock out, beginning to jerk off.

“Want me to join the group?” Brad asked, showing the boys his six, close to seven-inch semi-hard cock.

“No, honey, I need you to fuck me later at our picnic area.” The other three were jealous of Brad’s big cock. “Sorry that I’m not jerking you off Glenn, but I know who can. Have any of you boys jerked off the other’s cock?”

“No way,” Dave replied. “You can’t be very close friends if you haven’t touched the others cock. Too bad, you don’t know what you’re missing. Now Glenn, so you aren’t left out, you can have Tom or Dave jerk you off.” Abby smiled at Brad. Glenn didn’t know what to say.

“Or you can let me jerk you off,” Brad offered, boldly taking Glenn’s cock in his right hand.

“So Glenn what do you want, to jerk yourself off, Tom or Dave to do it, or my Brad make you cum?” She asked. Abby asked, continuing to stroke their cocks. “Tom and Dave are way ahead of you, pardon the pun.” she kidded. Glenn quietly muttered a name. “What did you say, Glenn?”

“I want Brad to jerk me off. Tom and Dave have made me cum before,” he revealed. Brad caressed Glenn’s cock and began stroking it. The excitement was too much for him, and his friends watched his cock grow hard in Brad’s hand.

“This isn’t the first time my Brad has jerked off a guy’s cock for me,” Abby revealed.

Brad looked past the group to make sure no one was swimming closer to them. A group standing in the water like this surely would draw some interest. Abby looked down at her two cocks and smiled at Brad, jerking off Glenn.

“I love the feeling of two different hands on my tits. Sometimes it’s my girlfriends, and sometimes it’s Brad and my girlfriends. I’ll owe you an extra special treat Brad, for being such a good boy to me,” she smiled. Her tits were getting a real workout from Tom and Dave. She didn’t protest as they began to finger her pussy.

“I don’t think we’ll have too much more time,” he said.


Abby looked down at her two hard cocks, biting her lower lip in growing sexual frustration. She increased her rhythm pumping their shafts like a piston and could feel Tom beginning to hump.

“Oh fuck!” He exclaimed. Abby shrieked a little as he shot out several streams of cum onto the water’s surface. Abby stroked his cock faster, coating it in his cum. He let out several more spurts onto the water and her hand.

“Guess you win Dave and now it’s your turn, Tom,” she smiled. The white globs floated for a moment, then sank. Abby stroked his cock faster while still holding onto Tom’s cock. His juices made his cock slick in her hand.

“Catch up to me Brad and let’s see if we can make Dave and Glenn cum at the same time. That’s it honey, jerk his cock faster,” Abby encouraged. Brad obeyed, using his hand like a piston over Glenn’s slick, slimy, cock.

A few moments later, the two began grunting out a cum that seemed to swim out from their cocks. “Fucking fantastic!” Abby exclaimed. “Couldn’t have timed it any better!” She sighed deeply at a job well done. The boys continued to feel her tits and finger her wet pussy.

“Now you’ve all made me so fucking horny! I’m tempted to take on all four of you!” She panted. “You three should do this together. Just because you jerk each other off or suck each other’s cock, doesn’t mean you’re gay. I lick pussy all the time, and I’m not a full lesbian. I love cock and pussy,” Abby emphasized, cleaning her hands off in the water.

“Oh shit, the lifeguard is approaching! I didn’t even see him!” Brad quietly exclaimed. Abby ducked down to her shoulders in the water.

“Hi, there!” The lifeguard said, looking at the water’s distorted view of her bare tits.

“Look, I hate to say this, but you either have to put on your top or leave the area. Some snooty woman complained about you showing your tits. You’ve got great looking tits and can swim topless for all I care, but I don’t want to lose my job,” he reluctantly explained.

“I sure wouldn’t want you to lose your job just because I like to swim naked,” Abby replied. “I’m certainly not putting my top back on just yet. Come on honey, let’s go,” She lifted herself high, bringing her tits and waist out of the water and dove under a wave. She turned and started swimming on her back, letting the boys and the lifeguard have one long last look at her naked body.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.