Patti's Pussy - Cover

Patti's Pussy

by Tony Tiger

Copyright© 2017 by Tony Tiger

Romantic Sex Story: A brief history of my wife's busy beaver

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Heterosexual   Slut Wife   .

My twenty-two-year-old wife Patti gets real horny mid cycle. She has an IUD and knows when her egg is dropping. She has a strong urge to get fertilized so she especially wants sperm injections then, although they seem to be welcome at any other part of her cycle, even during her period! Her desires have gotten us into some horny situations.

We have been married for two years but fucking off and on for seven. Here is how we started. Not the usual introduction to the girl you would someday marry.

One day a buddy of mine in tenth grade asked me if I’d ever been laid. I told the truth and he said, “Here’s your chance.”

He took me to a house on the next block where there were two girls and two guys. One of the girls was Patti who I knew a little bit from being in some of my classes. I didn’t know the others. It was obvious what they had been doing. They were all naked and the guys’ dicks weren’t hard. For teenage boys there is only one reason for that.

We stripped and my buddy headed for Patti who was the most attractive. He’d fucked her the day before with these same two guys and she’d asked him to come back, half-joking “bring a friend”. So here I was.

I went with the other girl, her name was Jody, and she flopped on a bed and spread her legs. It wasn’t as romantic as I had fantasized my first piece of ass would be, but it felt really good even if she was slick with cum already. It didn’t take me long to spurt my cream in with however many loads were already there. She seemed kind of bored, just lying there and not making any of the sounds I expected from a woman getting fucked. We went back to the living room just after my buddy shot his cock juice into Patti. I had heard her squeal with delight.

All the other guys left so I took Patti to the bedroom and we talked while I got hard again. She told me that one of the guys who just left was a boyfriend who had taken her cherry a few months ago. He had talked her and Jody into these little orgies a couple of days a week while her parents were at work.

Jody already fucked around quite a bit so Patti went along with her friend. She liked the attention, and it felt good, so kept coming back for more. She thought that maybe a dozen guys had joined in these sex parties.

By then I was real hard again and we had the kind of sex I had wanted the first time. She moved with me and moaned and squealed. Even though she already had several other guys’ cum in her, she was wonderful. I was in love. My balls were freshly drained and she was real slick so I lasted a long time which got her off and impressed her. She promised to be my girlfriend from now on.

The four of us got together regularly like she had with her previous boyfriend. We figured we might as well swap around since we had all fucked before, but I made it clear to my buddy that Patti was MY girlfriend and he was just borrowing her. Her mom had put her on birth control a year earlier, thank god.

I told her it was OK to fuck other guys if she asked me first. WRONG! Patti let me know quite clearly that it was HER pussy and only SHE decided who would go there and what they would do when visiting. Since I was her boyfriend and if I could handle it, she would tell me about sex she had with other guys or girls. I rose to the occasion in more ways than one and replied that I knew that a lot of cocks had shot cum inside her and I still wanted her to be my girlfriend so I guessed I could handle it.

What I didn’t tell her was that I was already thinking how sexy being full of strange cum made her. It was kind of interesting that even though I knew she had just had another cock pumping and squirting in her pussy, and could even feel their cum on my cock, she made me feel that I was her only lover ever. Somehow she always made me feel that way, no matter what.

Patti was real cute with long dark hair. She as about 5’3” with big standup tits and nice slim ass. Her pussy was hairy but trimmed since shaving was too much trouble and got itchy.

“It’s my pussy and I’ll decorate it the way I want. If a guy doesn’t like it, he can take his pecker elsewhere.”

She got hit on by some seniors who had cars and money. They would take her to stuff I couldn’t afford or get her to. If she liked them she would fuck them for thanks and go out with them again. If she didn’t, then they at least got a blowjob but no more dates. She wouldn’t go out with anyone but me two times in a row because they weren’t her boyfriend and she didn’t want them to get too serious. I knew they wouldn’t anyway because they just wanted a pussy wrapped around their dicks making them shoot their cum. She made them use condoms and I got her bareback.

The next time we would get together she would tell me about her dates. I would always be horny hearing about her screwing. She knew that, and when I was pounding her she would tell me I was the best because I was her boyfriend.

After we had been dating a year I got my license and had saved enough for a beater car so now I could take her to things. It was a good place to get in each other’s pants too. Because it was an old station wagon the stupid guys would laugh until I pointed out the air mattress in the back and just grinned. Then they all wanted to double date with me driving. We went through a few of those mattresses. It was so cozy in the back your dick didn’t always stay in your own date. :-)

Patti still banged two of her older fuck buddies at the community college because she felt like a big shot going to college stuff with them and she liked their dicks. I was so used to her fucking them I didn’t even need to hear about it unless there was something special to report, like the time she had a date’n’fuck with one in the afternoon then did the other guy that evening and he dropped her off at my house for thirds. She liked to finish with a bareback cum dump inside because that felt more like real sex, plus the hormones and other stuff in semen made her feel good.

During all this time I had banged her before and after she was got some strange dick but, but never actually watched another guy’s dick pumping her puss. I arranged for the same buddy who had fucked her just before I did to go out with us one night. I told them what I wanted and asked her nicely if she would like a three-some. She hadn’t had that either, so we found a comfortable place and went at it. I damn near creamed without touching myself when I saw his cock getting wet with her juices as he went in and out of her furry love hole.

Hearing about her fucking was one thing but actually seeing another cock doing the stuff she did with me was totally hot. During their fucking I played with her gorgeous tits and kissed her hard as she came twice before he shot his wad inside her. I pulled her on top of me and my buddies cum ran down my pecker as we humped each other. I blasted off too. There were lots of interesting things that three could do so Patti could get lots of cum loads and be filled with hard meart almost continuously. This became an activity for special occasions.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.