The Knight and the Acolyte Book 9: Blossoming Danger - Cover

The Knight and the Acolyte Book 9: Blossoming Danger

Copyright© 2017 by mypenname3000

Chapter 2: Siren’s Call

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 2: Siren’s Call - Angela's quest takes her into the dark woods of the Haunted Forest to reclaim the final piece of her ancestor's weapon. But seductive danger lurks in the forest's heart.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Drunk/Drugged   Magic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Were animal   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Transformation   Violence  

Warlock Faoril – The Golden Hunger, the Nimborgoth

“Is the pussycat eager to be played with?” I purred, stroking Captain Thyrna’s wavy-brown hair. She knelt naked on the floor of her cabin, her dark-brown face staring up at me, eyes flashing with dangerous hunger. A purr rose in her throat, far more feline than any human could produce.

Because she wasn’t human.

Captain Thyrna was a rakshasa, a race of all-female shapeshifters, deadly, dangerous. They often ruled over primitive tribes, worshiped as living goddess, receiving bloody sacrifices as tribute. Or they came from the dangerous Queendom of Naith, south of our destination. The Queendom was a dark place, the humans slaves to their rakshasa mistresses.

She had left it to be a pirate, dominating an entire crew of hulking, human males. Big, brawny men who all worshiped her, submitted to her. She fucked them, whipped them, took delight in causing them pain. And then she had tried to dominate my lover. But Thrak was too strong for her. My orc had transformed Thyrna into our pussycat.

Submissive and meek. I could feel the power inside her, the howling tiger wanting to roar out of her and claw me to pieces, but it was held in check by her lusts. As much as she liked dominating, she discovered even greater pleasure in being dominated. The crew were still her slaves, but so long as Thrak was aboard, she was his.

And I was so fortunate to play with her.

“Is your nasty cunt dripping, pussycat?” I asked, fingernails scratching at her. I stood naked, feeling my orc’s eyes on me. He was behind me, his swarthy body also nude, covered in ropy muscles and puckered scars, the physique of a warrior. You would never know the soul of a scholar lurked behind his brutish gaze.

A mistake I made.

“It is, Mistress,” Thyrna purred, licking her lips. Her thighs shifted.

“And I bet you just want to beg to be used.” I slid my fingers down her cheeks to her lips. Her tongue lapped at my digits like a cat, warm and wet. I shuddered. “Don’t you?”

“Being used makes me so happy.” A shudder rippled through her body.

The ship creaked around us. We sailed southeast from the island of Grahata, knifing through the Nimborgoth. Light spilled through the small portholes of her cabin. It was dim, muted, an overcast day as autumn gripped the great sea. I had grown used to sailing, my body rolling with the movements, shifting without me even losing my balance.

“That’s good to hear, little pussycat,” I purred. I loved how she submitted. Despite my vast magic, the gold nipple ring piercing her right nub rendered her immune to my power. It was an alloy of gold and a metal called chromium, a secret the Magery Council in Thosi had never uncovered.

Antimagic. It was frightening and intoxicating. She could rip me apart, and I would be helpless to stop her.

But she knelt.

My pussy was so juicy. It dripped down my thighs. My hips shifted knowing Thrak stared at my pale ass. I could tell he was hard, feeling his lusts swelling through the room. The air buzzed with our arousal. We were rested from our nap, recovered from the night’s events in the Labyrinth and the garden.

“Do you want me to lick your pussy, Mistress?” Thyrna purred. She leaned forward, rubbing her cheek against my inner thigh, almost nuzzling against my pussy.

“No.” I did, but I had other plans. I needed to be fucked, hard. My asshole clenched. Such naughty ideas. “It’s time for you to be used. “Face the corner. You don’t deserve to watch us make love.”

“I don’t,” she moaned, turning around.

Thrak let out a rumble of enjoyment. He liked to watch me play with our pet. Technically, Thyrna was his. But we were practically married. I wasn’t sure we would ever formalize our union, but that didn’t change anything. We would be together, traveling. We were both exiles, his self-imposed and mine brought on by dueling a Master Mage. No doubt a warrant had been issued by now, my death ordered by the Magery Council.

I bet that bitch Saoria was excited to sign it.

Thyrna turned on her hands and knees, pressing her face right into the corner of the wall, her ass wiggling. Her skin was a rich, dark brown color. It must be the tone of a Naithian human. Rakshasas resembled the look of their fathers whether human, orc, or another dual-sexed race. Juices dripped out of her shaved pussy, running down her thighs.

“Someone’s a wet pussycat,” I purred, rubbing at her cunt. She was hot, her flesh silky. Juices coated my fingers. “Huh?” I jammed two into her cunt’s depths.

“So wet and juicy, Mistress,” she purred, supple back arching. She wiggled her hips, pussy clenching on my fingers.

“That’s good. I need my orc’s cock nice and lubed. And that’s all your cunt is good for. Lubing his cock so he can make love to my ass.”

Thrak let out another grunt of approval. His heavy footsteps creaked the decking as he approached. He loomed over me, the tallest member of the party and possessing the broadest shoulders. His arms were twice as thick as my thighs. He could wrap his strong hands about my waist and his fingers and thumbs would touch.

But they were gentle hands.

I loved his dick. The largest cock I had ever enjoyed. Thick, long, the tip pierced by bone like much of his face. It added to his brutish look, heavy brows, woolly black hair. He grinned at me, red eyes smoldering.

I ripped my fingers out of Thyrna’s cunt. “Isn’t that right, slut? Beg for Thrak to lube his cock in your naughty cunt.”

“Please, Master,” she moaned, wiggling those hips. “Lube that big, thick cock in my cunt. You own me.”

He grunted, falling to his knees. “I do own you, pussycat. You’re my favorite pet.” He ran a finger down her spine, bringing a shudder from her. “Purr for me.”

Thyrna did, the sexy rumbles coming from her throat as she wiggled her hips. I brought my sticky fingers to my butt, pressing them between my cheeks. I found my sphincter, groaning as my fingers probed into my asshole. I liked taking it in the ass. There was something so completely intimate about the act. The most complete surrender that I could give to my lover.

The pussycat’s purr turned into a yowl as Thrak rammed his huge cock into her cunt. I moved to the bed, popping my fingers out of my asshole, savoring that final, delicious ripple of heat. I spread out on the sheets, watching my orc’s muscular back and ass.

Damn, that was an ass.

“Baste his dick with your filthy cunt cream, pussycat,” I moaned. “Get him so ready for me.”

“Yes, Mistress,” Thyrna moaned, her mouth so full of pleasure. She wiggled her hips. “I will.”

Thrak grunted. He petted her back as he let his cock soak in her juices. He didn’t fuck her, that wasn’t the point. His dick was mine. He looked over at me, grinning at me. Approving. I shuddered, my thighs rubbing against my hot cunt.

And then he ripped his dick out of her cunt and stood. It thrust from his crotch, glistening with all her juices. They dripped from his huge shaft. His balls, covered in coarse hair, swung between meaty thighs as he walked to me, ducking ceiling rafters.

“Ravish my ass,” I moaned, wiggling it. My cunt was sooooo juicy. Dominating Thyrna was such wonderful foreplay. I didn’t need anything more right now. Just being fucked hard.

Celebrating our love. Our life. The Minotaur was the greatest obstacle we faced in our quest. Only slaying Dominari would be harder. But Angela would be armed with the High King’s sword. One piece to go and then this quest would be over.

And then what?

I had no idea, but Thrak and I would find it together.

The bed creaked as he climbed onto it. His hands squeezed my butt-cheeks. I groaned as his lips nuzzled at my lower back. I gasped, savoring the feel as his tongue licked up my spine. His fingers spread my asscheeks apart, brushing my wet sphincter. My pussy clenched.

“Thrak,” I panted as his tongue dragged up to my shoulder blades. “Mmm, love you.”

He pushed aside my short, brown hair to lick up my neck. I groaned, my smile increasing, my eyes staring at Thyrna’s ass. She kept her head planted in the corner while I made delicious moans and sighs. Thrak’s tongue reached my ear.

He nibbled. “Love you, wife.”

I shuddered. “Wife?”

“Any objections.”

“None,” I breathed, his body moving over mine. I felt his weight over me. His wet cock dragged up my thigh, nudging the bottom swell of my ass. “None at all.”

His cock slid between the cheeks of my ass. I groaned as the bone ring dragged through my crack, hard but slicked by pussy juices. And then the tip of his huge cock reached my asshole. He pressed on it, making me squirm and groan his name.

He was so huge. So thick. My asshole burned to accept him. My nipples throbbed against the coarse sheets. My arms hugged the pillow. It smelled of Thyrna’s spicy musk. Thrak’s arms planted on either side of me as he leaned his body over mine, his cock pressing on my asshole.

It tried to resist. It failed.

My sphincter surrendered to his girth. I gasped, eyes widening as my asshole spread wider and wider. His bone ring rubbed on my sensitive flesh. Heat washed through me as he pushed harder, his weight driving his dick into my bowels. The head was in, thick, stretching me open. And then more and more of his dick slid in.

“Faoril,” he growled.

“Mmm, yes, you’re in me,” I moaned as I savored the friction. His heavy balls thwacked into my taint, full of his cum.

I hungered for cum. I was a mage, using jizz to fuel my magic. And even though I was now a warlock, a renegade, I still practiced my craft. My body wiggled, eager for the pump of heat from my lover’s dick.

His muscular chest rubbed on my back and shoulders. I felt so small beneath him but so safe in his arms. I gasped as he drew his dick back. It slid in so slowly, inch by inch, letting me savor his girth and the bone ring. That caressed my flesh, adding rippling delight through my body, my pussy clenching, clit throbbing.

He thrust into me.

“Gods, yes, Thrak!” I moaned, the sound exploding out of me as his powerful thrust expelled all the air from my lungs.

Heat burned in my bowels. They gripped his huge cock as he pounded me. My orc knew he could fuck me hard. He wouldn’t break me. I liked it. Primal, powerful. My hips lifted up, savoring his shaft plunging over and over into my depths.

“Gewin’s mighty cock,” he growled, the bed creaking from his thrusts. “This is a tight ass, pussycat. An ass that deserves my cock.”

“Yes, Master,” Thyrna moaned.

Her ass wiggled, juices dripping down her thighs as she listened.

I moaned louder. “Yes, yes, fuck me with this cock. I love it in my ass. He’ll fuck me whenever I want. I’m his woman, not his dirty pet.”

“No, Mistress,” Thyrna purred. She was so excited to be humiliated.

“I could fuck this ass for eternity. I want you to cum and cum. My woman deserves her pleasure.”

“Thrak!” My voice echoed through the cabin. “Yes, yes, yes, pound my asshole and give me that pleasure!”

His hard strokes pressed my body into the mattress. My clit rubbed on the coarse sheets as my hips swiveled. The little nub connected straight to the core of my body, adding pressure to the pleasure Thrak’s cock churned as he reamed my asshole. My nipples throbbed, too. His weight was on me. He was so strong, so hunky.

I grunted and gasped, lost to the pleasure surging through me. It was magnificent. Heat roared through me. It growled with hunger. My tiny body thrashed, matching the primal ferocity with which Thrak fucked me.

“Pound my ass, Thrak! Make me explode! Pater’s cock, yes! Love your big dick!”

“You’re so gods-damned tight. So hot. Faoril! Cum for me!” Thrak slammed in harder. “Let me feel that ass writhe. Let me know you have been satiated.”

“Yes, yes, yes, satiate me.” My body shuddered. “Give me the pleasure the pussycat never will get.”

Thyrna moaned.

The bed creaked so loudly My clit throbbed. My nipples ached. My pussy clenched. My ass burned. His dick was amazing. The best cock in the world. I clenched my bowels down on his thrusting shaft, increasing my pleasure while my hips humped.

I tensed.

My eyes squeezed shut.

“Thrak!”

I came.

Pleasure exploded in my pussy. It rushed out of my cunt’s depths and through the rest of my body. Both my holes spasmed, my bowels writhing about his amazing cock, clenching on his bone ring. Rapture washed through my body, electrifying me.

“That’s how you please a woman, Thrak! Oh, yes! You are a stud! Gods, what a lover! Las has nothing on you, Thrak! Nothing!”

“Keep cumming. Massage my dick with that ass.”

“Yes!”

His powerful strokes stimulated me as the rapture exploded over and over through my body. Detonations of ecstasy slammed into my mind. I moaned and thrashed, the cabin spinning around me as he kept hammering me with his dick. He kept making me gasp and moan. I gasped and grunted, drinking in every stimulation.

I screamed out his name over and over, gasping them between gulping breaths. My back pressed into his chest while his strokes hammered me into the bed. It creaked so loudly, shaking, shuddering. Maybe it would collapse, unable to survive my orc’s passion.

“Thrak! Thrak! Cum in me!”

“Faoril!” he grunted. “Gewin’s mighty cock, yes!”

Rapture. Hot, thick, creamy rapture flooded my ass. His seed splashed through me. I groaned as his balls unloaded blast after blast of his jizz. It spilled through me. It filled me to the brim. I shivered, hugging the pillow so tight as my vision fuzzed with passion.

I was the luckiest woman on the planet to win Thrak’s heart.


Thrak

I drove my cock a final time into Faoril’s asshole. The last spurt of my cum ejaculated out of my dick. The pleasure surged through my body from the pulse of jizz racing down my shaft and into her bowels’ depth.

I collapsed on her. “Faoril,” I groaned, holding her. Brown hair spilled across her flushed cheeks, her eyes staring at Thyrna in the corner. A pale hand gripped her pillow. Her nose piercing glinted in the dim light of the cabin.

She needed to adorn her body in more piercings.

“Thrak...” She sighed my name, full of throaty pleasure. I felt her cumming over and over.

“Satiated?” I asked her.

“For now,” she moaned. “Oh, Gods, you know how to fuck. That cock ... The best. I meant it. Las has nothing on you. The God of Lust is an amateur”

“Better watch out,” I laughed. “He’s a jealous god. He might send one of his children after you.”

“Mmm, they’re fun to fuck.” Faoril giggled, her bowels clenching on my softening dick. “Those imps in the caldera ... Or maybe it will be Chaun. And I can fuck two of you. I liked that.”

I grinned, remembering the time Chaun wore my appearance and we double-teamed Faoril.

I kissed her cheek, bending my spine to do it. I was just too tall. I rolled off of her, my dick plopping out of her ass. I glanced at Thyrna in the corner, my dick lying shiny on my dark pubic hair and belly.

“Pussycat, come lick me clean of Faoril’s ass.”

“Yes, Master,” she moaned with wanton alacrity.

“Mmm,” Faoril sighed, her voice sleepy. “Do it, kitty.”

Thyrna turned around and crawled on the floor, her breasts jiggling. She reached the bed and crawled on it, climbing over Faoril to reach me. The pirate captain settled between my thighs, licking her hungry lips as she stared at my cock.

Purring, Thyrna leaned down and took a long, slow lick up my cock, her tongue swiping me clean. I groaned as she reached the crown, brushing the sensitive spot. I savored the bathing heat. Her tongue flicked my cock ring.

“Get him all clean,” sleepy Faoril purred. “That’s a good pussycat.”

“All clean, Mistress.”

My eyes flicked to Faoril’s pale ass. They were round and tight. I couldn’t see my cum trickling out of her asshole, but I knew it was happening. It was leaking out of her. A wonderful, delicious, creamy tide. I glanced at Thyrna licking up my cock.

I knew what she would have to clean next.

My dick swelled beneath her bathing tongue, throbbing with new desire. Her tongue licked up and down my shaft slowly, dragging it, making sure to clean Faoril’s sour musk from my cock. Her eyes stared up at me with such submissive heat.

I stroked her wavy-brown hair as she licked. Her purring increased. Her tongue swirled about my crown. She engulfed it for a heartbeat, giving me a single, hard suck. I groaned, my hips rising as I savored her teasing.

“That’s it, pussycat,” I groaned. “Get me all clean. Then you have to lick Faoril’s ass. I left so much cream in her.”

“Pussycats love their cream,” Faoril sighed, still looking away, half dozing.

“They do, Mistress,” Thyrna purred, hips shaking. If she had a tail, it would be lashing back and forth, eager for play.

Thyrna sucked on the tip of my cock again, longer, harder. Her lips bobbed down until my cock ring pressed on the back of her throat. Then she slid back up it, leaving my dick shiny with her saliva in the wake of her lush lips.

She popped them off. “I think you’re clean, Master.” She pouted. “But I can keep licking and sucking.”

“Faoril needs her ass cleaned, pussycat.”

“Yeeesss.” Faoril wiggled her ass.

Thyrna licked her lips and moved to Faoril. She grabbed my lover’s butt-cheeks and parted them. She spread Faoril wide. I caught a glimpse of a cum-stained sphincter before Thyrna’s hair obscured my view. Faoril squealed.

I grinned, my dick aching now as I watched my pussycat lick my wife’s ass clean. Wife. I hadn’t thought of my first wife, my first love, in a while. I looked up at the ceiling, wondering if Serisia was watching us from the Astral Realm, a smile on her lips. Her spirit had approved of Faoril. Serisia wanted me to be happy again. To live and enjoy my life. Anger and conflicting guilt washed through me. Anger at the Ghost Wolves for raping and killing her, and guilt that if she hadn’t died I never would have met Faoril.

To receive the love of one woman, I had to lose the other. It was so wrong. I wished they were both here.

“Oh, that’s so nice, pussycat,” purred Faoril. “Lick up all of Thrak’s cum.”

I stood up, feeling restless. I stretched my back, spine popping. An unearthly song drifted through the walls of the ship. It was beautiful, perfect. It wrapped about my senses. My dick thrust hard before me, throbbing with need. There was such sweet promise in the song.

I blinked, shaking my head.

“Oh, yes, yes, yes, lick it all out. Probe that nasty tongue into my dirty ass.” Faoril let out a giggle. “Oh, Thrak, she’s devouring me.”

I gave a grunt, walking to the door. “Need to ... Check on something...”

Who sung this beautiful melody? It promised such rapture. Such ecstasy. I ripped open the door and went to find out.


Chaun

I dived into the waters of the Nimborgoth. The cold sea engulfed me. I shuddered, kicking for the surface. Even underwater, the song promised such rapture, such lust. My dick throbbed hard before me. I broke the surface, bobbing in the swells, the Golden Hunger sailing by.

I didn’t care. I stared at the siren as she smiled at me, her breasts bobbing at the top of the waves, her blue-green hair clinging to sky-blue shoulders and face. She was lovely. Beautiful. Gorgeous. Her lips moved with sensuous grace as she sang her song. One of a dozen. She beckoned me, finger curling as she sung for me.

“Chaun, no, she’ll drown you,” my wife called from above.

But she didn’t understand. Xandra couldn’t. She didn’t have a dick. She didn’t have an aching cock demanding to be buried in the rapture of the siren’s pussy. The beautiful creature’s eyes flashed as I swam towards her.

“Help, help!” Xandra shouted.

I reached the siren. Her slim arms went around me, pulling her to her body. Such bountiful breasts pressed on my chest. Her nipples were hard, throbbing with her passion. Her lips met mine in a passionate kiss.

And the song ... That sweet, rapturous song still sang from her throat. It hummed through my entire body. My cock throbbed against her belly.

I had to be in her. I had to be buried in her. I had to fuck her hard, fast.

Her hands seized my silver hair, holding me tight as her tongue probed my mouth. I met it, kissing her with every ounce of passion I possessed. Her song engulfed me. The cold of the sea faded away, the frightened screams of my wife, the sound of waves splashing on the Golden Hunger’s hull.

None of that mattered but her kiss, her embrace, her cunt.

I had to be in her cunt. All three of my balls ached to unload in her, to give her my seed. I shifted my hips. My dick slid down her crotch, meeting the wet caress of her pubic hair. And then I was between her thighs. She undulated her hips, helping me enter her.

I slid into her furnace. Hot, wet silk engulfed my cock. It was all the pleasure that her song promised. The siren sang louder as we kissed. My entire body quivered as her thighs embraced my waist. Her pussy slid all the way down my cock.

I was in her. Sweet rapture.

The friction was ecstasy. My hips pumped as my hands seized her ass. I gripped her as she pulled us beneath the waves. We floated in azure, our bodies writhing together, loving each other, sharing our pleasure, our passion. I pumped away as we drifted weightless.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.