Look but Don't Touch - Cover

Look but Don't Touch

Copyright© 2017 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 2

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A cargo ship in space, with an all woman crew and a mysterious container. Nothing bad will happen right? After all, in space no one can hear you scream in ecstasy.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   Lesbian   Fiction   Science Fiction   Aliens   Incest   Sister   Orgy   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Violence  

When Madelyn wakes up she feels a little woozy. She sits on the bed and the feeling of her panties rubbing against her clit makes her body shiver. She is puzzled since her clit has never been so sensitive before. In fact, she realizes that she has never been in such heightened state of arousal. She wants to jump on something long and rounded and impale herself on all its length and only the lack of opportunity allows her to hold back.

She moves one hand under her panties and with her other hand, grabs one of her breasts. The woman starts to massage her pearl and squeeze her nipple until both are fully erect and sensitive. Her breathing becomes heavy and she starts to moan quietly while her hands move increasingly faster over her tender parts. Almost in a trance, she moves her finger close to her nose to smell the exquisite odor of the plant. She pinches her engorged nipple as she inserts two fingers into her wet pussy. Her hand is working frantically inside and around her tight pussy. It takes her only a few minutes to reach her peak and explode in a long orgasm that brings the relaxation she craves.

When she is finished, she dresses and walks out of her cabin and into the empty corridor. The first place she looks for Lori is in the woman’s cabin, but she isn’t there. Of course she wouldn’t be. Like the rest of the crew, she is on her post. So she turns around and heads toward the engineering room, meeting no one along the way. It isn’t too surprising, especially because it is a typical cargo ship: large, but mostly automatized. With such a light crew and everyone at their stations, it’s generally empty.

The corridor takes her to the engineering bay and she finds Lori sitting on a bench, reading a book. Her blue eyes shift back and forth behind a pair of glasses as she sits comfortably back. “Slacking on the job?”

Lori jumps slightly. She turns her head to glare at her sister for a moment before answering, “The ship is in tip top shape and I’ve got nothing else scheduled. And what about you? You know Kendall doesn’t like anyone going for walks during their shift.”

“You know how boring the cargo area is?”

“Probably about as boring as this place is,” Lori answers with a grin.

“These small missions like this kinda suck.”

“It’s not that bad,” Lori says, her grin turning into a smile. “Not when you have a good book.”

Madelyn smiles and looks toward the book, “So what are you reading?”

“It’s nothing,” Lori chuckles.

“Let me see it,” Madelyn says and grabs the book before Lori can react. “Oh, look at this,” she mocks. “I didn’t know you were into women.”

Lori nervously says, “I’m not, I just...”

“You can’t just read about it. You have to experience it,” Madelyn asserts aggressively.

“What?” Lori has a look of confusion and embarrassment. Before she can say anymore, Madelyn almost instinctively grabs her sister almost on instinct and kisses her forcefully in the lips. The astonished woman immediately pushes her sister away, but feels a probing tongue inside her mouth.

Lori stumbles, started by Madelyn, and falls backward to the deck, knocking her head on the side of the bench. Madelyn is surprised at her own behavior but she feels so horny that she can’t help it. She is panting and looking down at the helpless woman lying unconscious on the deck. Madelyn has never been into girls. And yet, watching Lori’s beautiful face, with her full lips partially open, she is so tempting and impossible to resist. Out of nowhere, an image forms in her mind and she knows exactly what to do.

She takes off her clothes and her already damp panties and kneels down, straddling her sister’s face. Then she places her hot pussy over her sister’s mouth and the feeling of the Lori’s warm breath blowing at her soaked pussy feels so incredibly good that already an orgasm starts to build up within her. Suddenly, Madelyn gasps as she feels a strong contraction in her belly. Her muscles nearly seize up and something is moving down to her pelvis. She remains still for a moment trying to sort out this new and odd sensation. It feels like an orgasm but not quite. Then she feels another contraction, even stronger this time. Her heart jolts with amazement by this delightful change and before she can recover, a third contraction shakes her body and clouds her mind.

She is now in some sort of trance, her eyes partially open, staring forward. The spasms settle into a pattern and continue for a few minutes. Within her haziness, she feels something sliding down her womb and into her pussy. She moans. She can’t move nor does she want to. It feels so good. All this time, her crotch remains firmly attached to Lori’s face.

Her pussy fills up from the inside while a white, warm substance flows out and moistens her nether lips. Madelyn hears a squishy sound as her slit stretches open and something slips out of her. It’s pressing against Lori’s mouth and forces its way in. The semi-conscious woman struggles as she has trouble breathing, but Madelyn doesn’t care about anything but her own bliss. An overwhelming feeling of pleasure has taken possession of Madelyn’s mind while the final orgasm approaches relentlessly. And then it finally arrives.

Madelyn explodes in ecstasy, her legs are trembling around her sister’s head and another gush of fluid pours out of her. As the delightful sensation slowly fades and Madelyn’s mind comes free, she is able to lift her body and look down at her innocent sister and friend. The brunette’s mouth is overflowing with a white fluid that looks very much like cum. Lori’s eyes are half open, but appear glassy. A gratifying sense of fulfillment rushes in her mind as she moves away from Lori.

After a short rest, Madelyn feels completely recuperated. Unfortunately, her sister shows no signs of recovering from her semi-conscious state by herself. She grabs the woman’s body and pulls her up, trying to wake her. Lori slowly reacts to her sister’s presence and comes back to consciousness. She tries to stand up, helped by Madelyn. Lori manages to keep herself standing, albeit unsteadily. “Lori? Are you okay?” Madelyn asks.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.