Babiesi 'R' Us - Cover

Babiesi 'R' Us

 

Chapter 7

Sex Story: Chapter 7 - My name is Matt! I had a great idea to make money and get some pussy at the same time! Read all about it!

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Big Breasts   Teacher/Student  

I’ve cancelled my business, have lots of money to show for it, and my mother and sister were anxious to be my partner.

After talking to them and explaining my personal limitations, they agreed to a schedule:

MONDAY – MOM/SYLVIA

TUESDAY – KELLY/SALLY

WEDNESDAY – MOM/SYLVIA

THURSDAY – KELLY/SALLY

FRIDAY – MOM/SYLVIA

SATURDAY – KELLY/SALLY

SUNDAY – FIRST CUM, FIRST SERVED!

I had an open-door policy, letting anyone come in and watch, and with the approval of who my official partner is, may join in!

It being Wednesday, dad’s gone and Mom came in my room, wearing a robe, covering... I couldn’t tell!

“Turn on some music, please honey?” she asked.

I had found and downloaded some music to make love to, and began Marvin Gaye’s ‘Sexual Healing,’ and she began to dance to it, which was having a very positive affect on me.

The robe gave way to a matching bra and panty set that was a very soft blue and looked marvelous on her.

With my sister’s other places, Katherine removed her bra, and, crawled on my bed where I was naked and stroking myself all during the song.

She started stroking my upper legs, while feigning giving me a blowjob. I let go of my cock, it was as hard and large as I remembered, and she took it starting a slow hand job. My god she is so beautiful. I couldn’t take my eyes off her great tits, until I felt her mouth on the tip of my dick.

“Matthew, I have news for you!” she said as she was doing this to me.

“Uh, what is it, Katherine?”

“I may be pregnant, and you are the likely father, how does that sound to you?”

“How can you be sure?”

“Since the first time we made love, I’ve not fucked your father very often, claiming I didn’t feel well. I like how your dick feels inside my hot wet cunt much more than your father.”

She went back to work on my cock, and I was moving towards my first massive cum.

“Hey Baby, are you ready?”

“I’m getting really close, Katherine, I want to satisfy you so much.”

“Then cum in my mouth, Matthew, then fuck me so hard I can’t get off the bed without help.”

“You’ll let me do that to you?”

“Oh, Matthew, please, I want you to take over for your father, he’s not going to be for a month, we are probably separating, because you have cuckolded him. I don’t want him anymore, I want you!”

I began to cum unable to announce it, but she got her mouth on me to get a bunch in her throat. The first spurt covered her face in white. God, she is gorgeous!

Almost immediately I got hard again, impressing her. She got up to go wash her face, swishing her butt, for me to enjoy.

When she came back, she had taken off her panties, showing a recently shaved pussy.

“Would you like to take a ride, beautiful lady?”

“I always like being on top, that’s how you were conceived, honey,” she said climbing up on me, taking my dick from my hand and put it inside her and slid down until I was completely installed inside her.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.