Babiesi 'R' Us
Chapter 4

 

Sex Story: Chapter 4 - My name is Matt! I had a great idea to make money and get some pussy at the same time! Read all about it!

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Big Breasts   Teacher/Student  

After our shower, which was almost as fun as our on-the-bed frolicking, we got dressed and she went with me to my appointments. She would keep my appointments straight and organized, while I only attended to the interview and actual lovemaking.

Getting to the hotel, she got a chair to sit outside the room, greeting and announcing, by text message, who was here.

My first appointment was a last-minute friend of Ella’s named Shirley, also 19. She arrived on time, and after alerting me, Sylvia let her in the room.

A vivacious blonde appeared, facially reminding me of a young Cameron Diaz, which I told her, making her blush and giggle.

“Ella didn’t tell me how cute you are,” she said, bolstering my ego and my erection.

“Are you here to get pregnant, or just have sex?” I asked.

“I want to be pregnant, and get it out of my way, before I become a model,” she said, sitting down and taking off her black zippered boots.

Boy, did she have great legs.

While she was undressing, I did as well, and we both were naked. She got up on the bed, and splayed her legs apart saying, “I need some pussy licking before I can take all of you,” she said sounding more experienced.

“Gladly,” I said, dropping my face on her shaven pussy.

“Ohh, wow! Someone who knows what they are doing, Richard.”

After causing her to give me a little of her juices, I got myself into position and said, “While you sound more experienced than your friend, I still find it necessary to ask, ‘Are you sure you want this?’”

“Yes, you have no idea how many of our friends want your services. Even at $75 each time.”

I pushed my way in, getting a wonderful sound from Shirley. She pulled me to her face and said, “Ella told me you didn’t kiss her. Is it alright with you if I do?”

I smashed my lips against hers as my response, while I began my second fuck of the day. She was responding physically much more than Ella had.

I moved my mouth to her breasts, including some very soft licks to her nipples. I was picking up some speed now, getting back to her mouth with mine. She is a great kisser, and a much better fuck than Ella was ... who will be back tomorrow.

Ramping up even faster, I wasn’t capable of telling her I was about to cum, but I did. As many spurts as I gave Mom, but without the romantic attachment. I knew I needed to keep my feelings from falling in love with every girl I make love to.

Now slowing down, I asked, “Was it as good as you hoped, my dear?”

“Oh yeah, I’ll be back a lot even after you make me pregnant, if that’s OK with you?”

“You are very lovely, I must admit.”

“Do you have a girl?”

“Yes, I do, but she is OK with my doing this.”

“How old are you, anyway?”

I knew someone would decide to ask this, and I answered, “Nineteen, as of last month.”

“Excuse me, but could you get up, please?”

“Certainly,” I said pulling out.

“Do you ever get soft?”

“In my line of work, getting soft means I can’t perform, go ahead and take a shower if you wish?”

She went into the bathroom, turning to ask, “Want to join me, Richard?”

“No thanks, Shirley,” I said pulling my boxers back on.


She came out, got dressed and paid me, and left.

A few minutes later, Mom came in, pulled my boxers down, and cleaned me off with her great tongue and mouth. Another unforeseen benefit!

When finished she took the money, and put it in her bra. “Maybe you should have me collect the money, Richard? Your patients may feel less like hookers, paying you.”

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.