Babiesi 'R' Us
Chapter 2

 

Sex Story: Chapter 2 - My name is Matt! I had a great idea to make money and get some pussy at the same time! Read all about it!

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Big Breasts   Teacher/Student  

I did my best to alter my voice.

She asked for a same day appointment willing to pay double, and I told her 4pm would work.

The 30-year-old, was a redhead with very long hair. Her name was Scarlett Hansson. We had a great time, she was a talker, but not too loud. With the passage of time, I knew I would have a nice sized load for her.

Afterwards, she went into the bathroom, I pulled on my boxers, and she came out to say, “Do you think I could be pregnant, Richard?”

“I suggest we have at least one more ... meeting in two days. Same time, same place, OK?”

“Sure,” she giggled while dressing.


She left, and I went thru the clean-up I had before. Once done, while I waited I checked out if anyone had posted a story yet about getting women to pay for sex.

A few had, but they read like it was all made up, llike most of the stories on this site. I’m sure some real people are having real sex. The same site had subsites for Brothers and Sisters, Mothers and Sons, Sisters and Sisters, even Brothers and Brothers. I avoided those. That probably means I/m homophobic, but I don’t care!

My 2pm was 39 years old, named Jo Baird, a perky blond built rather nicely. I had a good load for her, and we also set up another appointment for the same time, in three days.

I was nervously worried if I had any sperm left for my gorgeous mother, when there was a knock on the door, precisely at 4pm!

I confirmed it was Sylvia, asking her to close her eyes before I opened the door.

She did, and I put a blindfold snugly over her eyes, and helped her into the room.

After she asked why I did that, I answered that it was to ‘heighten the experience.’ She was talking the whole time she was undressing, about her children and her ‘no good’ husband!

Now naked, she groped and found the bed, got up on it, and began to play with her amazing tits with her other hand on her clit.

I asked if I could lick her pussy to help her get wet enough for my sizable erection. She agreed!

Her pussy was sparse with hair, as I got near it using my nose to smell her adorable scent. My tongue making contact caused her to buck up almost breaking my nose with her pubic bone.

“Owww,” was my reaction.

“Sorry about that, Matthew!” she said pulling off her blindfold.

“What?”

“Honey, please fuck me, fuck me hard. We can talk later!”

With my new experience over the course of the day, I smiled and put myself deep inside my own mother. I stayed standing, having pulled her to the edge of the bed and plunging as deep as I could while we both smiled at one another.

She said, “Kiss me, please?”

It was a kiss unlike any kiss I ever had in my entire life, and my plunging and kissing, which had improved sharply from Ms. Steel to this particular moment, was gaining confidence as we pawed on each other.

After three loads of my sperm having already happened, I clearly was worried I had little to provide my own mother.

I was on auto-pilot below the waist, but above it, I moved from her mouth to each of her mighty melons, with her sizable nipples, now fully extended.

Lasting longer than any of my three previous girls, I was amazed how wonderful it felt to fuck my own biological mother.

Back at her mouth, the kissing returned as she said to me, “Fuck me Matthew, fill me up and make yourself a little sister for us, please?”

I don’t know why, but those words moved my fourth batch from my loins to being expelled into this remarkable brunette.

As this was happening, she said, “I recognized your voice over the phone, but I showed anyway, to see what you were up to.”

“Nine inches at my best, Mom,” I said breaking the role play into the real world.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.