Mom Went Too Far - Cover

Mom Went Too Far

Copyright© 2017 by Hailey M

Chapter 6

Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Molly has a long history of being wild and flirtatious with everyone, including her son, Nick. One morning after a workout, Molly decided to tease Nick, who was laying on the couch. She called him lazy, she teased him, poked him, tickled him. Soon he was tickling her back. Molly felt a bulge under her, but she didn't stop. Soon there was a stain appearing in Nick's light blue briefs. Mom had gone too far this time. But could she stop there? What would her husband think?

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

Totally naked and still sweating, wearing only her little socks and athletic shoes. She felt her pussy tingling in anticipation of Nick eating her, licking her, penetrating her with that long tongue.

“Oh Nicky!” she exclaimed. “Ohhhhh I can’t wait for you to lick it, Honey. Oh fuck I need to cum so badly.”

“Mom, wow!” He exclaimed back. “You have such big lips. I’ve never seen anything like it.”

“Is it gross, Nick?”

“Mom, are you crazy? It’s like everything else about you. Your pussy is just the coolest thing I’ve ever seen.”

“I know I have big lips to begin with. And like I said, all the working out I do has reduced my body fat so, my lips and my clit just stick out more than ever now.”

“Show me your clit, Mom.”

“Honey, why don’t you find it on your own, with that big tongue of yours?”

“Don’t worry, my tongue will do plenty of exploring. But right now I’d like it if you would show me.”

“OK Honey. As you wish.”

Molly reached her hand down to her crotch, separated her sizeable labia, then pulled back the hood of her clit.

“Mom ... I...”

“I knew you would hate it. I’m sorry, Nick. It’s just the way I’m put together.”

“Mom, stop. You’re fucking perfect. I just ... I’ve never, ever seen such a big, pink clit like that before, even in porn. It looks like a...”

“I know Honey. It looks just like a little pink penis. Trust me, it’s not.”

“Wow, fuck, Mom. It’s just too cool.”

“Honey, really. I am dying for you to eat my pussy. I’m about to crawl out of my skin here.”

Rather than approach his mother’s fascinating genitalia aggressively, Nick had decided on a more gradual approach. He went between her legs, but rather than going straight for her vagina, he began kissing her sweaty inner thighs.

Next he kissed all around her vagina. He loved that she was totally shaved, which made kissing easier. He planted wet, full-lipped kisses all around her mound until she was squirming.

“Mom, you’re more perfect than I ever could have imagined.”

“Thank you, Nicky. Please, please lick me.”

“I just don’t know if I’m ready, Mom.”

“What? What do you mean, Nick?”

“You know, how you had to be comfortable before we did things. You had to keep your bra on for a while. And last night, you had to keep your panties on in bed with me. I wanted more than anything to see your pussy, and to lick it and make you cum.”

“Wait a minute. Are you ... are not going to lick me to get back at me? You little shit!”

“Relax, Mom. I’m just teasing you a little. Of course I’m going to lick your pussy.”

Nick then stuck out his tongue a few inches and started touching his mother in all the places he had kissed her. He wasn’t licking yet. He was just giving her tiny flicks with the very tip of his tongue. And he continued to avoid her labia and her clit.

“Nick, come on! Here! Put your tongue here!”

She had pulled her labia apart. Nick couldn’t tell how long her lips were when they were all mashed together. But once she pulled them to the sides he was in awe. She pointed to her pink, wet parts in the center of her pussy.

“Nick, I know I’m getting wetter and wetter. I’m going to start leaking soon.”

“I can’t wait to see that, Mom. You want my tongue? OK, here you go.”

Nick again took the tip of his tongue and barely traced around the edges of his mother’s extended lips. He felt the heat radiating from her sweaty crotch. And he was intoxicated by his mother’s scent. He wanted to bury his face and fuck her with his tongue. But he knew the more he made her wait the more desperate she would be for his mouth and tongue; and the harder she would eventually cum.

“Ohhhhh, Nicky Baby! Don’t put me through this! Eat me! Eat your mother’s pussy you little brat!”

Nick gave Molly a little relief, but not the kind she was dying for. He stopped tracing around her pussy with his tongue and started placing his on lips on hers. He was giving her gentle kisses all around.

“Mom, your pussy is sooooo gorgeous.”

“Nick, I’m really, really happy you like it. I was worried. But Honey, Sweetheart ... you’re torturing me! Ohhh, that’s a little better, Honey. Kiss my pussy all over. Kiss it, kiss it, kiss it.”

“I want to kiss every inch of you, Mom. Every inch.”

“I want you too Honey. I’m all yours.”

Finally, Nick decided to give-in a little and offer his mother a bit more of what she wanted. He kissed around her pussy more and more firmly. And then he let his tongue start to dart in and out between kisses.

“Ohhhhh, Nick I can’t take it anymore! I need YOU so badly! Give me that dick, now! Give me that fucking dick! Ohhh I need it so bad, Nicky.”

“Mom ... you mean... ?”

“Yes! Yes, Nick! Fuck me! I can’t stand it! Put that cock in my pussy! Please!”

Nick didn’t think his teasing would lead to this. He didn’t know when his mother would be ready to fuck. But he didn’t hesitate for a second. He jumped up and practically tore off his boxers. Then he got back in position between Molly’s legs. But this time it wasn’t his tongue he was holding against her pussy.

“Mom, you’re totally sure this is OK?”

“As long as you promise this won’t ruin our relationship, Nick. And as long as you promise that you’ll date other girls and someday find a girl and get married. I don’t want to ruin your life. I just want you to fuck your mother.”

“That’s all fine, Mom. But what I meant was, are you on the pill or anything? Is it OK that way?”

“I’m not. Dad had a vasectomy a long time ago. But it’s an OK time of the month. It should be fine. Now please, finally, fuck me Honey. Fuck Mommy’s pussy. OhhhhhhhNicky...”

Nick had wanted this for years. He wanted to be inside his mother. He wanted to put his cock in the place he had come out of. And now he was there.

“Mom, oh you feel so amazing. You’re so beautiful and I love you so much.”

“Oh yes Baby I love you too. Ohhhh Nicky, fuck your mother. Fuck Mommy’s pussy.”

Nick now wanted to go slowly. Not like the way he was teasing Molly with his tongue. That was a game to turn her on and make her want it as much as she possibly could. This time going slowly was about feeling every bit. His mother feeling every inch of his cock penetrating her. Himself feeling her hot, dripping wet pussy, the place he came from, as he inched inside.

Son looked down into mother’s eyes. Both knew this was the worst thing they had ever done, possibly would ever do (possibly not). At the same time both son and mother knew this was the most exciting, burning, scalding hot thing they had ever done. And as bad as this was, it was worth it. They were also aware that their relationship would never be the same. And whatever that might look like when they were done, that would be worth it too.

“Mom,” Nick whispered for no specific reason. “Mom ... mom ... mom...”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.