Mom Went Too Far
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2017 by Hailey M

Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Molly has a long history of being wild and flirtatious with everyone, including her son, Nick. One morning after a workout, Molly decided to tease Nick, who was laying on the couch. She called him lazy, she teased him, poked him, tickled him. Soon he was tickling her back. Molly felt a bulge under her, but she didn't stop. Soon there was a stain appearing in Nick's light blue briefs. Mom had gone too far this time. But could she stop there? What would her husband think?

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

“Nicky, are you sure this is what you want?” Molly said. “You want your mom to play with your dick?”

“Are you changing your mind, Mom?” Nick asked.

“No, not at all. I just want to make sure I’m not going too far ... again. You seemed pretty freaked out this morning when I did what I did. I was dying from the guilt until you came and we started talking. I just don’t want to assume anything.”

“I was just shocked as hell, Mom. And yes, I want you to play with it.”

“Now that I know this is what you want and that Dad won’t kill me or divorce me, I can relax. All of a sudden, this is something I really want, too.”

“My dick?” Nick asked with a smile.

“Yes,” Molly replied. “My son’s dick. I sound like such a slut talking to you this way. By the way Honey, it’s really beautiful. Does it always get so hard?”

“I’ve never seen it so swollen and red, Mom. It’s all you.”

Molly was straddling Nick as she had done that morning, but this time his erection was out in the open. She put both her hands on it and stroked up and down as she looked into his eyes.

“I have another question for you, Nicky,” she said softly. “Does my flirting ... I guess I have to admit that’s how I act ... like a flirt ... Does that really get your friends turned on too? Do they really get hard when they’re hanging around the house?”

“Mom, have you really never noticed?”

“Well, like with you, I noticed sometimes. But I just figured it was the way teenage boys were ... having boners all the time.”

“Well, yeah, Mom. Having wood is a very regular thing for guys our age. But when they’re around you, it’s on a whole different level.”

“What do you mean, Nick? By the way, do you like the way I’m doing this?”

“Mom, I don’t even know how to describe how good that feels. But yeah, we all get boners a lot. Sometimes it’s just like ... automatic. I mean, we don’t even have to be thinking about sex or looking at a hot girl. It just gets hard pretty often. But when the guys are around you, there’s a reason they get hard. It’s because they’re so hot for you to begin with and the way you flirt with them, touch them, hug them ... push up against them when you’re talking to them. They get super turned-on. You make them horny, plain and simple.”

Molly kept one hand on her son’s erection as she leaned forward and kissed him deeply.

“Am I the biggest whore in the world if hearing that gives me shivers? I don’t know what’s wrong with me, Nick. But that just ... fuck...”

“Mom,” Nick began after kissing Molly again, “you’re the most perfect woman and mom ever. My friends are turned on by you because you’re you. It’s not just because of how you look. Although that’s a big part. But it’s just who you are that gets them going. Your attitude. And that’s the coolest thing. It doesn’t make you anything but you.”

“Nicky, I can’t tell you how much I love you right now.”

“I love you too, Mom, so much.”

“Honey, how do you think you’d feel if I put this big, hard cock in my mouth? Because I don’t think I can wait much longer.”

“Mom, I think it would make me insane. I also think I might cum in like 2 seconds if you did that.”

In reality it was close to 30 seconds. Molly slid back on the couch, bent forward, kissed her son’s raging boner, licked it a few times, then slid it into her mouth. As hard as it already was, it felt to her like it grew even bigger as it slid down her throat. And it wasn’t long before Molly’s mouth was filling with Nick’s cum. Try as she might, she couldn’t swallow it all. When it stopped jerking and her son’s groans of pleasure turned to soft moans, Molly had semen on her lips and chin. She sat up and looked at him.

“I couldn’t help it, Nicky. I had to taste you.”

Nick grabbed Molly’s shoulders and pulled her back down. He put one hand behind her head and pulled her face to his. He kissed her passionately. After a minute of kissing they parted a bit.

“Nick, oh fuck! I can’t believe you kissed me like that.”

“Was that bad?”

“No! I loved it! It was so passionate. But I didn’t expect you’d kiss me while I had your stuff on my face and in my mouth!”

“I guess I don’t really care about that. I didn’t even think about it. I just had to kiss you, Mom.”

Molly and Nick lay together on the couch talking, kissing and touching for a long while. She made him cum 2 more times, once with her mouth and once with her hand. Finally they got up and she told him they had both best shower before she figured out something for dinner.

Nick wanted more than anything to shower with his mother, but she insisted on going to separate bathrooms. Molly was trying to keep herself from diving into this ... whatever it was ... without at least thinking things through a little. She hadn’t taken her panties off the whole time she was on the couch with Nick. She wanted very badly to have him finger her, and lick her and ... all the rest. But she held firm and so did her underwear.

They ordered dinner to be delivered and they ate while watching TV. Neither was quite sure what to do next, so they spent the evening in their normal mother and son routine. They watched a movie and chatted casually as if nothing had changed in their relationship.

Just as Molly was thinking it was time for bed and as she was considering her options in that respect, her phone rang. It was Bob.

“Honey, it’s Dad,” she said to Nick as she got up from the couch. “I better take this.”

She walked out of the room so she could at least attempt to have privacy for a few minutes.

“Hi Honey,” she finally said into her phone.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.