Mom Went Too Far
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2017 by Hailey M

Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Molly has a long history of being wild and flirtatious with everyone, including her son, Nick. One morning after a workout, Molly decided to tease Nick, who was laying on the couch. She called him lazy, she teased him, poked him, tickled him. Soon he was tickling her back. Molly felt a bulge under her, but she didn't stop. Soon there was a stain appearing in Nick's light blue briefs. Mom had gone too far this time. But could she stop there? What would her husband think?

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

When Molly had spoken to her friend Brett earlier, she left Brett with a very wet pussy. Now Molly’s tale of a chance encounter with her son had left her husband with an aching erection. Little did she know that as soon as they were off the phone, Brett was rubbing herself to a very wet orgasm while imagining Molly fucking Nick’ and Bob was stroking his hard dick imagining their son’s cock deep down his mother’s throat.

Bob had unzipped his pants while driving; something he rarely did. Bob pictured his Nick cumming all over his mother as Bob blew his own load on his pants and his steering wheel.

Molly agonized over what to say to Nick until the moment she heard his key in the lock. While she had no clue know how to approach things, she did make one decision she thought was wise. She changed clothes to make sure her body was covered as much as possible. Unfortunately, it was the first thing Nick noticed. She was so anxious to talk to him that she was standing when he came in.

“Mom, what are you wearing?” he said.

“Well, hello to you too, Sweetie,” Molly replied.

“Oh, well ... I didn’t mean anything bad, Mom. It’s just that, I never see you in jeans and a shirt and a sweatshirt unless there’s snow on the ground. And I think it’s like, 75 degrees outside.”

“That’s just because ... It’s because of what happened this morning, Nick.”

“Mom, I’m...”

“No,” Molly said, holding her hand in the air. “Don’t go any further. Honey, I need to apologize for this morning. It was totally my fault and it never should have happened. You probably hate me and I don’t blame you. But please, please think about forgiving me, Nick. I swear, nothing like that will ever happen again.”

“That’s why you’re dressed like you’re going skiing, Mom? So what happened this morning doesn’t happen again?”

“Well yes, kind of. I mean, your dad has told me a million times about the way I dress around you and your friends and I figured I’d start right now, turning over a new leaf.”

“Mom, look ... I’ve been thinking about it all day ... duh ... And I came home to apologize to you. It wasn’t your fault. You were just goofing around the way you always do. OK, maybe you went a little far. But it was totally my fault. I could have stopped you and I didn’t.”

“But Nicky, you did try. You told me ‘no’ over and over. We teach you that when a girl says ‘no’ you should respect that. But when you said ‘no’ to me, I totally blew you off.”

“It’s different, Mom. You and Dad taught me to listen when a girl says ‘no’ when I want to have sex and I think she does too. Then when she says ‘no’, I’m not supposed to assume she means ‘yes’.”

“Damn, Kid. You act a lot older than your age sometimes.”

“You guys taught me well, Mom. But see, you weren’t thinking sex, really. So you weren’t blowing me off. You were just doing what you always do. You were screwing around and teasing me. We do it to each other all the time. You were being playful. And I could have stopped you. But I let you go on until it was too late.”

Molly paused to consider her son’s words.

“That’s kind of an interesting point. I wasn’t really trying to make anything like that happen.”

“Right, Mom. So, either you’re not to blame, or we both are. I choose neither of us.”

“I agree. Wow, Nicky, you made me feel so much better. Thank you, Honey.”

Mother and son embraced tightly before taking opposite ends of the living room sofa.

“I’m glad you feel better, Mom. I do too.”

“Nicky, can I ask you something, now that we have that kind of, behind us?”

“Sure, Mom. Go for it.”

“When I was talking to your dad about this earlier... ,” she began.

“Whoa!” Nick interrupted. “Mom, you told Dad about this? Shit, he’s gonna fucking kill me!”

“No, relax Nicky. I was worried about that too ... that he was gonna kill me, not you. But he’s really OK. He completely understood. I don’t think he blames us either. But for what it’s worth, if be blames anyone, it’s me. But everything’s fine.”

“OK, I’ll take your word for it for the moment. So, what did you want to ask me?”

“OK. So, Dad has warned me many, many times about the way I act and dress around you and your friends. And of course, he reminded me very clearly after I talked to him earlier ... about us.”

“OK, so?”

“He said something that kind of made sense. But at the same time it’s something I never really took seriously. It’s something kind of hard for me to believe.”

“What was it? What did he say?”

“Speaking of embarrassing, like you said this morning ... this is embarrassing.”

“Mom, after what happened, neither of us needs to be embarrassed.”

“OK, fine. Your father said, and has told me before that, when I horse around with you the way I do, it frequently gives you an erection. And further, he said that the way I act around your friends is very flirtatious and that it gets them erect too. Is that true? Is any of it true, Nick?”

“You’re for real, arent you, Mom?”

“What do you mean?”

“I mean, a lot of the time I think you’re just putting on this cool act. But if you’re really asking me that question, then I think you’re for real. If you’re serious, then I think you really don’t get it.”

“Nick, I’m not sure what you’re saying, but it doesn’t sound very nice.”

“No, Mom. It’s not like that. What I’m saying is, you really don’t know how hot you are, do you?”

“I ... well, I don’t know, Nick. I mean, I know I’m fairly attractive ... for my age. I work hard at staying in shape and looking nice for your father.”

“Mom, you’re the hottest thing around. You’re a babe. You’re the hottest mom of any mom at my school, by far.”

“Get out of here, Nick. You’re just teasing me.”

“Mom, seriously? Is there anybody at the gym where you work out who has a better body than you, regardless of their age? I seriously doubt it. Everything about you is perfect, Mom. I’m not kidding or teasing in any way. And the fact that you don’t realize it just makes you a thousand times hotter.”

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.